Robert Pattinson Reveals What Makes Him Cry — Video

Wed, October 24, 2012 4:49pm EDT by 31 Comments
Robert Pattinson Marley and Me
Courtesy of Youtube

Wierd

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 29, 2012

It’s strange becouse just couple weeks ago I saw that movie, and if I haven’t, I seriously wouldn’t even understand what was the movie what made him cry. These wierd things just keep happening to me. And by the way, I liked that movie as well and it made me cry too, and I love the bit what Rob told, when the dog wants to rest becouse he’s tired and old.
Yeah… I would totally date him too, no dout about that. And he actually said that the baseball cap is kind of like a safe think where he can kind of hind and like that, but he puts it backwards that he wouldn’t be rude to the intervierws that they can actually see him behind the cap and all.

What the....?!

Posted at 11:08 AM on October 29, 2012

Amber, what the f*ck? Rob has his own life too and loves to make films, and you think he should quit everything for the woman he loves, even when she cheated on him? Seriously, you think so? Kristen should be the one to look after that fragile guy! I can’t belive what you just said. So stupid… -.-
Just saying that he could even have more better, so she should be aware of that when he even took her back.

Amber

Posted at 1:06 AM on October 27, 2012

Robert PAttinson should quit films and devote his time to looking after Kristen …fetching her coffee and towels and stay at home and cook .he is her lap dog

Guest

Posted at 11:39 PM on October 25, 2012

I’m in the minority I guess but the amount of scruff above is perfect, and you can still see his lips lol

juanita

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 25, 2012

ALL THE MOVE MAKES CRY, DATE, YES BUT I LET HEM MAKE MOVE FOR THE FANS TO I LOVE HEM THAT MUCH ROBERT!! BIT YOU TO NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiddle Dee Dee

Posted at 12:57 PM on October 25, 2012

Rob is cute in his own way. Not that he is bad looking, but the grunge look is a turn off for me.
He would look great dressed like 007!! Nice tux, slicked back hair, NO facial hair. Sort of a Pierce Brosnan looking guy. Rob’s a cute guy, but he doesn’t look that cute when he dresses like he doesn’t care, especially in an interview. He and Kristen take the grunge look to a whole new level.
I can see kicking back and being comfy,but they look like they don’t care at all. When they get dressed up, they both look good. Kristen does have that tomboy image and those backwards baseball caps look ridiculous on her.

Kristy

Posted at 10:49 AM on October 25, 2012

IN A HEARTBEAT!!! ROB IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL RENAISSANCE MAN AT HIS BEST. BESIDES IT WILL MAKE MY PARENTS VERY, VERY HAPPY.

yeah, yeah

Posted at 9:29 AM on October 25, 2012

I’m probably in the minority, I do not see him sexy at all! Does not have height and is skinny, nothing to simply a nowhere, so tell me what is on his sexy golly? Kristen contrary, the older, more beautiful and gorgeous.

Layla

Posted at 2:38 PM on October 25, 2012

yeah, yeah…
I agree. He is just a regular good-looking boy… I mean he is not ugly at all. But, It’s the “magic” of being in a teenager movie: He looks like twice or three times more handsome than he really is. Just talking about their looks (or beauty), rob is gaining more in that deal, kristeen is more good looking (But Rob is more mature, so…)

HOT !!

Posted at 9:15 AM on October 25, 2012

Rob is super hot . He looked wonderful at the fan event and the photocall in sydney .

Pari

Posted at 9:14 AM on October 25, 2012

Rob is always a exciting watch ….cant get enough of him

Pari

Posted at 9:13 AM on October 25, 2012

Rob’s interviews are always so good .always a treat to watch .

Lena

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 25, 2012

love you Rob , You were great in your austrailian stint ,waiting for more .

interesting

Posted at 8:07 AM on October 25, 2012

Robert Pattinson: I hate people but I love dogs!

nancy

Posted at 10:47 AM on October 25, 2012

I think what he meant was that he hates people when they abuse animals.

Rob Fan

Posted at 4:57 AM on October 25, 2012

Next year is going to be a good year for rob he has like 4 movie projects and i think hes going to film the rover in australia and im excited to see him in other movies i mean is sad that twilight is ending but im glad that is ending because i want to see robert play different characters is going to be great hes going to be very busy next year.You guys should see the new pics of rob in tge airport of sydeny he looks hot he shaved he dosent have a beard anymore he looks more younger like that im not saying hes an old man but when he shaves he looks younger you can see his sexy pink lips i mean when robert has a beard you cant see his lips so i like it when he shaves.

Rob Fan

Posted at 4:45 AM on October 25, 2012

People should just stop calling names to robert if he got back together with kristen thats his decision and if been with her makes him happy then im happy i mean i am dissapointed of what kristen did but that was 3 months ago we should just look foward and not backward and i got to be honest when i found out that he got back together with her i was dissapointed and a little upset because i was thinking how can he go back together with her i just dont get it and i did call him names like weakling but i stop because i dont want to be that person who does cyberbully because we dont know if he reads this stuff and it might hurt him and her so ppl should just stop calling him names is his life and he choose the path to be with her and if one day it dosent work out is there bussines is there life nobody should butt in there private life.So we should support rob decision and be happy for him and the movie marley and me made me crid too i remember that my mom my brither and i were watching it and the scene where they put marley to sleep i cried and my brother cried to is a sad scene but it has funny scenes too.

sexy rob

Posted at 3:08 AM on October 25, 2012

Rob is the sexiest man on earth !

hope and pray

Posted at 6:18 AM on October 25, 2012

You know it! He is the sexiest man on earth ever! Why can’t all men be like him? He is so sweet and loving and so down to earth. I hope they didn’t break the mold when they made him!!!!

anne

Posted at 3:07 AM on October 25, 2012

Rob sent temperatures soaring in Australia , rain Gods had to send some rain to get the fans to cool off !!

hope and pray

Posted at 6:20 AM on October 25, 2012

I really believe that. No mater where he goes it’s the same thing! No wonder the man Looks so tired!

Lena

Posted at 3:05 AM on October 25, 2012

Rob just nailed it in Australia ..the fan event , interviews , the photo call ! YOU ROCK ROB !! loved them all !!

Lena

Posted at 3:03 AM on October 25, 2012

Rob is hilarious in interviews , just love him !!

sasha

Posted at 10:58 PM on October 24, 2012

the dry humping and car doggin made him cry even more

kristen and Rob forever.

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 24, 2012

@sasha, you talk bad about Kristen and you are much nastier than her. You are not a nice person!

hope and pray

Posted at 6:24 AM on October 25, 2012

Oh gee I didn’t realize that you was there too????? Did you cry??? Or feel left out???

hope and pray

Posted at 6:27 AM on October 25, 2012

This was for sasha RE doggin comment.

:)=

Posted at 8:05 PM on October 24, 2012

ehh thats alright me and my wife still cry after watching the notebook lol

:0)

Posted at 7:51 PM on October 24, 2012

I cried like a baby alot during that movie.. Not just when marley died ,but when Jennifer aniston(cant rememer her name in the movie) lost her baby.. Its a sad movie..

Laura

Posted at 6:53 PM on October 24, 2012

We have something in common then.. cause that movie make me cry too ….

cherry

Posted at 7:25 PM on October 24, 2012

me and my daughters too.