Kris Jenner: You Need To Stop Calling Kim Kardashian Your Favorite

Mon, October 29, 2012 4:10pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kris Jenner Favorite
Fame Flynet

leanne

Posted at 4:32 PM on December 16, 2012

she like to make her 10% when she takes a clothes off for play boy!!!!! thats why she is her favourite

Nikki

Posted at 11:19 PM on October 29, 2012

I don’t give her wrong. Khloe is a rude disrespectful b*tch, Kourtney is a rude disrespectful b*tch, and Khloee is constantly encouraging the two younger ones to be rude disrespectful lil brats. Kim is the only one that does not talk to her any kind of way and disrespect her. I see why she is her favorite. Those girls are rude as sh*t if they grew up the way I grew up, they would have no f*cking teeth in their head no matter how old they are, especially Kourtney and Khloe, and let’s be honest there is always a favorite child the only difference is other mothers are not as honest about it as Kris is.

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 10:25 PM on October 29, 2012

Well Kim’s the one that brought in the big bucks from her sex tape so Kris pimp likes her more.It’s o.k. that Kris favors Kim More since the public can’t stand her and Khloe and Kourtney like each other better than they like Kim which pisses her off so they are even.

Ari

Posted at 6:35 PM on October 29, 2012

When my mother was at the end of her life, she apologized to me for favoring my older brother. It had always been obvious to us that she favored him but she never outright said it until the last 6 weeks of her life. I think it really ate at her while she was sick. Her deathbed confession is one of the last memories I have of her. A part of me wishes she had been honest about it throughout my life because then I wouldn’t have spent the last weeks of her life hating her for finally admitting it. I firmly believe you should treat your children equally and it’s a cold mother who admits she loves one child over the others, especially on national television while her other children are right next to her.

Shelly

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 29, 2012

For once she’s telling the truth. If the other sister or the half-sister was bringing in big bucks like Kim they would be her favorite….IMO. lol

Gina

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 29, 2012

Kris’s face looks weird after her face lift.

d.harris

Posted at 5:23 PM on October 29, 2012

i do not think that any mom,should choose one child against the other.why do you bring them into this world then?.you should have brought the one you love most.

Michelle

Posted at 4:30 PM on October 29, 2012

You should really mind your own business.

The key word here is love anyway. She doesn’t love Kim more than the others she just likes her better which is completely normal for a woman with many children to favor one more than the others. There have been many studies that show this as a normal thing. My mom has admitted to me when I asked her if she had a favorite that on some days she likes my little sisters more and on other days she may like me or my older sister more depending on her mood. It doesn’t bother me an ounce.

D.D.

Posted at 8:11 PM on October 29, 2012

Oh, really? Cite the studies then. Everything I’ve read has been to the contrary.