Kristen Stewart: Is She Still Embarrassed About Her Affair? — Expert

Thu, November 1, 2012 11:16pm EST by 57 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair

Sasha

Posted at 8:20 AM on November 2, 2012

@ samantha >>>why are you proud of the BS interview? its all for the show its replay from past. you already know what they will say if they address a banned questions and speak the truth then thats the right time you should be proud

Sasha

Posted at 7:53 AM on November 2, 2012

@annoyed >>try to have a so called girlfriend that is a liar and a narcissist and i bet you will be bored too and sue me if im wrong

Lola

Posted at 5:31 AM on November 2, 2012

Well he might hv been tired Rob is usually really fun to watch in these Interviews, but he seemed really tired in this one!!!! Guys u hv to give credit to this two they have literally been the subject of hate for months now!! They were pretty brave to step on that interview- mostly kristen i mean dont really care what cheating mess she was in, but at least shes not hiding out. Well done to all three of them! Yes things were a bit random, but I’m sure rob appreciates all his fans/ twiligh films, he even mentioned how much he thanks his fan site.

d.harris

Posted at 5:12 AM on November 2, 2012

stop attacking rob,kristens fans .he did nothing to deserve that.

d.harris

Posted at 5:11 AM on November 2, 2012

well,i do not care if am called a hater.what i see and understand is w hat am saying and that is i agree totally with LIZA..i agree with the expert to some degree. and do not worry kristens fans HL will make you happy again by bringing another expert that will say what you want to her.to be honest,that spark that use to be there between these two is totally diminished..we wait and see how it plays out.time will tell.so much for love.

Annoyed

Posted at 5:02 AM on November 2, 2012

Everyone did a terriffic job except Rob. He needs a reality check. Twilight made him what he is today and I personally didn’t appreciate his rude looks, answers and bored yawning actions. He acted like the interview and Twilight was a nuisance.

Guest3

Posted at 4:54 AM on November 2, 2012

HWL what did you watch on MTV? Everyone did a fantastic job. Loved Josh, Kristen, Stephanie, and Taylor. Disappointed in Rob though. He acted like he was way to important to do this interview. The yawning and answers he gave along with the way he screwed up his face to Taylor, Kristen, and Josh was rude. Like the other poster said he has outgrown us I guess and thinks Twilight was silly like I read in an interview he just gave. Hope he enjoyed that house I helped him buy with my ticket money.

laura

Posted at 4:52 AM on November 2, 2012

my overall view and i hope many of you agree is that, robert has spent time with kristen to ensure that there is no awkwardness between them and to allow her to be relaxed during the final saga release (interview, public appearances, etc) but in doing this has but him of balance and given an edge of awkwardness towards this final stage of the saga, he’s trying to hard to ensure how kristen may feel or how fans my feel towards her and stopped concentrating on himself and his feelings.

laura

Posted at 4:47 AM on November 2, 2012

Just seen interview and my view
1. Sorry fans but still no type of any confirmation that these two are together
2. Kristen fidgeting is a sure sign of nervous
3. Robert praising Kristen a lot a sure sign of trying to hard to show all OK when things still raw between them
4. In all other interviews in past they shared long loving looks…..not this time
5. Kristen sweetheart of course they split you up….remember what you did this summer
6. Quote ‘ they will miss hanging out with each other ‘ is that telling us all something??

KS fans no hate please just my view.

Samantha

Posted at 4:42 AM on November 2, 2012

I was very proud of all of them. I didn’t see what you saw with Kristen though. She did great in my opinion. Taylor and her interacted like old times. Taylor was funny and they were excited about Twilight. Josh as always did a great job asking questions and getting answers. Loved seeing Stephanie again. What can I say about Rob? Disconnected with the entire interview and I didn’t appreciate his facial expressions or answers. I guess Twilight is small potatoes to him now and he doesn’t need us anymore to move into the big adult movies .

Christian

Posted at 4:35 AM on November 2, 2012

Kristen was great, Taylor was fantastic and funny, Josh did an excellent interview job, Stephanie was informative, Rob was detached from the entire interview, and at times showed rude facial expressions and gave arrogant answers. Is Twilight below him now since he hit the big time?

Maria

Posted at 4:20 AM on November 2, 2012

Okay HWL. What interview did you watch? Kristen was her same ole same self. She is always nervous acting and I wonder if she doesn’t have ADHD? It is a condition when you have to be moving your body constantly. I use to teach school and had a fifth grader with ADHD. He was constanly moving his legs or hands but I have never seen a brighter child in my life. His IQ was 174. Most people with ADHD are very intelligent to the point genius level so when I look at Kristen I see the same actions as I saw with David. She too is said to be very intelligent. I also think people need to realize maybe her body actions can’t be helped (like David’s was) and stop making fun of her for what she does. That is like making fun of a handicapped person come to think of it. In this interview I was very proud of Kristen and Taylor. They both acted excited for Twilight, were gracious to the fans, interacted with the interviewer, were respectful to Josh as well as each other. They tried to included Rob but he seemed very disconnected with everything and everyone including the interviewer. I was disappointed in how he acted and his answers. Does he not understand that the Twilight fans have supported him revenue wise and helped him succeed to become where he is today? From what I saw I wonder where he stands now that he is finished with us.

Leef

Posted at 4:18 AM on November 2, 2012

1. I posted yesterday on one of these stupid articles that if the relationship is not discussed, HL would engage a ‘body language expert’!!!! I must be some sort if clairvoyant (just a joke) coz there you go we have a very long article from this so called expert. Considering the list of past experts. Would really like to see his/her credentials. HL you are becoming so obvious. We know what you are going to do long before you do it!!! Pathetic…….
2. Even some of the post here we are seeing comments of how they reacted… Who are we to know what was going through their minds and what they were feeling in that moment!!!!!!
3. Would understand if they looked uncomfortable. They had to live through 3 months of stupid articles full of lies. Fans trashing either one or the other. What would you expect. Thank god for Josh being the first to interview them.

In my opinion they all looked and more relaxed. We as devoted fans should let them be.

Tanya

Posted at 3:52 AM on November 2, 2012

I thought Kristen was great. Didn’t see the things you saw. Taylor and Kristen seemed to get along like old times and were very humble and seemed excited about Twilight. Josh was very good with the questions. Rob, though surprised me with his aloof manner and the obscure answers. I hate to think this but he acted like Twilight was below his status now. I would like to ask him just where he thinks he would be without Twilight and the fans? Stephanie even looked put off by him and her hug was nothing like she gave Taylor and Kristen. Maybe Robobsessed did a number with his head?

Joan

Posted at 3:43 AM on November 2, 2012

HWL maybe you have not seen Kristen’s other interviews but I think her and Taylor looked like their old selves. Loved Taylor and yes Kristen did wiggle her foot a lot but she always does. Didn’t see her in a fetal position or crossing her arms so I don’t know what you watched. At least Taylor and Kristen looked like they were excited to be there promoting BD2 and answering fans questions. Josh Horowitz was great as usual but he did seem sort of surprised at Rob’s actions and attitude. He even made a comment to Rob about his yawning and being there at the first of the interview before they sat down. I watched the interview on MTV Live Stream and saw all that went on. Rob was yawning, looking out of the loop with everyone and taking credit for things he had no part of. What is up with this guy? He acted like he didn’t know anything that went on during the filming of the movies or personal things about any of the cast. He was there for four years right? Is Twilight so below him now since he is getting a lot of offers, worked with David Cronenberg and is the new Dior guy that he doesn’t want to remember all those years. Twilight made him and I did not appreciate his boring mood and unexpressive haughty answers. Stephaie Myer even looked put off with him. Maybe he has gotten to big for his fans but he needs to remember we made him not David Cronenberg. I was very disappointed.

Tyna

Posted at 3:15 AM on November 2, 2012

Awkward? Kristen was her same old self and so was Taylor. Rob now, looked like he was out of the loop half the time and disconnected with everyone not just with Kristen. I don’t really want to see Kristen walk the redcarpet with this arrongant guy. Some of his answers to Josh not only dished Taylor, Kristen and all the cast but also the fans. What was up with him with the yawning and the bored look he gave everyone like he was to importnt to do Twilight interviews. Reminded me of his Australia interview where the men said he was rude. Maybe they saw more of that interview then we got to and the men were right. To think I defended him on several other post.The answer that he made Kristen and Taylor’s careers was so egotistic it was sad and didn’t come off as a joke for he acted and looked just like the Rob I saw at Comic Con this year. To important to do silly Twilight interviews since he hit the big time with David Crononberg. Please knock this guy down a peg his head has grown to large for his body. Stephanie even gave him a look that she was getting tired of his attituded and that embrace they gave each other was like a cold fish compare to Kristen and Taylor’s with Stephanie. I want to see Taylor and Kristen on the carpet and let Rob walk with the other big head Ashley Green. They are perfect for each other.

to Tyna

Posted at 11:27 AM on November 2, 2012

Rob was joking when he said he made Kristen and Taylor’s careers. Geeezzzzzz. At the comic con you reference, something was already wrong between KS and RP. They were already at odds and struggling with something. There was a photo of Rob with his hands in front of his face and he looked very upset and disturbed about something. There have never been public photos of him like this before.

Frankie

Posted at 3:13 AM on November 2, 2012

Wow, how is it that everyone watched that interview and saw such completely different things in it? I saw the old Robert and Kristen. The couple from before things started to get weird with them. Her fidgeting was SOP for her. It always has been.

As for guilt, it’s only been a couple of months since she crushed and broke Robert in a very ugly and very public way. So yes, I’d say she’s still harboring some guilt. I’d be concerned if she weren’t. Only a sociopath would feel no guilt this soon after something like that. But it wasn’t evident in her body language, which was just old Kristen, amped up a little.

Also, Robert seemed to be protective of her.

enough already !

Posted at 3:05 AM on November 2, 2012

LMAO!! I was waiting for this site to start their BS stories and once again they never fail to amaze how ridiculously stupid they are ..LOL ..And again they got their EXPERT to tell us what Robert and Kristen are like how pathetic .. i don’t know if she scratch her nose it means something . if he laugh a certain way it means something and of course they have all of these idiots swallowing this swill // why ? because they are really stupid !!! Kristen act the same on every interview , she is always nervous a little less now but the leg shaking and everything else is the same , and robert always laughs and make fun of every thing . i think it.s their way of dealing with the redundancy of these dumb questions … but you know what all of you nasty , hateful people go ahead .. let it rip because it is after all your last chance to spew out your vile and disgusting comments on these two people after BD 2 is done and over with i wonder what will all of you useless people do with your free time ….. look at it this way that Hunger Game movie is still going i guess you got your next victims !,,, but think about this for a second ,, with all of these press junket a site like HL never get invited to any of them .. hmmmm.. make you wonder how relevant or important they are in the entertainment world , so in fact none of their “people” never ever get to go to any movie premiere or press junket , they never , ever ask Rob or Kristen any question about anything ,,, so in reality they don’t know Jack !!!!!!!

Candace

Posted at 3:00 AM on November 2, 2012

Oh please! Where did you get ths body language expert? Fetal position you say? Which interview did you watch because it wasn’t the one I watched on MTV Live Screen. She always jiggels her feet but she never looked down at the floor or crossed her arms over her chest. Stop trying to make her out to be something she was not. Now if you were looking for awkward then Pattinson couldn’t have looked more bored with the entire interview. He also gave some very arrogant answers like wanting to do interviews with just him alone. Taylor and Kristen interacted as usual but Rob looked stand offish with everyone including Josh Horowitz. So please stop dishing on Kristen because this is getting old and if anyone looked uncomfortable especially when Stephanie came out it was Rob. I think Stephanie knows something since she wasn’t very warm towards Rob when they hugged but hugged Kristen and Taylor like she ment it.

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 2:33 AM on November 2, 2012

she has no shame

enough already !

Posted at 3:17 AM on November 2, 2012

no one really cares about your inane , vapid comment! get over it !!!

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 4:19 AM on November 2, 2012

lol you cared enough to comment. ye k slag fan are fecking crazy
probally cheaters and home wreckers to
get over it she is finished now.
she is a zero

Christine

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 2, 2012

i guess i was watching a different interview than you were. he did look at her and she is always that way in interviews.

Woody88

Posted at 12:28 AM on November 2, 2012

I think they are ok together. People just want to read things into Rob’s verbal diarhea and Kristen’s nervous energy

Liza

Posted at 12:08 AM on November 2, 2012

He was uncomfortable with her by his side when everybody is watching. Its logic after everything that hes to endure over the past months. It might prove that nothing would be the same even if theyre back together. As for Kristen, She always looks awkward in interviews, we do not need an analysis from an specialist. And please, to all K fans, Im not a heater, its just What I saw in the interview, everyone could saw it, even if you dont like it

enough already !

Posted at 3:14 AM on November 2, 2012

I guess you were watching a different interviews than the whole freaking country , Rob was just fine so was Kristen and for once Taylor was actually a little more himself instead of that coached actor with prepared answers ,,, So over all it was a very good interview ,, Also keep in mind they are not the same people from 5 years ago they are older so their demeanor will change , they can’t act silly forever , specially with something like Twilight where most of the fans seem to be regressing instead of growing older !

katie

Posted at 11:38 PM on November 1, 2012

Great job guys. Not. The interview cut out about 10 minutes into it in Arizona. So much for getting to see their first interview together. I have to tell you, though, if Rob acts towards Kristen on the Red Carpet the way he did in the interview, it’s all going to be a waste. He didn’t even look at her. What’s up with him anyway? Man up dude! I really think she would have been much better had he just extended himself to her just a bit. Wow, I sure do miss the old interviews where they were just adorable together. Oh well, there’s 50 Shades of Grey to look forward to. Another day, another dollar.

karen

Posted at 11:31 PM on November 1, 2012

this site should stop having so many different people writing on it…how many post ago was robert taking emotional care of her?!….i get not everyone likes kristen but this site just looks really dumb

Jane

Posted at 11:41 PM on November 1, 2012

Well, stay off of it if you think it is dumb.