‘X Factor’ Finalist CeCe Frey’s Hair Makeover: See Her Blonde Locks

Thu, October 25, 2012 4:00pm EDT by 18 Comments
CeCe Frey blonde hair makeover
Fox

The ‘X Factor’ star shocked viewers October 24 with a new edgy blonde do that was a complete 180 from her brunette locks. What do YOU think of CeCe’s new look? Vote below!

CeCe Frey, 20, under went an extreme makeover on the X Factor going from girl next door to an edgy platinum blonde bombshell complete with a faux-hawk coif to match.

CeCe’s edgy blonde makeover was less than subtle, and we are so impressed with her courage to take on such an extreme look!

HollywoodLifers, what do you think of CeCe’s new edgy ‘do? Sound off below!

– Charlotte Nichols

More Beauty news:

1. Sarah Hyland Reveals Her Secret To Great Skin: Get The Details
  2. Julianne Hough’s Sleek Faux Bun: How To Get The Look
  3. Kristin Cavallari V. Lauren Conrad: Who Wore Retro Glam Best? Vote

LauraO

Posted at 10:01 PM on November 8, 2012

She looked like a star before! Now it’s all a mess… Thanks Demi!!! I was sure she was a sure first place before. Go back to the d you cece before its too late. Demi DOES NOT know what she is doing and she might be too proud to admit she was wrong. Cece you have to stand up and speak for yourself. You were a fashion and style trender before… Now it’s just a complete mess!

Rick

Posted at 11:46 AM on November 6, 2012

I see that everyone thinks Tat e is the best. The guy has nothing new to offer. I think CeCe and Emblem will be the final two . They are original , can sing and have GREAT stage presence. I read the other comments and tend to follow their line of thought. Cece was better Brunette and have no clue why she thinks or OTHERS may her think she is unlikable. The only ones who dislike her are the contestant. Its clear that they see her as a thereat in winning this thing. CeCe is a good example of what Simon stated. They need her in the competition because she is probably the Dark Horse. I don’t think DEMI is doing her any favors and probably doesn’t want her to win or whatever. Be yourself and let it all out on the stage. vOCALS are the main thing and make the song your own. That is another thing you are not doing. Where is the Christina attitude like FIGHTER ????

Den

Posted at 11:40 AM on November 6, 2012

Simon is right on one thing. The guy is a genius and he told CeCe straight up. You look like a clown and whatever. We fell in love with you at the audition. Having said this, would you mind telling me why you changed ? Just because someone tells you you are unlikable or whatever the heck doesn’t mean the others think that way. I fell in love with your vocals, your attitude and the brunette. CeCe….. YOU have been stripped of your personality and DEMI is dead wrong. She dyes your hair blond and she appears on stage with brown hair. Where is the CeCefy attitude like at the judges home. Simon looks for anybody who has the guts to make a song their own. You have the capacity and talent to do it and you need to bring this to the floor if you want to win this competition.

Jo-ann

Posted at 11:34 AM on November 6, 2012

Holy Cow. You are asking which is best. Brunette or Blonde? Tell you what. CeCe needs to be herself and talking about bullying, Demi shouldn’t have bullied into telling her she is unlikable. CeCe is beautiful, has an attitude, and that is what got her through. CeCe. You want to win? Bring back your old self , be likable but , on stage, be fierce How come nobody says anything about Jennel and all that garbage. Give me a break. Luv you CeCe. I miss the old you and I’M POSITIVE, I am not the only one thinking this. Good Luck….

Kate

Posted at 11:30 AM on November 6, 2012

Cece. If you want to win, bring out your vocals and forget the dancing on the floor. Where is the old CeCe. I agree with others. Demi had no right to strip you of your persona. If people hate you, it won’t make a difference because millions of others love you already. Forget the haters and put on a few leopard paws like before. THAT IS WHO WE FEEL IN LOVE WITH.

DS

Posted at 3:29 PM on November 5, 2012

her new do makes her look older, harder. I really like Cece. I think the evil b Demi had no right to tell this girl she was unlikeable. She took a confidant person and turned her into a mess. She has the deer in the head-lights look now. Where is the confident Cece?? She has a excellant voice and thank God for Simon telling her how he loved her voice but did not like the song evil B Demi pickout for her.

Katie deeds

Posted at 11:21 AM on October 31, 2012

I like her new hair but her old hair is nicer n I respect that she has the guts to try something new team Cece all the way

Pixie

Posted at 10:00 PM on October 28, 2012

she does look older, kind of reminds of Sharon Stone a little bit, but she’s very pretty so I think she will look good doing whatever to her hair, some looks might suit her better but she definitely looks like a star! Go Cece!

KRob

Posted at 1:41 PM on October 28, 2012

She looks SO old with blonde hair.

Robert Johnson

Posted at 10:31 PM on October 27, 2012

I thought Demi wanted her to be more likeable. I think this is a big step backward.

CeCe

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 27, 2012

CeCe’s old hair was so AMAZING its not even funny! I seriously even try to get my hair just like hers(Before) and it was litereally really full and healthy! Now it obviously ruined thanks to Demi……………….

DS

Posted at 3:31 PM on November 5, 2012

You are so right!!! Demi who??? I think this person has ruined the looks of several of the girls. Please sent the hair people after Demi and lock her up!!!!!

adam lee

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 27, 2012

okay..i want that brunette one..we love the old cece!

CeCe

Posted at 6:56 PM on October 27, 2012

I KNOW right! Its so sad its ALL DEMIS fault I dont know why CeCe went with her decision she was so beautiful with brown hair and her hair was so fabulous like really!

Dayna

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 26, 2012

She’s really pretty, but that blonde hair just doesn’t suit her. We want the old CeCe back!!!

Nina

Posted at 10:11 PM on October 25, 2012

….WHAT THE? okay, i take everything back. I want the cheetah look back again!

Tori

Posted at 8:14 PM on October 25, 2012

She looks more beautiful with brown hair.

ilovechrisbrown

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 25, 2012

She looked beautiful with brown hair…. But thats just my opinion