Happy Birthday Willow Smith — Today, October 31, You’re 12 Years Old

Wed, October 31, 2012 12:01am EST by 8 Comments
Willow Smith Birthday
FameFlyNet

Willow, whip your hair around today and celebrate your birthday in style!

Willow Smith  — we know your rockin’ family knows how to party! So grab you parents and brothers and have some fun today!

Happy birthday, Willow Smith! As a Scorpio and the daughter of Will and Jada, you’ve no doubt contracted some of the charisma associated with not only your sign, but your powerful parents. Starring alongside dad in ‘I Am Legend’ has no doubt whet your whistle for more film projects — it’s quite the cosmic fit to play the role of a youth ambassador who helps those less fortunate. Bravo!

Click for more at Astrology.com!

Blyan

Posted at 5:16 PM on October 31, 2012

Happy birthday baby love.12years, lets make it willow!!

Sonja

Posted at 9:33 AM on October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Willow.

Jojz

Posted at 8:44 AM on October 31, 2012

Happy birthday ms.willow young girl

Demisha

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 27, 2012

Happy related birthday willow I like most off all your songs my favorite one is 21 centry,wipe my hair.

Mogale Malatji

Posted at 6:54 AM on October 31, 2012

Hey Willow u so awesum, I love this day as it’s also my birthday and I very fond of you.. WOw+well=WILlow *fact* today u better prove them wrong and destinate beyond u enemies’ heads!

710ARTIST1031 (@IAMMERDHG)

Posted at 5:01 AM on October 31, 2012

TYVM i m a deep admirer of the Smith clan. Willow has been such a blessing to me hard to explain it but i love the article and keep up the good work Hollywood Life

sade

Posted at 9:27 PM on March 25, 2013

Happy birthday willow Mrs young girl have fun

jessica

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 15, 2013

Happy birthday willow have fun I hope you will to see many more