Official ‘Teen Mom 3′ Cast Revealed

Tue, October 23, 2012 5:09pm EDT by 18 Comments
Teen Mom 3 Cast
Courtesy of Twitter, Courtesy of Facebook

Kayla Youngblood

Posted at 11:37 AM on June 8, 2013

Jenelle. Need A do not be mad. Her want her son. Back to her place Put her Mother in the Jail not see her ainga Do. Have Jace with her. Jenelle is Good Mother of her son.

Kayla Youngblood

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 8, 2013

Her is good mother of her son Jace Be with. Her son. For fovere ever

Mia Gibson

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 8, 2013

It Makes Me So Angry that Jenelle on teen mom 2 leaves all her mother responsibilities for her son jace to her mom when she is the one that is suppose to be a mother taking care of her own son and it makes me so angry when Jenelle acts disrespectful to her mom when her mom is trying to help her and tell her the right things and her mom should get full custody of Jace if jenelle wants to do what she wants to do instead of taking care of jace like she’s suppose to It made me so angry when Farrah would leave the responsibillities for Her own daughter Sophia on Her mother when she is the one that is suppose to be a mother taking care of her own daughter and it made me so angry when farrah would act disrespectful to her mother when when her mother was trying to help her and tell her the right things and Her Mother should get full custody of sophia if farrah wants to go out and party with her friends instead of taking care of sophia like she’s suppose to

Mia Gibson

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 8, 2013

I Am Excited for Teen Mom Three and all the New Moms Mackenzie, Katie, Brianna and Alex are such good moms to their children Gannon, Molli, Nova and Arabella and their children are very cute and adorable Like teen mom kids Jace, Issic, Aubree, Allianna, Aleeah, Bentley, leah, sophia are and My favorite teen mom 2 moms are Kailyn and Chelsea because they are wonderful moms to their children Issic and Aubree and they both should get full custody of their children especaily chelsea because she does a better job parenting aubree than adam does and adam needs to grow up and learn how to be a father and Kailyn Does a better job parenting issic than Jo does

a

Posted at 10:20 AM on December 24, 2012

I love Mackenzie, she’s a really good mother, you can see it on tuiter, and I think they be a good mothers too, I can’t wait

Tiffany

Posted at 8:08 PM on October 27, 2012

I like Mackenzie! I hope Alexandria doesn’t turn into the “bad girl” of TM3, like Leah and Jenelle did for their seasons.

Rebecca

Posted at 7:50 PM on October 27, 2012

Like Katie and Brianna, DO NOT like Alexandria so far, and McKenzie has a special gift for annoying me on twitter and instagram, so I doubt I’ll like her…

KC

Posted at 3:13 PM on October 25, 2012

I like Mackenzie.

Heaven

Posted at 4:23 AM on October 24, 2012

I dont like any of these girls. So I wont be watching

Advocate Of Fashion

Posted at 3:59 AM on October 24, 2012

Reblogged this on advocateoffashion and commented:
Love this! Create this look also from the Hello Kitty Range at H & M

Bored!

Posted at 2:03 AM on October 24, 2012

I want to see Alli from Texas who was originally from New Jersey. Boring!!!

cant wait!

Posted at 11:13 PM on October 23, 2012

love Katie & cant wait!

Jes

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 23, 2012

Seriously stop rewarding these teen moms with money and an episode. I think some get pregnant just to be on the show and end up with a reality show. MTV STOP THIS.

typa

Posted at 10:40 PM on October 23, 2012

People will be gald to see new teen mom on the show my favorite is briana And Alexandria

sms@gmail.com

Posted at 9:44 PM on October 23, 2012

ugh why did they have to pick briana from her episode i thought she was annoying and all she did was complain she will be the girl i will fast forward through in teen mom it was farrah and amber in teen mom 2 it is kailyn. sometimes i wish they would let the viewers decided but whatever

savannah

Posted at 8:20 PM on October 23, 2012

Alex and Mckenzie are my favss . (:

Jazzy

Posted at 9:01 PM on October 23, 2012

Mckenzie looks like she is 40 and fake!

duh

Posted at 7:44 PM on October 23, 2012

Why do we make wanna-be celebrities out of children having children? Sick society.