Kristen Stewart Spotted Without Robert Pattinson In Los Angeles

Mon, October 29, 2012 7:42pm EDT by 47 Comments
Kristen Stewart Without Robert Pattinson
FameFlynet

ROB IS FAKE

Posted at 7:52 AM on October 30, 2012

Rob is fake men. I hate ROB.

me

Posted at 7:15 AM on October 30, 2012

rupert is not HOT!!!! he gross and mean. he forced kristen doing thoses things and she was trying to get away fm him!!!!, i’m happy that kristen is finally stood up 4 her self. i am so excited 4 breaking dawn part 2 to come out. the people that arent excited you guys are weird!!!! love you robsten. and twilight cast!!!

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 6:19 AM on October 30, 2012

omg ye k slag fans are fecking crazy lol. ye write crap about robert cheating . where is the pictures of the cheating ???? she was caught being dry humped with rupert cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg get over it now. your hero is nothing but a cheat whore and home wrecker she aint no hero.
get a life ye loosers and stop writing crap about robert cheating

ROBSTEN

Posted at 5:17 AM on October 30, 2012

I lové kristen

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 2:56 AM on October 30, 2012

hopefully the skank will get blown away by hurricane sandy and we will never have to see the slag again

Dana

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 30, 2012

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT KRISTEN BUT TO WISH HER HARM THATS GOING A BIT TOO FAR LEAVE HER ALONE

Bobbye Smith

Posted at 11:41 PM on October 30, 2012

I don’t wish any harm toward Kristen Stewart. Shes a human being. But I don’t like her acting. She wears the same face in all of her movies. I will not go to see any of her movies again. This is not because of her personal relationship with Rob. Its because she cannot act. I also wish people stop blaming Rob for her indescresions. She got caught not him.

Dana

Posted at 11:54 PM on October 30, 2012

FINE YOU DONT LIKE HER THATS NO REASON FOR YOU TO HOPE HURRICANE SANDY WOULD BLOW HER AWAY JUST DONT WATCH ANY OF HER PICTURES PROBLEM SOLVED

Bobbye Smith

Posted at 3:37 PM on October 31, 2012

You are spewting your rant at the wrong person I am not the one that made the hurricane remark. I don’t make those kind of mean statements.

Dana

Posted at 3:57 PM on October 31, 2012

SORRY MY MISTAKE

Mud Is Clearing

Posted at 1:57 AM on October 30, 2012

@Terri: This makes me sick to hear all this but I was wondering when things would come out. I was surprise that the pictures were taken in brod daylight in a very public place especially since California has the no publish law about pictures taken on private property. I think Kristen was set up since it seems she is the only one being ostracized by HW these days. Rob has movie offers pouring in, Rupert has three film offers to direct that are big films like Van Helsing Reboot with Tom Cruise, the third installment of the Hunger Games which I think Summit is doing and the Snow White 2 movie, Liberty has been getting offers for runway work and movie offers but pour Kristen has been burned in HW. After hearing all the stuff Ted C. put out about Nevine Devine and him getting let go a week before the Kristen thing came out makes me wonder if the gossip rags didn’t want the truth coming out so they got the only one who would print the truth out. Now the things going out in the UK I wonder if Rob was in on all of this since he certainly didn’t try to stand up to his fans or help Kristen at all and now you see him at more HW functions then he ever went to before this happened. I think it is time that people find out about the true R. Patz. He doesn’t seem to be as gentlemanly as his fans say he is or as upstanding in morals and values. This just makes me sick and I wish Kristen would find a nice guy who really loves her instead of his career standing.

Guest

Posted at 1:37 AM on October 30, 2012

@Terri: This is disgraceful! How does Kristen put up with this and why isn’t HWL and the paps covering Rob’s actions and where abouts like they are doing Kristen’s here. I think the story would be entirely more interesting if they covered him as close as they are Kristen. Seems the cad has been up to a lot of work lately that doesn’t involve the movie business. I knew the water would start to clear sooner or later but thought Summit would hush it up so they could milk the Twi cow as long as they could. This is disturbing news and I feel for Kristen.

Dana

Posted at 11:19 PM on October 30, 2012

TO GUEST AND ANN WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFORMATION FROM ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS DUMP ON ROB

Anne

Posted at 1:30 AM on October 30, 2012

@Terri: I had heard the same thing about Nina Schubert’s twitter. They said that the message has been removed but she talks about Rob on her blog still. Wonder how Summit will take care of this if it gets around before the BD2 premiere in the UK? Have they sold tickets over there yet? Also wonder how GC will debunk this when it comes out and the baby later does turn out to be Robs. I feel so sorry for Kristen. That girl just needs to leave him in the dust as fast as she can and say the H**l with Summit and their PR campaign for BD2. I don’t think I could stomach walking the red carpet with a guy who has a girlfriend in New York since 2009 and got another girl pregnant while letting the public think he was true to me and not a cheater. How does Kristen put up with him? Does she have any pride left? She needs to dump him now and let the world know what he really is. I use to read Ted C’s articles and you are right he seemed to know what went on in HW before others did. I wondered if Nevin Devine was RP since Ted never would say it wasn’t him when his readers asked him to. Lordy, if Rob is Nevin Devine then Kristen needs to be checked for every STD out there and HIV. That guy made the rounds under the radar thanks to his agent covering for him. Hopefully he will crawl back to his baby moma and other girlfriend and Kristen will be free of him and his bagage after BD2 is out. She didn’t deserve what his fans and the media threw at her if this is true.

Patricia

Posted at 1:09 AM on October 30, 2012

@Terri: Oh my god! I was wondering if the thing about Nina Schubert would come out back when it was posted in July that Rob had been with Nina in December instead of in LA with Kristen and then Ted C. posted that comment about Nevin Devine (AKA Rob Pattinson) on his E!online article about Nevin/Rob would have a family soon! This was posted around early July just before Ted left E! News but it is still in the Blind Lines Exposed Blog. Ted was right about a lot of things Gossip Cop debunked but then a month later GC had to print that what they had debunked came true like the Adam Levin breakup from his model girlfriend that Ted said they were on the rocks and GC reported that they were going strong just to turn around two weeks later and report that Adam and her had called the relationship off. Ted is good and I wish he was back or had been writing when the Kristen Rupert thing came out. I bet we would have gotten the true story instead of the garbage the media blamed Kristen for.The Jessica Devlin status was posted back in 2010 but they had it down as rumored dating along with Ashley Green being rumored date. Wow! That guy is a real jerk to work that fast under the wire and let Kristen take the balme and ridicule from his fans and media like he did when he had been cheating on her all along. Wonder how his fans feel about his actions now? I’ll bet they will do what they have always done and accept his falts and blame it on Kristen. I feel so sorry for Kristen but I knew there was more to this than what the pictures showed of her and Rupert. I also heard today on E!News that California has a law that if pictures are taken by paps of someone and they are on their own private property it is against the law to publish the pictures. Mark Malkin brought up the pictures that were taken of Rob and Kristen at her home and said they did not show the pictures because of this law but some outlets did and could be held in court for showing the pictures. My question is this. Why would Kristen and Rupert go to a public area where they could be seen instead of a private area where paps could not use the pictures if taken since there is a law about this? I know being in the HW business Kristen and Rupert had to know about this law. The only thing I can come up with is they wanted the pictures to come out or she was set up. It makes me sick if she has been scorned in HW and Rob gets away with his actions and profits from what they put Kristen through. This is disgraceful in my book and it looks like he is getting away with it and the movie roles are pouring in after the Kristen thing came out. I would really like some true answers from the media on this.

Terri

Posted at 12:25 AM on October 30, 2012

Stop trying to make something out of nothing when it comes to Kristen. If HWL really wanted to do some investigating reporting then why are they not following around Rob to see who he is with. His dating status history has changed which now says he is in a relationship with Jessica Devlin since the first of July before Kristen and Rupert were photoed. Maybe that is why she did what she did to set up the pictures of her and Rupert? Before Rob’s status only said it was a rumored relationship but it has changed to real relationship status now.So who cheated first here? Did Kristen set this up with Rupert to give Rob a taste of how it felt to be cheated on and it backfired on them? It was also rumored in 2009 that while filming Remeber Me he was out with a girl in New York that everyone said was Emilie de Ravin but the girl had brown hair and later was said was a girl who was his hidden girlfriend. Jessica Devlin lives in New York and the pics from the archives look like her. Kristen was sent to New York when this came out. Check TMZ archives and OK archives for these reports. Rob was also at the Bar on Sept. 7 with Jessica, Tom, Sienna, and other friends for Jessica is the one who took the pictures of him and posted them on her Twitter account the night of Sept. 7. The paps didn’t take those pictures and sell them to the tabloids. I also saw from a poster on the Daily Telegraph UK that the child Nina Schubert is having was fathered by RP back in December/first of January 2012. Nina was 34 weeks pregnant around August and due soon. Where was Robert Pattinson in August? London. This broke out when some students at a University saw Nina’s twitter message that said Rob would be a fantastic dad to their child. The commenter was from Surrey England and said that as soon as this came out the media said she was pregnant by an old boyfriend but wouldn’t say which one. Her status on google says single but her only listing for dating has Rob Pattinson and it was said here and on other sites he had reconnected with her again. Makes me wonder if while he was in London during Dec./Jan. if that is when he reconnected with her for a poster posted back in July here at HWL that there were pictures of him , some of his friends and her at a pub down from where he lives in London around Christmas time. She had broken up with the guy from France she was engaged to. The Rob fans jumped on the poster for posting this comment when they were posting about the article of Rob telling Kristen to move out of his house and that Rob was staying with a friend. So if HWL wanted to print a intriguing story instead of the same ole crap about Kristen then why don’t they find out if the above is true about Pattinson. I would like to know if there is any truth in both of the disrespectful and disgusting actions I have heard about him. If there is then his fans and the media owe Kristen an enormous apology and Rob needs to be taken to the wood shed. I dare HWL to find out if the above is true or not and let the readers know the truth this time. His fans need to do some investigating on their own instead of just believing the trash that is printed about Kristen. Their Golden Boy doesn’t seem to be as perfect as they thought if the above is true and maybe Kristen had a very good reason for cheating on him after all he has done to her. Wonder how Summit will spin a child if he did get Nina pregnant? I guess they will blame Kristen for this too.

Micky

Posted at 4:51 AM on October 30, 2012

Nina’s boyfriend is black and so is their baby. Not Robs kid. Jessica Devlin is an old friend of Tom and Rob and is gay. Go and rant about your stupid theories somewhere else.

Support Kristen.

Posted at 12:07 AM on October 30, 2012

I hope that after BD2 Kristen go further without RP. He never does not deserve this girl beside him.

It does not matter what she wears, she is best.

Posted at 11:48 PM on October 29, 2012

Kristen if it put on in the bag of potato will be can carry it with gracefully and her innocent little face rescues totally everything.

Kristen is great in OTR. My favorite right now.

Posted at 11:41 PM on October 29, 2012

Kristen Stewart, I love all movies I’ve seen. A Yes, I do well in Twi movies. Her acting is amazing what a girl performs in movies. Snow White was great, best of all they have ever seen. No matter what happened and why, that’s true, there’s no better Snow White than Kristen did. Now the OTR. Kristen is incredibly good in that movie. It has only 22, wow. BD2 and Kristen’s best. Her private life is hers .

girl

Posted at 11:27 PM on October 29, 2012

How did you know the necklace and ring was given by rob?!? Also, when is this girl will learn how to dress up properly?!? A pre school students wears properly than kristen. Oh one more thing, did you take a bath?!?

Just a guy...

Posted at 10:50 PM on October 29, 2012

It’s her business and not ours. Let the young lady be. She knows she’s on notice.

Marilyn Mendez

Posted at 10:25 PM on October 29, 2012

Maybe she was prepared something special for Rob…..who knows?……

??

Posted at 9:27 PM on October 29, 2012

Maybe she was meeting Rupert…got a room this time around…

Woody88

Posted at 10:06 PM on October 29, 2012

@?? – Truly funny. I believe that she has learned from her mistakes too!

Jane

Posted at 12:57 AM on October 30, 2012

God, the backward cap and side swept hair. Isn’t she 22, not 13?

Hmmm

Posted at 9:09 PM on October 29, 2012

Maybe she had a meeting with a director… for an up coming movie. Get your minds out of the gutter people! LOL

LeeAnn

Posted at 9:04 PM on October 29, 2012

So he wasn’t with her at the Four Seasons today…so what? They don’t have to go everywhere together. I mean couples can do things independently they don’t have to be together all the time. Relax…

Suzane

Posted at 8:44 PM on October 29, 2012

I’m so happy to see Kristen around, is the promotion of Breaking Dawn or not, she is amazing! Without Kristen, no have promotion, it is the soul of the film, she is the protagonist and has many fans who support it!! I’m happy for her being so strong and able to move forward as a major Hollywood star, she is for sure!!

jong

Posted at 9:02 PM on October 29, 2012

Agree with you Suzane, I love her and love you too for supporting her

Bobbye Smith

Posted at 8:30 PM on October 29, 2012

I don’t care if Kristen promote the movie or not. I feel Rob, Taylor and some of the other cast members will do well. They had some excellent talent in those movies. I know Kristen was the star but she is so disrespectful to Rob and sometimes other cast members its annoying. My sentiments have nothing to do with her affair that’s not my concern. She uses file language whenever she chooses to, even around young kids. Its like because she is a star (over rated) she can say and do as she pleases with no apology. I love the Twilight books and movies but Kristen is just not a likable person to me.

budak

Posted at 8:20 PM on October 29, 2012

@ Brendy – you’re funny girl……….. grow up! i pity your boyfriend if thats what your idea of a relationship……. maybe you dont have one, who wants a narrowminded girlfriend……

Liza

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 29, 2012

Theyre not siameses !!! Theyre allow to make separate lives!!

Dana

Posted at 10:06 PM on October 29, 2012

i agree there not joined at the hip i am surprised someone didnt make a comment about her going into a hotel without luggage

Bobbye Smith

Posted at 12:03 PM on October 31, 2012

Of course Kristens friends don’t want to discuss her trip to the hotel with no luggage. They sit around and make up tales about Rob to try to blame him forher mess . There is no way Kristen Stewart would ruin her career by having an affair with a married man in the daylight she thought she would never get caught. Therefore I hardly think this was planned to spite anyone. She misjudged and tried to slick. I am quite sure RP is no saint. But he seems to keep away from big scandels. I know people make terrible mistakes but to write stuff defending someone who has help cause problems in a marriage there is no defense. Hopefully after the end of the Twilight movie everyone can move on. Hopefully Kristen has learned a valueable lesson and have continued success. I also hope that Rob will move on and also have a wonderful career.

Dana

Posted at 2:42 PM on October 31, 2012

DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH WAITING FOR ROB TO MOVE ON

Brendy

Posted at 8:01 PM on October 29, 2012

Just more proof the relationship is fake. Wheres the “locket” (its not the same one wrapped around her neck) Wheres the “ring” ? (the one that was supposedly from rob was worn on her other hand). She goes everywhere else where she knows shes going to be spotted with it but then on a regular day its missing. Either their relationship is fske, they arent serious, or they have an open relationship. A man and a women should not be afraid to show the world or anybody how much they love each other. They want to act like they dont care but they do.

LOL

Posted at 8:22 PM on October 29, 2012

Haha. Look closely. The Golden ring is ON the finger it usually is on. The locket is tucked into her shirt.
If you ACTUALLY looked at the picture before speaking, you’d see you were wrong.

Melody

Posted at 9:55 PM on October 29, 2012

the locket is under her shirt and the ring is on her right hand.

Lurker

Posted at 12:12 AM on October 30, 2012

@LOL and @Melody – She was wearing them back on July 17th too, when she was wriggling in Rupert’s arms for the cameras, so in my book they don’t count for much as tokens and talismans go.

Dana

Posted at 10:17 PM on October 29, 2012

if you look at the picture the locket is under her shirt so you cant see if its a different locket or not plus she does have the ring on her finger its the finger she always has it on so look a little closer at the picture next time look before speak

Sabra

Posted at 7:53 PM on October 29, 2012

They have the best spas in the Hotel, None of our Business.