Khloe Kardashian: You Rocked As An ‘X Factor’ Host

Thu, November 1, 2012 6:08pm EDT by 38 Comments
Khloe Kardashian X Factor
Courtesy Fox

jill

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 21, 2012

Get her off! Khloe is horrible! Please Simon take her off of the show. What has she done? At least Mario is a child actor. What has she done?

Game

Posted at 4:43 PM on November 16, 2012

Demi is way way way to young to be a judge on a show about anything. Her music career isn’t amazing and khloe sucks as a host. both need to go

Jack Powers

Posted at 10:14 PM on November 15, 2012

We should have a vote to see which host we can remove from the show?
Khloe…”HOW DO YOU FEEL” about that? My wife and I are so sick of your limited vocabulary and stupid comments.

suz1951

Posted at 9:17 AM on November 15, 2012

I never missed X Factor last year. I watched all the shows this year til I found out that a Kardashian was co-hosting. Don’t we get enough of those broads everywhere else? Enough already! No more X Factor for me. Mario alone would be fine, but the Kardashians make me gag.

Jombi

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 12, 2012

Khloe is the sole reason I cannot watch X Factor any longer. She is a dismal bore who wears clothes that are at least 2 sizes too small. The fat rolls were showing in the leather outfit she had on the other night. I just can’t take her. Why Simon felt the need to bring her on is baffling. Maybe Lamar is paying Simon under the table just to get Khloe out of the house. She brings nothing to the show, other than the “make fun” factor.
Let Mario host alone. He is entertaining, personable, and actually knows what a host is supposed to do.

vickylane

Posted at 9:36 PM on November 11, 2012

Seriously she does NOT smile…to much Botox I imagine.

Brad

Posted at 6:42 AM on November 5, 2012

Seriously, a good job! The woman was hopeless. People have to remember, these reality stars have no reality – they just have interesting lives than the morons that watch hem! Get rid of her! Mario Lopez should do it solo.

Yvonne Staines

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 9, 2012

Totally agree with that comment, let Mario host alone like Ryan Seacrest does American Idol!! Sorry Khloe but you spoil the show, hats of for trying but I find myself sitting in front of the tv making fun of you while trying to enjoy the performers which by the way are amazing!!

Lilkay

Posted at 1:22 AM on November 4, 2012

I think khloe did a job well done for live tv, first hosting job, and nerves! I hear a bunch of people talking about how she is horrible and they hate her, etc….isn’t that bulling? I know everyone at some point has been judged, bullied, or talked about badly? Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but don’t they also have a responsibility as an adult, parent or role model to someone, to keep their negative comments to themselves and try and say something nice. What happeneded to “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all?”. What are we teaching the children off our future. This is why kids are disrespectful to adults, peers, teachers, and any authority figure. Kids say and do whatever they want, without thinking who it may affect, who may read it, or hear it.

Game

Posted at 4:40 PM on November 16, 2012

hey you’re watching a show about people being judged for how well or crappy they sing! some of these things aren’t nice to say and some of these things are facts! but the kardashians are always trying to be in the spot light and people are just tired of it. It’s sad really how much attention they need. As for your bully comment,,,,, Are you kidding me?!?!

kay

Posted at 3:42 PM on November 3, 2012

hello not every1 is perfect yes she made a few mistakes n i think most of u r making ur opinion bout khloe based on her familys reality show. jst bcos she comes frm a reality show n has kim who yes is annoyin smetimes n kourtney smetimes difficult n the crazy momager doesnt mean u hav 2 h8!! give her a chance n i think she will get better has time goes along n gains more experience how do u think other hosts got their experience by channels lke fox giving ppl a chance n yes wen it is the first few shows she will b nervous n wondering whats going on bcos its a new life n experience tht she has neva dne b4. when ppl get nervous they act in a very different ways lke khloe yes u could tell she was nervous but i dont think she was tht nervous tht it made me uncomfortable, i think her tlking louder n making slight movements n interupting ppl is a sign of nervousness n bout her demanding an answer out of the judges was nothing new frm khloe if u hav ever seen keeping up with the kardashians u will see tht she is jst being herself. n as for the judges they r their to help ppl to achieve their dream so they need 2 be truthful n point in holding bk cos thn theres no point in having judges? i think a show lke this needs khloe she is fun n outspoken n they did make a right chose in the hosts i think ppl r not giving her a chance. i think after a couple of shows she will be more relaxed n let it flow the way it should b. she is jst trying a bit hard 2 please every1 n do a gd job which every host tries n does so theres nothing new. give her a chance ppl n she will surpise u once her nerves dnt get in the way but sme1 new 2 this is surely gonna get nerves in the first couple of live shows she is jst letting thm show not on purpose im sure mario lopez has nerves 2 but he is gd at not showing thm bcos he has been doing this a long time now. dnt forget khloe is used 2 being asked questions not having 2 give thm so give her a break n stop hating but thn again every1 has haters jst they hav no idea wat they r tlking bout bcos they r being fed rubbish frm the tabloids!!! good luck @KhloeKardashian ur doing great keep up the outspoken personality n neva let it go cos thts wat keeps u REAL X

Yvonne Staines

Posted at 1:00 AM on November 9, 2012

Cv

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 3, 2012

Khloe was amazing on x factors all u are haters she is not fat at all and I can guarantee alll the people that are writing are not as thin/pretty or has a husband that loves them as much as Lamar loves her. So stop hating on her out of jealousy. GO KHLOE YOU ROCK!

Game

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 16, 2012

You’re a creeper wth is wrong with you?! are you a stocker?!

Jon Joslo

Posted at 9:14 PM on November 2, 2012

Rocked? Rocked what? The all you can eat buffet?

Cat

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 2, 2012

khloe looked like a bloated blueberry last night…she had that “my shoes are killing me” thing going on (constantly moving around, trying to shift weight to one side then the other) she looked uncomfortable even though she was smiling…horrible.

Scott

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 2, 2012

KHLOE KARDASHIANS SUCKS!!! She’s a joke just like her sisters and mother

diane

Posted at 12:11 PM on November 2, 2012

I’m not really a fan of KK, but I think she did a great job. I loved she pushed the envelope and demanded answers. It wasn’t awkward, it was exactly what I was wondering from the comfort oof my couch. The purple outfit was was very flattering, ok no bra, we all make mistakes but for those of u who cracked it wasn’t family friendly. Pls, what r we in amish country. I wish that is the worse thing my samll children would see in this day n age. Look forward to watchin next week

Joe

Posted at 8:55 AM on November 2, 2012

Looked like a beached Blue Whale stuffed into that dress last night. LOL

TheTruth

Posted at 8:54 AM on November 2, 2012

Simon please fire The Beast already!!!

Shelly

Posted at 12:13 AM on November 2, 2012

Was the attention whore suppose to be a host or part of the entertainment?

danny

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 1, 2012

Khloe did Rock!!! A job well done!!!

Sarah

Posted at 10:57 PM on November 1, 2012

Khloe was a wreck today! She looked terrible in that blue dress and she couldn’t stand still, she didn’t look confident.

Gin

Posted at 9:57 PM on November 1, 2012

Khloe and Mario were both great and will have to share the stage with each other and different personalities. Go Khloe and Mario.

Ema

Posted at 9:23 PM on November 1, 2012

Horrible job. She was annoying and interrupting Mario Lopez who was actually doing a good job. Hope they leave her back stage interviewing the.contestants and leave Mario as main host.

Sarah

Posted at 10:57 PM on November 1, 2012

Agree!

futurehopenow

Posted at 12:25 PM on November 2, 2012

I agree. I almost turned the show off every time Chloe opened her mouth!

Vivienne

Posted at 8:40 PM on November 1, 2012

I like that Khloe pushed the envelope a little. I agree with this article and liked Khloe on this show very much. So much better than the Kardashian realiy shows that have continually gone down hill by spending far too much money and talking and dressing trashy. Go Khloe.

Andrew

Posted at 8:28 PM on November 1, 2012

I think pushing for an answer from Demi made for very awkward tv. Nothing was accomplished by pressing Simon except making an uncomfortable moment for viewers. Also she is new to the show and I think she should have more respect for the judges who are professionals. I’m sure she will be behaving after those inceidents as Simon and Demi I’m sure let her hear about it. It was weird and distracting, hope she gets better.

Stella

Posted at 7:58 PM on November 1, 2012

I disagree with Not Impressed. I watched this show for the first time ever to see Britney and Khloe. I thought everyone from the hosts to the contestants did great and I will continue to watch. Khloe and Mario did great. And I support Britney who has been to hell and back in her life.

zaza

Posted at 11:04 AM on November 2, 2012

If you think she is a good host… maybe it is really your first show you’ve ever watched.

Not Impressed

Posted at 7:05 PM on November 1, 2012

I disagree. I thought Khloe and Mario thought it was the Khloe & Mario show. Her blouse unbuttoned to her navel with no bra was desperate and inappropriate for a show watched by so many children. I’d take the hot Englishman over Khlomario any day. I found them so damn annoying it was hard to watch. The Kardashians are beyond over exposed. Bad choice in hosts, if you ask me. I think two better suited hosts would have been Maria Menunos and the hot Englishman. They scraped the bottom of the barrel for two that appeared last night.

jon

Posted at 10:21 PM on November 1, 2012

Simon, you don’t always get it right, but this time for sure you got it wrong (Khole). I really feel bad for Mario.

LauraBeth

Posted at 12:22 PM on November 2, 2012

I totally agree. Chloe kept tripping over her own tongue, the dress looked like it was made from electrical tape, and she sounded like she was on drugs or something. I cringed every time she opened her mouth. Find someone else, please!