Farrah Abraham’s $21,000 Plastic Surgery: The Teen Mom Reveals

Wed, October 24, 2012 11:57am EDT by 58 Comments
Farrah Abraham Plastic Surgery
SplashNews

In a new interview, the ‘Teen Mom’ talks about going under the knife again adding a new nose and chin to her breast augmentation–was she too young to go under the knife? Sound off below!

Farrah Abraham, 21, recently added a rhinoplasty and a chin implant to the breast augmentation she had done in 2010. “I’ve hated my nose since I was 13,” the young mom told In Touch in a recent interview. Farrah also got a bigger chin to ‘balance the alignment of her face.’

Farrah is thrilled with the results, “I don’t have to hate anything on my face ever again,” she says. “I feel gorgeous!”

And even after spending a total of $21,000 on altering her body ($16,000 on her face and $5,000 on her breasts) Farrah says she has no regrets: “I hate that my surgeries cost this much, but it was worth it.”

“There was pain,” admits Farrah, although she insists she “wasn’t insecure” before the surgeries. Though some people think Farrah was too young to undergo cosmetic procedures, Farah says she was ready: ‘”I wanted to be fully developed, and I feel 21 is that age,” says Farrah, who isn’t worried about what her daughter Sophia will think. “I’ve told her that mommy just wants to be a beautiful butterfly.”

Farrah says she’s finished with surgery and it was all worth it, “I have a beautiful daughter who has a beautiful, happy mommy!” she says. “I’, fine with never walking into a doctor’s office ever again.”

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

1. Marion Cotillard’s Steely Grey Nails: How To Get The Look
  2. Khloe Kardashian’s Major Mint Green Mani: How To Get The Look
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Pretty Pink Glow: How To Get The Look

Shan

Posted at 4:42 PM on January 7, 2013

Wow, the nose looked better before!

Michele Davis (@DavisChele)

Posted at 5:19 PM on December 26, 2012

Sorry, anybody who keeps reiterating how beautiful she was, is, and will always be…makes me queasy. This girl needs a dose of reality because her parents have shielded her from it since birth. She treats them like poo but they still never let her fall. She has NO idea where Rock Bottom is or how it feels. Why does ANYONE help her with these silly endeavours? She can NOT sing. Listening to her grating voice in any capacity should be relegated to the “hole” in maximum security prisons. That any entity would give her a spin-off show blows my mind. She sits and judges every other popular person, begrudging them any good thing that comes their way because she is petty and jealous. She thinks the success of others diminishes her success and people like that need to be taught a lesson in life. Yet, people still coddle this hateful, nasty, venomous, lack-lustre, vapid woman. She continues to be in our face whether we want her there or not. I’m pretty sure she’s a borderline (lack-of) personality. I’ve said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again, she is a sociopath minus the icky serial-killer gene. I wish she would go away but she, Amber Portwood and Jenelle Evans insist on driving the sane to crazytown! Maci, Leah, Kailyn, Chelsea, Caitlyn, I hope they all become successful and have meaningful lives and piss Farrah off every second of every day! Yuk!
Ps. Sophia IS a sweetheart and I hope she somehow stays that way. If her mom has anything to do with it, she’ll become a spiteful, overbearing, cruel, manipulative, materialistic gold-digging kid. I hope it’s not so…

leanne

Posted at 2:11 PM on December 16, 2012

she was pretty, didnt meed plastic surgery

JJ

Posted at 3:21 PM on November 20, 2012

This idiot is obviously on track to be the new Heidi Montag, not much she can do about the ugliness on the inside though. No new chin or nose can fix that one.

Natalie

Posted at 11:19 PM on November 13, 2012

Wao! I am so sorry to say her chin looks horrible. It looks like an old ladies chin. She was beautiful the way she was. Man! Why did she do that?!!!! Ok like the breast is wateva. The nose, ok. BUT THE CHIN LOOKS HORRIBLEEEE. Im sorry but id be depressed.

britney holmes

Posted at 11:44 PM on November 6, 2012

WTF was she thinking …i still love her but in my head im like SERIOUSLY…to be honest she looked better without it !!!

JJ

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 20, 2012

LOL! You love her? *barf* She is probably one of the dumbest, b@tchiest teen mommy there is. She can’t even raise her kid on her own!!! But yeah, she should definitely drop 21K to plasticize herself.

Dani

Posted at 3:53 AM on November 6, 2012

So sad…she doesn’t look at all like herself anymore! It’s not subtle plastic surgery…it’s a complete face change. I hope this smacks some sense into girls out there who feel they need to change things about themselves, you could just make it worse. Total waste of money…I’d want a refund!

here

Posted at 3:16 AM on November 6, 2012

She looked better before. . . Ah how the stupid waste money.

Tori

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 30, 2012

Looks more crappier than before.

Melissa

Posted at 3:37 AM on October 29, 2012

she looks so old

gargamel2

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 27, 2012

I see that she has spent her money wisely. Way to go!! As usual she needs to make herself feel better who cares about her daughter. Why not invest in a college fund for your only child. But as usual it is all about Farrah. And by the way the surgery did not help, what a waste. So pathetic. I see she still needs some parental supervision on her finances. She is not as mature as she thinks she is.Awful

Tracey Armah

Posted at 5:04 PM on October 27, 2012

stfu she is mature ur just jealous!

JJ

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 20, 2012

Learn how to write like an adult, then someone might take you more seriously.

tracey

Posted at 1:48 AM on October 27, 2012

I love farrah shes the best teen mom ever n if she has money n wants to get surgery let her its her life y do u care? Yay farrah she kinda luks the same but than too i like her old face better but farrah can do watever she wants yay farrah

nunu

Posted at 11:46 PM on October 26, 2012

She is a disgrace

Amber

Posted at 12:23 PM on October 26, 2012

She looks like crap. She goes and trys to attack Kourtney Kardashian on being pregnant again (when Kourtney isnt even a teen mom) and trys saying how hard it is did she not watch the struggles they went through on Teen Mom blah blah blah but she sure can afford them surgeries through them struggles lol. Good job Farrah, not only is your attitude crap.. So is your looks now lol. Oh well, no matter how many surgeries you have wont hide your ugly personality and nasty attitude(:

Antionette

Posted at 10:06 AM on October 26, 2012

Farah is a self absorbed hater. Of all the teen mom’s she has it made! Her parents do everything for her and she say’s shes a single mom, whatever. Everything has toalways be about her and hopefully Sophia doesn’t turn into someone like her. She wonders why she has no friends and can’t keep a boyfriend. Her supposed spin-off will be canceled because no one likes her so no one will watch her.

KC

Posted at 8:15 AM on October 26, 2012

This plastic surgery thing is a sickness. It’s not going to stop there. She’ll look like a freak in 5 years.

Dani

Posted at 3:55 AM on November 6, 2012

Yeah no doubt & probably from trying to correct this mess!

Analisa

Posted at 1:50 AM on October 26, 2012

She should be saving her money to take care of her child. what a waste. Dumb dumb dumb. And it didnt help.

Rachel

Posted at 4:45 AM on October 25, 2012

I’m hoping her face is just bloated/swollen from surgery… Or else her makeover was a complete disaster. Her face looks ridiculous fat on that cover. It looks like it belongs to someone whose at least 200lbs. She looks really old too, like someone in their 40s (not that 40s is old, just old for someone that’s 21).

?

Posted at 4:30 AM on October 25, 2012

I don`t see a change at all

Amy

Posted at 2:38 AM on October 25, 2012

WHY would she get a chin implant?! She did not need one. It totally changed her face and made it look worse! And the nose looks weird too. How can she look at that and think she looks gorgeous now? There’s no way she’s going to get modeling jobs after this. They would have to be desperate to hire her to model. She was pretty BEFORE. All her ugliness is on the inside not the outside. That is what she should be changing! All that money spent was a waste and selfish. Being a single mom the last thing she should be doing is wasting money on plastic surgery. She needs to go back and remove that chin implant and fix the nose – by a surgeon who knows what he’s doing!

clam dowiee

Posted at 2:10 AM on October 25, 2012

damn LOL

Destiny

Posted at 1:04 AM on October 25, 2012

I can’t stop laughing…I’m in hysterics… She looks like Jay Leno now! lol lol

Kelsey

Posted at 11:05 PM on October 24, 2012

She looked better before!

sandra

Posted at 10:43 PM on October 24, 2012

Wow that sucks she looks horrible:( she should have just left her face alone… :(

Sharon

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 24, 2012

I think she looks about 15 years OLDER and just plain fatter! Not attractive at all! I hope she never wakes up and regrets what she looks like now…that would bad…