Miley Cyrus Dresses Up As Nicki Minaj For Halloween

Wed, October 31, 2012 2:57pm EDT by 5 Comments
Miley Cyrus Nicki Minaj Halloween Costume
Twitter, FameFlyNet

faith turner

Posted at 2:06 AM on February 20, 2013

ahh i think she looks pretty good

nicki minaj fan

Posted at 12:10 PM on January 18, 2013

…. that bitch is never going to be NICKI MINAAAAAJJJJJJ

babybops23

Posted at 11:24 AM on November 20, 2012

hell no miley ur a dirty hore
nicki minaj u rock
i dnt blame nicki

thecat61

Posted at 1:03 AM on November 1, 2012

Miley u rocked it!!!!!!!!

The Boy

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 31, 2012

Hey Guys Listen bare me with me here how many of you guys know The Three Stooges Miley Cyrus : Moe K hole Kardashian-Odom : Larry and Kelly Osburne : Curly if you might see these Three Jokers That I punk’d eariler this year I know they what had was coming to them not Only that am 5-0 against the three stooges, so I held on to def. the prankers by the final score 13 to 7 I know they’re not happy with me right now but I know there listening right now You Know Ladies and Gentlemen even ought I was brave enough to get my hands on my rival eariler this year she’s knows by am the best in the world today! fans let me ask you guys something and be honest bare with me trending now on Twitter #TheThreeStooges if someone asked those three stooges wow I bet it’s was funny to me looking at their faces. if you think they had it coming give me a hell yeah! Mileyyy baby!! you are one hot rapper If i was there with you I would love more to do than grab your butt if you only knew trending now on twitter #Leader of the Three Stooges what a shame on you three girls if think my rapper looks hott give me a hell yeah! baby I love uuu i wanna touch you all over your body. #SexyRapper