Taylor Swift: Don’t Write A Song About Ex-Boyfriend Conor Kennedy

Thu, October 25, 2012 5:58pm EDT by 7 Comments
Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Break Up
SplashNews

Irene

Posted at 10:53 PM on August 9, 2014

Get your facts straight, Bonnie. The secret message of “Hyiannis Port” appears in the song “Everything has Changed,” a very sweet song. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together has the message “When I Stopped Caring What You Thought,” and is most likely about Jake Gyllenhaal.

Your job, Bonnie, stalking celebrities and writing tabloids, is pathetic enough. Why not at least make an effort and get your research right? Quit picking on a beautiful, intelligent, talented woman who has achieved more in her twenty-four years than you ever will in a lifetime.

Quavon

Posted at 1:51 AM on November 14, 2012

I no you don’t no me and I want to let you how I feel I no why you and your ex are not together it is. Because of that kanye west thing awild back I’m no trying to put my bid in but if I do become famous it gone be about alison and Q I. Love your smile is so bright but people don’t no it is about what alison want or how she feel I justed moved to vegas from chicago with my brother because chicago is to much now I like it here but when I find a way to find you and talk to you one on one I no you are going to. Love. To be with me just no he should of had. Yo back and I no you thing about that all. The time you need a man and I ant nothing but 23 our birthdays are a week apart if I don’t see you I’m a party for the both of us I want to go see twilight with you but I no that not going to happen alison I want you to have a happy birthday from Q

Gram

Posted at 12:17 PM on October 28, 2012

hmmm. very thoughtful Bonnie, no one was this sensitive when Bobbi Christina lost her mom and the media were being barbaric… Taylor do what you want!

d.harris

Posted at 8:58 AM on October 26, 2012

she should grow up.i wonder why men border with such women.

Ryzo

Posted at 1:53 AM on October 26, 2012

let her do whatever she wants & leave her the hell alone

Kelly

Posted at 10:15 PM on October 25, 2012

Why do you have to put in your two cents no one cares!!! Let the girl do whatever she wants. Kinda obvious you want I’m with the kennedys. I promise you Taylor doesn’t care.

Pati