Rihanna Dresses As A Bride For Chris Brown PDA Halloween Date

Thu, November 1, 2012 8:18am EDT by 31 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Halloween
SplashNews, FameFlynet

sexychandra@hotmail.com

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 8, 2012

I don’t think chris and Rihanna should be together! She dated so many men and now she realised the beating was ok because she can’t find a better guy out there. She has it all why would you put a guy through all this and now go back with him> I really like Chris songs and he’s a great entertainer I wish they don’t be together! Too much bad blood between them and the whole world was hating Chris.So not a good rematch!

Goondetective

Posted at 9:09 AM on November 4, 2012

They match rihhana shuld chill to make young dawg happy ,alwayz jealous make love so dont get twisted puppetes are available everywhere dont give the damn about they keep dem shhhhhhhh…….

Tamara

Posted at 6:25 AM on November 4, 2012

TOO BAD SOMEONE DID SHOOT THE TERRORIST AND DROP HIM OVER AFGHANISTAN FOR THEM TO BURY.

electlady1

Posted at 11:57 AM on November 3, 2012

They want to come out but we have a sick world.That everytime they do let cameras come in its a mess. So they have made it private again there love for each other.And the media wants to keep bringing up the ex who just works for his friend and they all have the same circle of friends. But Chris is cutting they didn’t say ex wasn’t at court they didn’t say the family came together with Rihanna his mother and her mother it sound like a family affair.So if the ex can’t see that this man loves Rihanna maybe she is blind and a fatal that needs help.Because a LA woman not going to get played like that so don’t put us LA woman in the same sentence with this ex.Because a real woman of LA I don’t need your stuff take and stick it some where here’s your house your car and by the way I then got my own house my own car my new man that treats me better then you if see me but you probaly won’t see me don’t call because I erase your number your pictures your name from my heart so I see u its over have a good life.

idk

Posted at 12:47 AM on November 3, 2012

She looks gorgeous, but i heard that if you’re in a relationship and you are the woman and you rub your man’s head you want him to obey you. #justsaying

kim

Posted at 5:54 AM on November 2, 2012

i think that chris wore this costume showing ,he s the second most hated man next to osama bin ladin. he s not wearing it because of race, it ‘s because he received alot of hate from ppl for what he did to rihanna.

Annemarie

Posted at 4:09 PM on November 1, 2012

Actually Rihanna was dressed as weed, not a bride.

Get a clue people

Posted at 12:11 AM on November 2, 2012

Weed bride dummy. She wish.

k

Posted at 12:26 PM on November 1, 2012

Just saying. You know how many men Black/mix men Dress up as our Black President Barack Obama? They wear mask’s, and mock him about how he talks, and acts. SNL Late night shows..for the past 4 years, yet we laugh, and think nothing of it. Because it’s a joke. So when Chris Brown wear an costume for Halloween people want to take an offence? C’mon son..Stop being punks.

Get a clue people

Posted at 12:13 AM on November 2, 2012

That’s right. Punks…….it’s a costume. This is America the land of the free. Leave Chris alone.

Kim

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 1, 2012

So if they were kissing so what??? chris is tryna have fun and rih knows it thats why she’s throwing herself to him,chris u deserve better than that though,, #Teambreezy

Ellie

Posted at 11:46 AM on November 1, 2012

that was @samantha

Ellie

Posted at 11:45 AM on November 1, 2012

if she wants to take him back and give him another chance more power to her. not because hitting her was ok but because that is them thats thier business and only they can decide what makes them happy. nobody knows what triggered the series of unfortunate events that happened that night. again not saying it was at all ok but nobody knows what set him off that night but him and her, and only she can decide if she trusts him not to do it again. and im sorry we live in the real world. do you know how many women put themselves in a man’s place? going off, putting thier hands on them, tryna fight, following them around, keeping sh!t going, and won’t stay outa thier face when they are clearly being told to back off and just because he is a guy and she is a girl she thinks he has to sit there and take it? she is only gonna do that for so long before she gets a reaction out of him. again i do not condone a man hitting a woman but damn know your place if you cant you know you cant beat a man back the f@!k off! why would you keep feuling a fire you cant put out? people are gonna be mad about this post and say all kind of messed up sh!t but im a realist and that sh!t happens plenty and i don’t condone a woman putting her self in a man’s place and thinking thats ok either. sorry.

Brianna

Posted at 11:29 AM on November 1, 2012

I want pics!! Lol happy for them though.

Avila Fénty (@SolidaFenty)

Posted at 11:22 AM on November 1, 2012

Love is love! I’m happy that they’re together cuz I want Rihanna be happy in her life. And what? if he had beaten her up but he’s already sorry. Everybody have mistakes but they also apolgize to each other. If u don’t apologize to other so nobody will apologize your mistakes either :/ I love u riri

samantha

Posted at 10:27 AM on November 1, 2012

Did everybody forget that he beat the crap out of her already? I feel bad for her. Why would she even consider going back to him. Also he is two timing her with some other girl. She is to good for that.

Penny

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 1, 2012

Give it a rest already–please. She forgave him–it is none of your business. Haven’t you ever made a mistake—he snapped.

ilovechrisbrown

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 1, 2012

Lmao!!! His costume is always making me laugh lol

hmmmmmm

Posted at 9:56 AM on November 1, 2012

I am glad they had fun and I also thought his costume was beyond tasteless, I get it that its halloween, but it was completely insensitive.

Ninyza banule

Posted at 9:44 AM on November 1, 2012

that is so wonderful of them that everybody’s had fun @ that party and chris breezy costume is funny as well his Clique too and RihRih outfit is cute

Cristy

Posted at 9:39 AM on November 1, 2012

I’m glad for them! I hope he kicks the other chick to the curb. No need to say her name. She’s irrelevant. Everyone should start referring to her the other chick. Really, she is not a celebrity #RihannaNavy!

Penny

Posted at 2:39 PM on November 3, 2012

Cristy-Good for you to say this regarding “other chick.” Actually, I don’t believe that he had dinner with her before the party. There would be pictures. The picture they show is an old picture from when they were in New York in September this year, about 2 days before he dumped her. No pictures–no dinner. This is just some more media lies to get mess stirred up. You know how they do. Always trying to ruin Chris and Rihanna. #RihannaNavy #TeamBreezy #Chrianna!!!

Jade

Posted at 9:17 AM on November 1, 2012

@Alex I never believe HL stories but a guy who was there, a friend I guess, was in VIP and said on twitter that pics weren’t allowed of them, but they were indeed kissing.

alex

Posted at 9:22 AM on November 1, 2012

that is nice… just has to quit seeing the other one now.. ha

I'm Just Saying!

Posted at 9:14 AM on November 1, 2012

And Bonnie was correct..thx Bonnie! I knw he wouldn’t miss that party. I saw on twitter that clubgoers weren’t allowed to take pictures..but I’m sure someone snuck a picture ..Also I’m so disappointed at his costume choice he seems not able to make wise decisions and seems to set himself up for media scrutiny..I just pray he gets the right people in his life that can step in and help him stay on the right path.

alex

Posted at 9:04 AM on November 1, 2012

where are the photos… or its lies..

I'm Just Saying!

Posted at 9:18 AM on November 1, 2012

@Alex there’s photos of Chris and crew on twitter..and they weren’t allowed to take pics..but we know how that goes..someone will sneak a pic or sell it..LOL! It’s true it’s all over twitter.

unknown

Posted at 9:00 AM on November 1, 2012

I am glad Chris and rihanna had fun

Sandy

Posted at 8:56 AM on November 1, 2012

Good Glad they had a good time. They need to come on out so the drama behind them can die down. It have to be hurtful CB all the names and things he been called. Everyone make mistake. He said he was sorry 100 times leave him alone and move on. If it was happening to me I would probbly turn into a terriost 2. Enough is enough STOP BULLYING

Cristy

Posted at 9:35 AM on November 1, 2012

Ummmm are you in second grade? Learn how to make full sentences. Gosh! I hate that.

Sandra

Posted at 8:39 AM on November 1, 2012

Chrianna how cute this is!