Kristen Stewart: Why I Loved Playing Vampire Bella

Thu, October 25, 2012 7:51pm EST by 6 Comments
Kristen Stewart Vampire Bella
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

Kristen opens up in a new interview about what it was about playing Bella as a vampire in ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 2′ that she enjoyed so much, and her answer might surprise you! Read on to find out what it is.

One of the biggest draws of Breaking Dawn: Part 2 is getting to see Kristen Stewart in full vampire mode, as newly turned Bella! In a new interview, Kristen has spoken about how much fun it was to play a very different Bella, even though she may be less relatable now.

In an interview with Ciak, an Italian film magazine, Kristen, 22, spoke candidly about her acting performance. “It’s as I expected her to be from the first movie. I could stand no more to watch others as they faced the dangers. Bella now is powerful and brave. Perhaps the [audience] will identify less with her, but for me it was more fun.”

We’ll get the chance to see Kristen as Vamp Bella when Breaking Dawn: Part 2 is released on Nov. 16!

Are you excited to see Kristen as vampire Bella, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More ‘Breaking Dawn’ News:

1. Kristen Stewart in ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ – New Stylish Vampire Look Revealed
  2. Kristen Stewart’s Vampire Attack in ‘Breaking Dawn’ Revealed