Plus, 5 more spoilers — including Elena’s ‘painful confession’ to Stefan!
Fans of The Vampire Diaries know that “Wickery Bridge” might as well be a four-letter word; not only is it where Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) parents died a few years ago, but it’s also where Elena died, triggering her transformation into a vampire. Yet for some reason, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena return to the scene of both crimes on the show’s Nov. 15 episode — and it looks like their trip gets pretty intense!
Here are five more spoilers from the episode, eerily titled “We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes”:
1. Elena continues to have “terrifying hallucinations,” which lead her to make a “dangerous mistake.”
2. Elena also makes a “painful confession” to Stefan (Paul Wesley).
3. Klaus (Joseph Morgan) gives Stefan some “very disturbing news” about Elena.
4. Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon get a lesson in “ancient witchcraft” from Professor Shane (David Alpay).
5. Matt (Zach Roerig) gives Damon some “startling new information” about the professor.
Any new theories? Why do you think Elena and Damon return to Wickery Bridge — and what’s the ‘painful secret’ Elena shares with Stefan? Drop me a comment with your thoughts and predictions!
— Andy Swift
More Vampire Diaries scoop:
- New ‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Damon Tells Elena To Quit Her ‘Pity Party’
- ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Damon Steps In When Elena Loses Control
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Damon & Stefan’s New Fight Over Elena