Why Lamar Odom Is Not Watching Khloe Kardashian’s ‘X Factor’ Debut

Wed, October 31, 2012 3:28pm EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian, X Factor, Lamar Odom.
Splash News, FameFlyNet, FOX.

Nina

Posted at 3:39 PM on November 1, 2012

Khloe Kardashian is the only Kardashian I like. She is different from all of the others….

MBoomer

Posted at 8:52 AM on November 1, 2012

DID not watch. I do not want to give anytime to a Kardashian no matter which one. THey are all a bunch of immoral, greedy, unclassy women. I watched the Voice instead. MB

Nina

Posted at 3:39 PM on November 1, 2012

Except Khloe

Jess

Posted at 2:37 AM on November 1, 2012

The person below me @ granny jan , ignorant as f*** she looks great . Infact she’s the prettiest of the kardashian ! Partly because she’s a real woman . It’s so iratating you’d be so negative . Her body is beautiful ! She’s a beautiful person .

Jess

Posted at 2:31 AM on November 1, 2012

I loved khloe !! She did awesome ! I loved she pushed for an anwser out of Demi for her favorite ! It was also amusing for her to point Simon on the spot and her reply being u put him on the spot first was great !! She’s way better than most host :) great job !! It definately made me want to watch again although you shoulda asked l.a if his comments on the contestants were out of spite towards Simon . And Demi was acting so immature for a mentor but hey for having only two judges with the right priorities you did great on keeping me entertained I almost changed it everytime l.a talked ! And Demi ruined that girl Cece ! Anyways great job !

GrannyJan

Posted at 11:43 PM on October 31, 2012

I hope Khloe will wear something more suitable to her body shape next time. Yikes…. so sorry to see the weight gain and the non-flattering outfit tonight. I thought you were in the garmet business??

Shelly

Posted at 8:54 PM on October 31, 2012

Have never watched X-Factor and won’t be starting now. I still think they should have given that hosting job to someone who has hosted before and could use a paycheck. Khloe don’t need the money. She need something to do cuz her and Lamar are not living together, at least that’s the word on the street.

Jen

Posted at 5:35 PM on October 31, 2012

I been a Britney fan since gabby one more time. I was so exited for the show, but I won’t tune In Bcoz of khole whoredashian. The whore whoredashian clan will. Try to take Britney’s shine. What is a no talent person doing on a talent show?

Nat

Posted at 8:28 PM on October 31, 2012

I mean I think Khloe is the black sheep of the sisters, she doesn’t seem to be attention seeking than the rest of the clan. Plus she’s only co-host, it isn’t like she’s judging so she isn’t trying to take Britney’s shine. If you really are a fan then Khloe being on the show shouldn’t stop you from watching it imo.

JEN