Khloe Kardashian Has Put Her Fertility Treatments On Hold

Thu, October 25, 2012 1:37pm EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Fertility
FameFlynet

Robbie Fagtrashian

Posted at 7:19 AM on December 13, 2012

Hey Tina, why don’t u go and lick Khloe’s and Lame-mar’s azzhole’s!…..u nose is up there anyway!

Khloitranny Kartrashian

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 13, 2012

How can u get pregnant when u were born with a dick?

Fallon Smith

Posted at 7:45 PM on November 1, 2012

Im a big fan of klohe kardashian and I know exactly what shes going through I know what she feels like when the doctor tells u your not ovulating im going through it right now the doctor told me im not and me and my husband have been trying for a couples years now its hard being around and seeing other women pregnant and having babies and knowing its just going to be a little harder for yourself to have a baby and going through these treatments I know shes working hard and has alot on her plate shell decide and know when the time is right to statt a family if theres no rush then thats her decision her time will come just like mine will and I cant wait to start a family I know ill be a great mom and so will klohe I support u klohe keep up the good work!!!

sher

Posted at 3:53 PM on October 26, 2012

its over babe, we saw that coming, too controlling and sugary nice…hes a man, not a baby

Marylou Kittleson

Posted at 2:26 PM on October 26, 2012

Kloe is to skinny to have a baby now. I i have a feeling they will get a divorce

Tina

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 25, 2012

HL you need more people. Khloe has no reason to put her family plans on hold. Once she conceives it takes NINE months for a normal healthy pregnancy. XFactor will be over before Christmas. Stop spreading lies and leave Khloe and Lamar alone. Geesh.

Shelly

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 25, 2012

Khloe claims she put their reality show on the back burner because she wanted to concentrate on staying by Lamar’s side to keep him in shape and having babies….. now for some strange reason her pimp moother got her a job on X-Factor, Lamar is still out of shape after leaving the Mavs 8-9 months ago and has not played any pre-season games with the Clippers. IMO the bottom line is Khloe’s marriage is about over and she need something to do. I don’t think Lamar want any more children anyway. Word on the street is that don’t even live together anymore.

Tina

Posted at 4:33 PM on October 25, 2012

Umm Shelly that’s a lie. He practiced and played in all the games up to and including the preseason games in China. IMO you don’t know anything about basketball, Lamar’s career, or Lamar and Khloe’s marriage. Stick to your life.

Shelly

Posted at 2:22 AM on October 26, 2012

Umm Tina. My bad….Lamar did play in China but was not on the floor that long. Since coming from China he has been benched and did not play in their pre-season games against the Jazz and the Kings. He has sore knees and is out of shape. The coach is hoping he will play in the Clippers opening game but it’s up in the air at this time. I’ve read his marriage is in worse shape than his knees.

You really need to stick to your life before you put your nose into mine and my comments.

Gina

Posted at 5:58 PM on October 25, 2012

I agree with you Shelly and in my opinion “What starts up wrong, ends up wrong”. Lamar was living with his girlfriend and children when Khloe stepped into the picture. There is a reason why
people have labeled her family KarTHRASHians.

Tina

Posted at 7:42 AM on October 29, 2012

LOL, what you read. Tabloid sell gossip. Just because someone puts a story out doesn’t mean it’s true. You are too grown to think tabloids print truth. LOL at you and your word on the street. Seems like you sitting around hoping and praying. It must kill you that they are see going strong. Oh, and by the way Lamar just tweeted the other day how proud he was of HIS wife. I know that must hurt.LOL Oh and I love the pics of Lamar and his Father-In-Law that Khloe just posted from the family dinner. You can just see how happy Lamar is. Oh and if you want a good read go google Lamar’s article with Vibe mag from last month he talks about how Khloe is so down to earth and knowing she was the one for him. I know this makes you sad.LOL