‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Damon & Elena Bond At A Halloween Party

Wed, October 24, 2012 4:25pm EDT by 27 Comments
Elena Damon Vampire Diaries
Courtesy of The CW

Haleigh

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 3, 2012

Like they always say, “If you like two people always pick the second because if you really loved the first there shouldnt be a second”. I feel like thats Elena and Damon. I feel like shes trying to push her feelings for Damon behind her but she can’t. you cant help who you fall in love with and hopefully its her and damon. I feel like her and stefans relationship is TOO perfect. there needs to be drama. I wish she would cheat on stefan wwith damon and then have her and stefan get back together?

Dev

Posted at 12:42 PM on November 3, 2012

No, she should give in to Damon behind Stefan’s back, Stefan should find out, and she should apologize for doing it, but stay with Damon. But I completely agree with that saying!!

CC

Posted at 6:24 AM on October 30, 2012

So excited for Delena. The only reason I watch. At least I’m honest. But I’m not expecting it to end well, one step forward, three back. What’s new.

maria

Posted at 10:20 PM on October 30, 2012

same here, i watch the Show for Damon and Delena

Dev

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 3, 2012

I think a lot of people are getting sick of them going nowhere. I love the couple and Stefan is just so boring to me. They better get together soon!!!

Vanessa

Posted at 6:31 PM on October 29, 2012

HELLO VAMPIRE DIARIES FANS CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE I JUST STARTED IT WILL BE NICE OF YOU TO SIGN UP!!!!
HERE IS THE LINK
I I
I I
V V

angie

Posted at 5:27 PM on October 26, 2012

it will always be Stefan. Always she’s said it before. No matter what she feels for Damon in the end it will always be Stefan even if her and Damon hook up it just won’t be the same. In the books she hooks up with Damon but goes back to Stefan. So it will always be Stefan

Ashley

Posted at 7:08 PM on October 26, 2012

I bet you don’t know that the author of the books wanted Damon & Elena together in the end but the company didnt so they fired her & took her story. I guess all SErs are bitches. If you like Stelena so much what the hell are you doing here?

i_Hate_haters

Posted at 10:20 PM on October 28, 2012

UUUUGH I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U!!!! ” OH IT WILL ALWAYS BE STEFEN IN THE BOOK….” Ok this isnt the book

CC

Posted at 6:27 AM on October 30, 2012

You know they sacked the creator from writing her own books. Rude. I hope they don’t honor a ghostwriter.

Dev

Posted at 10:41 AM on November 3, 2012

In the books she loved Damon but he was gone, so she stayed with Stefan. Also, I feel like if she really loved Stefan that much, she would be better at pushing her feelings for Damon away.

Mary

Posted at 3:25 PM on October 26, 2012

The promo looks promising for DE!<3

MHK

Posted at 3:24 AM on October 26, 2012

Delena all the way,

Jennifer

Posted at 2:56 PM on October 25, 2012

I really don’t care about Delena, just as long as I get to Elijah. He triumphs them all. Beside, they the highlights of finding the answers to certain things, not who Elena’s going to be kissing. I want to know who the hunter is and what is his ties to everybody.

Nini

Posted at 10:40 AM on October 25, 2012

Love the Jack the Ripper outfit. Is he trying to be Stefan? LOL. Elena looks like she is one of the prostitutes the Ripper kills.

KatieWilders (@cianasanden)

Posted at 9:31 AM on October 31, 2012

maybe thats one of damon’s tactics look more like stefan maybe he’ll get some action from elena;-) I wish..

maria

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 24, 2012

Delena!!

Stelena true love

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 24, 2012

This is gross!!! This show will become one big s**t!

GotFangs

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 24, 2012

Gross? They are vampires, of course there is going to be blood. It’s not twilight.

Ashley

Posted at 6:30 PM on October 24, 2012

Then don’t watch it! Seriously. It’s better off without you psychopaths.

angie

Posted at 7:55 PM on October 24, 2012

EXCUSE ME! This is an amazing show and you know what if you don’t like seeing Damon with blood on his mouth than don’t watch it. It’s called THE VAMPIRE DIARIES they’re vampires what are they going to do not drink blood. So no the show will not be awful.

Anja

Posted at 2:04 AM on October 25, 2012

I didnt mean about blood I meant Delena!

Nini

Posted at 10:37 AM on October 25, 2012

Funny how the SE fans have fit when Stefan isn’t front and center. Welcome to the DE world honey. It’s pretty “gross” when we have to watch the unrealistic couple gush over each other. Makes me want to puke.

mvk

Posted at 3:40 PM on October 25, 2012

Nini, you go girl. Delena fans have been put on hold for over three years. I think it’s abut our time now. Damon is the only one with common sense. Stefan gives in too much is trying to make her live on bunny blood. Not natural. She has to expearence what Damon was talking about. Damon is smart and cool.

William Welton

Posted at 1:32 AM on October 26, 2012

Amen to that. I fast forwarded that scene with Stefan and Elena in the bedroom.. then had to go back when I noticed the hallucination. Still, had no interest in watching that crap.

Amgana