Taylor Swift’s Hidden Message For Harry Styles On Her New Album

Fri, October 26, 2012 1:08pm EST by 51 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Dating
FameFlynet

Cara

Posted at 7:51 AM on February 24, 2014

I don’t think this one is fr Harry

swiftie

Posted at 2:40 PM on February 11, 2014

Bit awkward when the song was released on her album on the 22ND OF OCTOBER 2012 and then it was confirmed MIDWAY OF NOVEMBER THAT THEY WERE DATING….IMBECILES.

AyaNatsume12

Posted at 4:42 AM on February 2, 2013

I love Harry and I love Taylor but the truth is the truth everyone knows that Harry is a womanizer therefore: trouble.

elizabeth lind

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 14, 2013

I only read this article because I was listening to Taylor’s new song and was curious as to whom this song could possibly be about now. In my quest for answered questions, I stumbled upon this article and very nasty comments. First of all, how many of you are actually over 18? Second of all, my deepest sympathy to the other girls at your school, if you are still in school. I also feel bad for your parents. How improper and rude to call another female a “hoe”, and many of you should read more so you can spell better. Write, as in I am writing a letter, is spelled “w-r-i-t-e.” Right, as in I am right or the direction, is spelled r-i-g-h-t. It is better to spend your time focusing on things you can obtain like higher test scores or college degrees versus things you can’t like British pop idols.

zayns wife

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 28, 2013

i agre with you and it is hurt full to be called a hoe i am called a hoe at school and it is not fun so ppl need to stop actig so rude and dont juge some one by ther cover

lol

Posted at 7:21 AM on January 12, 2013

How can the song be about harry when her album came out in october, and they started dating in december? are you nuts!?

Denisse

Posted at 9:42 AM on January 18, 2013

They were together in April too, but not so many people know that :D

heidi

Posted at 11:45 PM on January 8, 2013

why is Taylor Swift being so rude about her break up his Harry Styles? by the way harry styles is mine

Harry's Wife

Posted at 9:11 PM on December 25, 2012

What a hoe Taylor seriously! By the way Harry is mine you stupid hoe I was once your fan!

holly

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 16, 2012

Dear Taylor Swift you are 23 years old your brithday is December 13 my friends Mirandas brithday is the same as yours Taylor Swift favorite number is 13 i like the number 13 i wish i can meat you Taylor Swift i love your songs Taylor Swift i am your beging fan Taylor Swift i hope you right me back Taylor Swift right me back Taylor Swift Love Brooke Leann Newman

Anony

Posted at 3:06 AM on December 9, 2012

That Taylor (SOAB) girl just wants to have something with other guys such as Harry just to make another hit song about her break eventually we all know there going to break up. Just like the other boys she dating all has a song about them how much more dating until she rans out of songs . Guess shel’ll have to date every men in order to sell her songs.

Vilde

Posted at 2:23 PM on November 18, 2012

He’s no trouble, he’s the best man any woman could ever get. The only reason she’s getting a boyfriend seems to be to get inspiration for a new song.

Tea-Maddie Saipi

Posted at 9:00 PM on January 2, 2013

i totally agree…….

zayns wife

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 28, 2013

i agree to ppl need to stop being dick heads

A

Posted at 12:30 AM on November 17, 2012

i honestly dont like them together. He’s just another song for her to write about….

mrs. tomlinson

Posted at 1:01 AM on December 1, 2012

Taylor is one of my romodles so I know she whould not Wright a song about someone who brock her haert Harry is a wonderful person so he is my third choice in one direction. Taylor deserved it. Team Harry. Louis is mine by the way. CARROTS!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

girly

Posted at 2:10 PM on December 16, 2012

sweetie all her songs are bout her getting heart heart broken