Robert Pattinson Named New Face Of Dior Men’s Fragrance

Tue, October 30, 2012 7:07am EST by 57 Comments
Robert Pattinson Dior
FameFlynet

Claire

Posted at 6:19 PM on October 30, 2012

He has a disgusting figure, how to transform it to represent a perfume??? Only disgusting!

NN

Posted at 5:36 PM on October 30, 2012

It’s too late for him!

He is becoming Kristen Stewart!

I think he was a good fellow. But his lack of personality and security allow him to become his girlfriend!

So sad!

Yani

Posted at 5:25 PM on October 30, 2012

It’s too late for him!

He is becoming Kristen Stewart!

I think he was a good fellow. But her lack of personality and security allow him to become his girlfriend!

So sad!

Rob Fan

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 30, 2012

uhhh….what did you mean by ur fourth line???!!!! i think u are a little confused…nd you don’t need to worry if rob Is too late or not…just worry about urself..

NN

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 30, 2012

I’m more and more disapointed of him!

I tought that he wasn’t that kind of actor. I mean, I don’t think he needs this.

At least the other faces of Dior had and have the respect of the critics, Natalie Portman, Jude Law, Charlize… Like they can say “wathever, I’m a good actor”

Robert and Kristen are not that good. Not acording to the critics.

He is in deed becoming a joke.

Rob Fan

Posted at 5:33 PM on October 30, 2012

Rob is Very Proud to have ur Disapointment..
And you know Dior ppl know what they are doing…they have always known…that’s why they are Dior..they don’t need you as their Adviser..

NN

Posted at 5:23 PM on October 30, 2012

Dawn I think Rob has been slapping his face on a lot of stuff he said he would never do since Kristen got knocked down so bad by his fans and the media. I think all the stuff he said before that made his fans think he was humble was a load of crap and this is just the tip of the iceberg that proves you can’t believe what he says.

YEEp

NN

Posted at 5:17 PM on October 30, 2012

I have to laugh a little about this only because I remember Rob making a
comment in one of his interviews that, and I’m paraphrasing here, ‘he
just didn’t understand actors that wanted to sell perfume, etc.’… I
think his lady changed his mind on that subject…

He is becoming a big fat joke!

Well job, KS!

okay..

Posted at 5:29 PM on October 30, 2012

yeah..tell me that…when you would turn down a $12M offer in front of you…then we’ll talk..oh wait…you’ll never have it…Silly me!!!

NN

Posted at 5:35 PM on October 30, 2012

poeple like u is the reason why the world is so screwed up.

Rob is great..

Posted at 4:42 PM on October 30, 2012

You know…someday…oneday..very soon..He will be the Reason of my Death..Nobody should look this Gorgeous…!!! It should be banned…It’s illegal Man…And Now Dior…!!! I am gonna buy it for my Husband…!!!!And i am sure so many other ppl will buy it…yayyyy…so happy for Rob…Go Boy…Go on…all your true fans are right behind you..!!!

milrose

Posted at 4:09 PM on October 30, 2012

SO WHAT! Rob can decide what he want to.
Good luck to your success.
More blessing for u to come.
You are HOT HOT HOT.

Wait a second...?

Posted at 3:06 PM on October 30, 2012

mvk, so with you.

Lonnie

Posted at 1:25 PM on October 30, 2012

Ok,i dont believe this guy. He let his girlfriend hang dry while he let his fans rip her apart and he watched,using sympathy to further his career,nw he hangs around hollywoods elite,preening himself like the perfect gentleman,while he used kristen to further his career. Anyway rob you have became hollywood,fake and all and nw act as if u are too good for kristen yr suposed four yr girlfriend,enjoy dior,i know yr line will be its armpit licking good.

mvk

Posted at 12:37 PM on October 30, 2012

He’s growing and making a life for himself. He is expanding his horizon. Good for him. We generally forgive our best friends for their faults and indiscressions. I guess he is trying to do the same with Kristen. She was his best friend, she knew him better than anyone and I guess he figures he could talk to her about anything. I guess she is still his best friend. I disagree with him for taking her back because I think she will hurt him again, but it is his decision. I wish him luck.

KOKO

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 30, 2012

well said my friend

Lara

Posted at 11:17 AM on October 30, 2012

Would this mean that Rob will have to dress more “properly” everyday? remember the note which says that Milá kunis was fired from I dont remember which brand because She Stars to dress bad? At least we will have a handsome face in the magazines.
About the rest of your comments, Im a Robs fan but most of you are right, hes been doing What he told he wouldnt. Put a face on a brand, that he didnt understand the cheating, yet he took Kirsten back, Now that he took her back hes not defending her from all the bad comments (this is something that someone in love wouldnt do) So What is he telling us? That the image of good and down to earth guy that his PR sold us is fake, but the problem is that I do not want to be a fan of a public fake person

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 10:29 AM on October 30, 2012

he is hot . i now need to bmov lol

?

Posted at 10:41 AM on October 30, 2012

bmov?

Karen

Posted at 10:23 AM on October 30, 2012

Well what a shocker! His career is really skyrocketing since he let his fans destroy Kristen. Wow! That is one fragerance I will be sure to stop letting my husband use now. Wonder how they are going to swing Rob smelling good when over the years all the cast of Twilight said he stunk. Maybe they will have him take a bath in Dior.

Oh Rob!!!!

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 30, 2012

Your Husband has a Sad life then…i get it…

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 9:54 AM on October 30, 2012

THEY didn’t INFLICT anything on their so-called FANS. Things change, people change, careers change, thoughts change – If they’re SMART, they will capitalize as MUCH as they can off of Hollywood and the world now – JUST like the world has done with them! WHY shouldn’t they?!
It’s TOTALLY BELIEVABLE for Rob to have given Kristen another shot. MOST people who go through this ARE still in LOVE. I’m PROUD of him for hot throwing something away that still MIGHT work out. That COULDN’T have been an EASY thing to do, especially with all the JUDGEMENTS flying around about them BOTH – previously and NOW. All this is OBVIOUSLY a publicity stunt but not necessarily one Kristen, Robert or ANY of their Twilight FANS volunteered for. Hollywood did this JUST to cause them PAIN so they could make money off the TEARS of YOUNG GIRLS! You KNOW these Twilight OVER-obsessions were PREVENTABLE! TIME to put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s PUBLISHER and PRODUCTION companies for their professional negligence in allowing Twilight to be published and produced in SUCH an addictive way. Search for “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

dawn

Posted at 9:39 AM on October 30, 2012

The only thing that bothers me is that he and Kristen have both adamantly stated more than once over the years that they would never slap their faces on any brand and would never endorse anything. That’s one of the reasons fans always thought they were so real and different from the rest of Hollywood. Could we all have been so wrong about them? I really wish I had never let myself get sucked into their movie careers. It wasn’t worth all the hurt they’ve inflicted on their fans. I have no doubt they staged the scandal too probably to get back at the haters. The haters have always been such a small part of their fanbases. The rest of us didn’t deserve this. We didn’t make up the nicknames. We didn’t start robsten and the critics are the only ones who gave their movies bad reviews not us fans. I have always had the feeling that the haters are fellow actors that are jealous of rob and Kristen’s fame. All the good fans have ever done is loved them and their movies. We didn’t deserve any of this and it’s the feeling that neither of them care what has happened and have turned a deaf ear to us that hurts the most. Have the past five years been nothing but lies? Did our devotion ever mean anything to them except money and fame? They meant the world to us but broke our hearts and walked away. How can what has happened to their fans not haunt them?

cold..

Posted at 10:00 AM on October 30, 2012

Rob always went with the flow and he is absolute gorgeous. Time to move on

Terri

Posted at 10:27 AM on October 30, 2012

from Rob's army

Posted at 5:05 PM on October 30, 2012

@terri…after your gf put a Dagger through ur heart in front of the Whole Planet Earth to see..after getting questioned about that in all the Interviews you face …after trying to invade the Papz…when they were in all the places to get a pic whether you were Drunk calling ur gf who broke ur heart…yeah…i guess sometimes you need change in life…or you need change ur Idiologies..after This kind of Incidents..
and seriously you think He was acting as a nice humble guy all along(Becoz then he should win an Oscar!! )…and inside he was Something Else…and He,one of the the most papped person,was able to hide it for 4 long Years..!!!???…

Jodie

Posted at 11:50 AM on October 30, 2012

Dawn when money is the game and they have already gotten what they need from the Twihards they will move on to go after the older adult’s mighty buck. I don’t understand how Rob’s career has moved so quick than what it was back in June but it seems the entire scandal set up really helped him to move up quickly and I think Kristen was just getting tired of playing the Hollywood game with the movie industry executives. Seems like she did it to get out, help his career move faster and Rupert seems to have prospered from the scandal as has his wife Liberty. I just wish they would come clean with us about the entire relationship. Was the relationship of Rob and Kristen a PR stunt contracted by Summit to sucker fans in for Twilight revenue or was it real and Kristen just wanted out of Hollywood? She doesn’t look like she is trying to redeem herself in the movie industry yet. Wonder how long it will be before we hear they have broken up? I give it until Christmas when the DVD comes out. Then you will know it was all just a big scam.

Uh

Posted at 12:09 PM on October 30, 2012

Rob had the majority if not all of these roles lined up BEFORE the scandal took place so perhaps it is that he is talented and not just “taking off” due to everyone feeling sorry for him. He is well known due to the saga and but where he goes from there is him.

from Rob's army

Posted at 5:23 PM on October 30, 2012

@dawn
you know sometimes you need to change your Principle or Attitude,whatever you say,in life…sometimes you just Do what you need to do..to maintain the lifestyle they have…they need money..As for Rob doing the Dior business…well i can say that this will give him the money..thus he can chose the kind movies he likes to do..then he will have money…nd will be able to make movies as he pleases..becoz look at the list of his upcoming movies…most of them are Indies..and Not Blockbuster..
what’s wrong if He earns extra Money by using the Charming nd Beautiful face he has???

dawn

Posted at 6:00 PM on October 30, 2012

He said he’d never slap his face on any product. That’s the problem.

toni

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 30, 2012

Rob can go very far and I hope he does but he has to let KS go because she’ll be drag on his career. Rob move on. They are no longer a power couple and I hope he realizes that keeping her around will only damage him. He’s made smart decisions in his professional life, now it’s time to make smart one his pesonal life.

Guest

Posted at 10:44 AM on October 30, 2012

Seems like he helped his fans drag her career down first to me Toni. Well see how far he goes in a year when the scandal can’t be milked anymore and he can’t play poor broken hearted Rob to his fans. Your hatred and slanderous cyber bullying of Kristen is what has propelled him in his career field and lets not forget all the smoozing he has been doing at adult parties now. Also how many men does Dior think will run out and buy this fragarance because Rob is promoting it? Most of the men in my office don’t know who he is or know him from what their wife has told them which is he has no guts standing up to what he thinks is right when it comes to Summit and PR stunts or he is a manwhore from all the running around he has done behind his girlfriends’ backs all these years. Just what every man wants to be smelling like for the woman in his life either a manwhore or a pussy whip coward.

Shadow

Posted at 9:03 AM on October 30, 2012

No perfume can mask the foul odor of Robert Pattinson, he smells deception and greed!!

cold..

Posted at 10:02 AM on October 30, 2012

he attracted you to come here , good or bad its publicity and you smell like horse poop

Tina

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 30, 2012

Posters might be here Cold, but that doesn’t mean they want their men to smell like someone who deceives others and uses women to get ahead. Sorry, I want my guy to smell like an honest, caring, trustworthy, and rugged guy. They should have gotten Taylor Lautner or Kellen Lutz to be their face of Dior. They wear a suit as good if not better than Rob and have no bagage to go with it. Like the other poster I wonder how many men will run out and purchase Dior because of Rob’s face. Not many I know of.

Rob Fan

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 30, 2012

@ Tina…just wanted to say..Dior Executives Know what they should and shouldn’t more than you do…trust me…

Samantha

Posted at 10:54 AM on October 30, 2012

So true Shadow! In my family the women buy a fragrance for the man in their life and I don’t really want my husband smelling like something that would remind me of Robert Pattinson and how he has acted over the past months. Everytime I smelled my husband I would think of Rob letting those cyber bullies tear his girlfriend apart, how he used the fans sympathy for him to promote his Indi film and his career, how he left his girlfriend at home while he flaunted himself with other women in pictures while he partied with the Hollywood groups and how he used her to start his career in the first place. That is one memory I would like to forget instead of being reminded by the smell of the one I adore and love in my relationship.

from Rob's army

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 30, 2012

Your name is perfect for you…always stay in the shadow…and trash ppl who own so much money you can’t even imagine about…

Shelley

Posted at 8:52 AM on October 30, 2012

With a face like that…why not???

A guy's opinion

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 30, 2012

It is not the face that sells the fragrance. It is what the man’s character is and status that sells the fragrance he advertises when men purchase a fragrance for themselves or wear a fragrance purchased for them. Wonder if Dior did a product survey with men to see how they would react to Rob selling the fragrance before they put him up for this? I bet they didn’t survey men just single women. I emphasize the word single.

Laura

Posted at 8:44 AM on October 30, 2012

Once again HL you ruin a robert pattinson story by mentioning kristen, hes an individual and has success on his own why oh why do you have to mention her in everyone of his own stories.

I love Kristen and Nicolas and Paris and everything with him.

Posted at 8:44 AM on October 30, 2012

I think I have solved Christmas, I want a perfume Kristen Florabotanika from Balenciaga. I love Nicolas and everything with him. Well, now I can buy perfume friend RP. Super.

denn

Posted at 8:32 AM on October 30, 2012

Dior is very good and old brand. It is something to be face of it. Very proud.

Mary

Posted at 11:34 AM on October 30, 2012

Dior was a women’s fragrance from the very start back in 1947 and has just recently in the years gone into the men’s line of fragrance so you have to ask yourself how this is going to work for Dior. Maybe women will buy it for their significant other but I think only if they like the smell of it more than who’s face is in the adds. I wear Chanel Number 5 and have worn it for the past 25 years but when I saw the new add with Brad Pitt I had to laugh it was so ridiculous and Brad Pitt is suppose to be a sexy guy to women. That add even with Brad Pitt would turn off any new comer to the Chanel fragrance line. It is just too chessy to go and spend $130 for an ounce of perfume because of this add. Hope Rob want turn off Dior’s customers like Brad has turned off Chanels. Maybe he should have advertised for the women’s line of Dior since he is more popular with women than men.

Guest

Posted at 8:10 AM on October 30, 2012

GRATS!!!!!!!!! Your fans love and support you no matter what!

cold

Posted at 8:05 AM on October 30, 2012

with a face like that , awesome. Now all BF can smell like ROB

Umm

Posted at 7:38 AM on October 30, 2012

So I guess this means Rob is a sell out and famewhore like his GF. I mean his fans called Kristen that when she signed on so now that Rob has one he MUST be a sell out and famewhore as well he is doing the same thing Kristen did. I love that he is following Kristen lead and I love that is piss you haters off that he picks Kristen over you and will always pick Kristen over you . I love you Rob

cold..

Posted at 10:05 AM on October 30, 2012

well his so called GF has no personality this is why she isn’t very convincing. I would never buy anything what that selfish, arrogant, stupid woman tries to sell, Rob on the other hand gives me the sense of sexy, good and admiration

ToriBorn

Posted at 10:35 AM on October 30, 2012

You don’t know either of them so don’t start with the name calling

Karen

Posted at 12:15 PM on October 30, 2012

And you wear a man’s fragrance Cold? He is the face for a man’s fragrance not a woman’s fragrance. You sound like one of those jealous fat women who idolize Rob and hate Kristen for her beauty and what she has gotten in life.
You must be single to have that much hatred stored inside of you it would be hard for a guy to like someone filled with so much hatred for someone they don’t really know. Desperate Much ?

from Rob's army

Posted at 5:10 PM on October 30, 2012

@karen…and what are you…??? you are attacking ppl when they bully k…but those ppl who are bashing Rob are Wise Angels…aren’t they???

Patty

Posted at 12:02 PM on October 30, 2012

Guess your right Umm. They both sold out for the mighty buck. Looks like they have left the younger generation drained of revenue from buying Twilight stuff and now have moved on to the older generation who have more money to drain for goods they sell them. Makes me wonder if anyone in Hollywood has any values and standards anymore or are they just all famewhores.

Sandy

Posted at 12:20 PM on October 30, 2012

@Umm: Now Umm you know his idolizers will never call him a sellout and a famewhore. He has not faults they see. Double Standards is what they practice when it comes to Kristen and Rob. Golden Boy is always perfect in their eyes.

Umm

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 30, 2012

No one is perfect certainly not R or K, however there is an unfortunate double standard with men and women when it comes to cheating, I don’t see that ever changing, couple that with being under a microscope and you have disaster, it’s too bad that some see R and K or just R as flawless because that is certainly untrue. So while it may seem a golden boy vs KSTew favoritism it may just simply be the bias we show towards women vs men when cheating has taken place, men are almost always slapped on the hand and women seem to wear the scarlet letter.