Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran Getting ‘Increasingly Closer’ — New Romance?

Tue, October 30, 2012 8:41pm EDT by 31 Comments
Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift Dating
Courtesy of Twitter

Caffybear

Posted at 2:20 AM on March 1, 2013

I don’t want Ed to get hurt. I think Taylor MAY be a really nice person, but I just don’t want him to be another guy she’s dated.

Lexi

Posted at 6:53 PM on January 8, 2013

I think they would be a good couple because taylor needs a man tht will be there for her. She needs support. I think that ed sheeran and taylor swift would be good with echother. Ed seems rlly nice as far i know. And i dont think he will drop taylor like everyone else has.

anna

Posted at 10:49 PM on November 15, 2012

They seem like a really cute couple, I love Taylor Swift and think that she soooo deserves someone as devoted to her and her new album ‘Red’ as Ed Sheeran.

Eh

Posted at 10:57 PM on November 15, 2012

I’m not much for Gingers but he is a great musician and who knows maybe they could be right for each other and Taylor won’t have to write a breakup song about him :(

Rebekah

Posted at 8:54 PM on November 10, 2012

None of you are true fans of Taylor or Ed (omg, i love ed’s music so much) if you are so concerned with their relationship over their happiness. c’mon guys, as long as the two of them are happy together (if they are honestly dating) nothing else is your concern. :)

Hannah

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 8, 2012

You seriously have no idea what you are saying i’ve been fan of ed for years and I know him to well to believe this crap.

juliazoe4

Posted at 8:06 AM on November 7, 2012

I am a BIG fan of Ed’s, and I don’t believe they are a couple. Plus, I wouldn’t like Ed involved in any Hollywood drama.

chell

Posted at 12:34 AM on November 6, 2012

you guys have no idea what youre talking about. at all.

dfghjkl;

Posted at 6:48 PM on November 5, 2012

Meh

Posted at 9:53 AM on November 3, 2012

She is not a frIgging whore, slut, serial dater or maneater. -.- she’s just trying to find the right one. And she does feel bad about her breakups (interview on Ellen) anyway I think she and Ed should date in my opinion.

Fall

Posted at 8:14 AM on November 2, 2012

I am a fan of Ed’s having found him performing at SXSW, he had broken strings on his guitar and no one was paying attention to him but he kept going, he has an amazing voice and I see nothing but a bright future for this lad!

Savannah

Posted at 11:28 PM on November 1, 2012

It’s really no big deal for Ed to be getting a tattoo. seriously. have you seen his whole left arm? And Ed’s a smart lad. He won’t get involved with someone who’s infamous for breakups.

Sheeran

Posted at 9:52 PM on November 1, 2012

AMERICAN MUSIC LISTENER

Posted at 3:19 AM on November 1, 2012

And, I don’t have to buy this brit commies album, either. So much for commie red and its commie red bogus sales figures.

David W.

Posted at 11:08 PM on October 31, 2012

You all are treating this tattoo of Ed’s like it’s of T-Swift’s name or something… It’s the name of an album that he collaborated on and which marks a HUGE moment in his career because it will allow him to break the US (and probably global) markets by touring with T-Swift for like 6 months… As he’s told everyone, that’s why he got the tattoo. So just relax and enjoy the music these two produce, jeez.

skatergirl101

Posted at 8:20 AM on October 31, 2012

i love Taylor and all, but i dont want them to date, he’s just gonna end up as one of her break up songs, plus she’s been linked to so much guys its not like her!!!
I really dont want Ed to get into this whole thing……. :/

Collette

Posted at 7:29 AM on October 31, 2012

Honestly, Taylor Swift is pretty and she makes good music, but lately she’s been in and out of a new relationship every other week, and five more additional relationships each week that are fictional, thanks to the press. I don’t really think that Taylor and Ed are at a seriously intimate stage (at all) and they’re just friends, but the press are (of course) publicizing this and making things up. But even if they do go out, it won’t last very long, and Ed will just end up being the topic of another Taylor Swift oh-so-sad break up song. But until they actually start something, I wouldn’t take any of it seriously. And the tattoo? Ed, sorry, but that was a real dick move.

Thomas

Posted at 1:29 PM on October 31, 2012

lmfao

chell

Posted at 12:36 AM on November 6, 2012

why do you think his ‘red’ tattoo was a dick move?

Hannah

Posted at 12:11 PM on November 8, 2012

Amen.

thecat61

Posted at 4:27 AM on October 31, 2012

WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firefly

Posted at 12:35 AM on October 31, 2012

Adore Ed Sheeran…his music is lovely! not so sure about the serial dater Tay Swift…uh uh

gossip-er

Posted at 11:50 PM on October 30, 2012

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

olivia

Posted at 10:59 PM on October 30, 2012

YESSS!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR LIKE FOREVER!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 THEY ARE SUPER DUPER CUTE TOGETHER!!!

olivia

Posted at 11:01 PM on October 30, 2012

I really hope they get together cause both of them are so nice and sweat and also they arent ugly. ;) <3

jake

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 30, 2012

really? tattooed?…. love his music, but what an idiot….

Another Rumor!

Posted at 8:59 PM on October 30, 2012

There is a new rumor every week now concerning who Taylor might be dating. It’s getting old!

Jen

Posted at 8:56 PM on October 30, 2012

When this maneater is done with him who will she be moving onto next?

Aly

Posted at 8:55 PM on October 30, 2012

I think they’re just friends but they seriously would be an awesome couple!

Babyb