90210 Scoop: Adam Gregory Returning In Season 5

Wed, October 31, 2012 4:39pm EDT by 13 Comments
Adam Gregory 90210
Courtesy of The CW

Annie’s ex-boyfriend — and Adrianna’s baby daddy — is coming back for a special episode.

90210 sure is bringing back a lot of ghosts from Annie’s (Shenae Grimes) past this season! HollywoodLife.com exclusively reported that Jasper and Emily will return for the show’s 100th episode, and now TVGuide.com is reporting that her ex-boyfriend Ty (Adam Gregory) will also be showing his beautiful mug in Beverly Hills again.

According to the site, Ty will return for a special “what if” episode, in which we’ll see what would happen if Annie never moved from Kansas to Beverly Hills. Ty is set to return in late December or early January, but given the episode’s It’s a Wonderful Life vibe, I’m thinking the former would be more appropriate.

On a personal note, I’m pumped about Ty’s return, if for no other reason than the show is finally returning to its roots. I love that the producers are acknowledging the characters’ past, beginning with the return of Deb (Lori Loughlin) on the season premiere.

Maybe my dream of an Ethan (Dustin Milligan) comeback isn’t so crazy, after all!

Are you excited to see Ty back on the show? Drop me a comment with your reaction to this news.

TVGuide.com

— Andy Swift

More 90210 scoop:

1. 90210 Scoop: ‘Glee’ Villain Grant Gustin Joining For Multiple Episodes
  2. 90210 Scoop: Riley Smith Says Annie ‘Finally Met Her Match’ With Riley
  3. A New ‘Nashville’ Scandal, Vanessa’s 90210 Return & More TV Scoop

asfdjkl;

Posted at 4:17 PM on June 1, 2013

I just want Ethan back… I stopped watching this show when I found out Ethan was gone for good

Sarah

Posted at 12:35 PM on November 20, 2012

This is great. I thought Ty was a character that we needed to see develop more specially after the baby drama. I hope this doesn’t become weird though because actually Adam and Jessica Lowndes (Adrianna) were dating for less than a year and now he is married and about to have a kid I think. Anyway This sounds very interesting and I hope the writers have a good story line.

Anisa

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 14, 2012

AHHHH!! OMG <3 I love him, I was so sad to see him go…:* If only he was coming a series regular! that would be amazing….

Trishla

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 6, 2012

OMG! Yes I can’t wait to see Ty back on the show.

Michael

Posted at 10:42 AM on November 5, 2012

I am so stoked about this episode. Emily, Jasper, and now Ty! Is there anyone else who will return? So proud of this show getting to 100 episodes!

lola

Posted at 7:26 PM on November 1, 2012

I’m so glad Ty is back!!! he’s hot and he had a great interaction with Annie + He’s the father of Adrianna’s baby. I mean he could’ve stayed longer and created amazing storylines.
Now that i’ve known he’s back I see how great season 1 was, I miss everything!!!

Nina

Posted at 3:12 AM on November 1, 2012

Damn, now I’m starting to think Annie might go crazy for some reason. Jasper and Emily will likely just be her hallucinations. Sucks, I wanted them to come to stalk her. :(

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:37 PM on November 1, 2012

I’m not so sure about that. Emily & Jasper’s episode involves a high school reunion, so I think they come back for real.

Dairlover

Posted at 2:53 AM on November 1, 2012

MEH, I hated Ethan, Ty is not only gorgeous but an interesting character. These are good news. Hope it means something for Lannie as well. It can be Annie’s dream and when she wakes up Liam says that if she never came he would never know what true love is :)

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:38 PM on November 1, 2012

I wonder if Liam & Naomi will be together in Annie’s dream… ;)

sindy

Posted at 6:57 AM on November 4, 2012

Hopefully NOT! I can’t stand them.

Zoe

Posted at 5:29 PM on October 31, 2012

EEEEEEEE-THAN! WE WANT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-THAN!

Andy Swift