Farrah Abraham’s $21,000 Plastic Surgery: The Teen Mom Reveals

Wed, October 24, 2012 11:57am EDT by 58 Comments
Farrah Abraham Plastic Surgery
SplashNews

In a new interview, the ‘Teen Mom’ talks about going under the knife again adding a new nose and chin to her breast augmentation–was she too young to go under the knife? Sound off below!

Farrah Abraham, 21, recently added a rhinoplasty and a chin implant to the breast augmentation she had done in 2010. “I’ve hated my nose since I was 13,” the young mom told In Touch in a recent interview. Farrah also got a bigger chin to ‘balance the alignment of her face.’

Farrah is thrilled with the results, “I don’t have to hate anything on my face ever again,” she says. “I feel gorgeous!”

And even after spending a total of $21,000 on altering her body ($16,000 on her face and $5,000 on her breasts) Farrah says she has no regrets: “I hate that my surgeries cost this much, but it was worth it.”

“There was pain,” admits Farrah, although she insists she “wasn’t insecure” before the surgeries. Though some people think Farrah was too young to undergo cosmetic procedures, Farah says she was ready: ‘”I wanted to be fully developed, and I feel 21 is that age,” says Farrah, who isn’t worried about what her daughter Sophia will think. “I’ve told her that mommy just wants to be a beautiful butterfly.”

Farrah says she’s finished with surgery and it was all worth it, “I have a beautiful daughter who has a beautiful, happy mommy!” she says. “I’, fine with never walking into a doctor’s office ever again.”

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

1. Marion Cotillard’s Steely Grey Nails: How To Get The Look
  2. Khloe Kardashian’s Major Mint Green Mani: How To Get The Look
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Pretty Pink Glow: How To Get The Look

Hello

Posted at 8:55 PM on October 24, 2012

She looks a little old in the magazine. I know people will not like something about them that they just want to change,but feeling beautiful is when you just be yourself and be happy with what you look like because, that was how god made you…….I didnt really like my nose, but I like it now (no I never got plastic surgery and I don’t plan to or want to). I embrace it I guess. This is not really something to fuss over but, she was pretty just the way she was! Before she wasted all that money for her new face😒😣

sashakimi3

Posted at 8:23 PM on October 24, 2012

i meant in her late 30′s

sashakimi3

Posted at 8:22 PM on October 24, 2012

i meant in her late 30′s not 20′s.

sashakimi3

Posted at 8:21 PM on October 24, 2012

No offense but, she looks like she’s 40 to me or in her late 20′s.

sashakimi3

Posted at 8:10 PM on October 24, 2012

WOW, she looked better before. She wasted all that money for an ugly looking bigger nose and a longer fat chin. She could’ve bought something for her daughter or spended it on something important *shaking my head*.Congradulations!!!

katherine

Posted at 7:51 PM on October 24, 2012

where are the parents when these kids are doing stupid things–

Isabelle

Posted at 7:29 PM on October 24, 2012

i nmust don’t like the message she’s giving her daughter… telling her that to be beautiful you have to change how you look?

Taylor

Posted at 7:29 PM on October 24, 2012

I have nothing against Farrah, so I hate to say it, her nose looks worse then before. And the chin is to long now, it looks masculine. She should have left her face alone, it wasn’t that bad before, now it looks awful. I feel bad for her!!

lil

Posted at 7:09 PM on October 24, 2012

wow,i hate it I think she looks worst than before….anyways to bad she can’t get a new personality,how she acted on teen mom was so ugly, calling her father Michael is so disrespectful and the way she treated her parents in general was terrible,but I did notice one thing …when ever she wanted a favor a bb sitter etc she was nice to her parents…..but very bossy…..she needs a whole atitude change…….in my opinion….

layla

Posted at 6:40 PM on October 24, 2012

I love how judgemental people are! who cares! she’s happy with her self and the results and I hope the nay sayers don’t get her down! it’s her life and her body, who are we to judge the way she lives it, the decisions she makes, where her money goes, and how she looks. There are worse things in life she could be doing.

Ginger

Posted at 6:23 PM on October 24, 2012

Oh she must be depressed. She looks awful, poor thing. Not a smart move for such a young girl. Better to live with what comes naturally.

Danielle

Posted at 5:32 PM on October 24, 2012

Usually people get plastic surgery to try and make them look better.. She has a huge chin now and her nose doesn’t match her face. She looks terrible. Haha. What an idiot. And a waste of money.. Spend that kind of money on your daughter. Selfish.

tiki

Posted at 5:13 PM on October 24, 2012

she looked prettier before…

Laura

Posted at 4:14 PM on October 24, 2012

What about use that money for her daughter?… I don’t know maybe for her food, clothes, a nice place to live in or her future education… No Freaking way.. that’s not important cause she needs a new nose or boobs, cause she freaking “””Famous”” ¬¬…..

Kennie

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 24, 2012

Oh my, she looks so bad. This plastic surgeon needs to have his license taken away. She was so pretty before.

jj

Posted at 4:03 PM on October 24, 2012

I think this girl is selfish, that money could have been spent on her daughters education. At the very least a cute outfit and her hair done with a bow which I have never seen. Farrah, you are still not “beautiful”, your attitude and personality will always make you ugly. No surgery can fix that.

liz

Posted at 3:32 PM on October 24, 2012

oh noo she looked a little better before now her face looks like a horse and her nose still looks the same but a liltle fater like someome hit her with a pan. surgery was very unnecessary and the money could be put on sophia. its unfortunate that this girls just put money on anything instead of saving it for something good.

Ginger

Posted at 2:45 PM on October 24, 2012

Omg, she looks ugly after the plastic surgery. She was so pretty before. Wow, what a waste of money.

abc

Posted at 2:40 PM on October 24, 2012

i think she was prettier befor

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 2:20 PM on October 24, 2012

She looked way better before like the majority of celebs looked better before they had surgery.I say 21,000 down the tube because no improvement.

chyga

Posted at 1:37 PM on October 24, 2012

I agree, she looked wayyy better before, either way, she’s a ugly girl.

MG

Posted at 1:28 PM on October 24, 2012

wow, she looks horrible after the surgery… poor girl.

same

Posted at 1:27 PM on October 24, 2012

I don`t see any change?

!?!?!?

Posted at 1:04 PM on October 24, 2012

she looked better BEFORE the surgeries… they messed her up!

Lauren

Posted at 12:20 PM on October 24, 2012

I thought she needed a nose job too! But Damn’ she still looks FUGLY TO ME.SORRY!!!