‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Leah Messer Pregnant With Third Child

Tue, October 23, 2012 10:23pm EDT by 51 Comments
SplashNews

Leah reveals that she is expecting her third child — her first baby with husband Jeremy Calvert! Congratulations!

Baby number three is on the way for Teen Mom 2 star Leah Calvert (maiden name Messer). The reality star confirmed with Us Weekly on Tuesday, Oct. 23, that she is expecting a child in the winter with husband Jeremy Calvert!

“Jeremy and I are excited to be adding a new addition to our family,” Leah, 20, tells the magazine. “Being a teen mom was difficult, but I’m older and in a different place now — married to Jeremy and excited for our family to grow.”

Leah has two children, two-year-old twins Ali and Aleeah, with her first husband Corey Simms, whom she divorced in April 2011. She married Jeremy, 23, one year later in Catlettsburg, Ky.

“Ali and Aleeah can’t wait to meet their new brother or sister,” Leah adds. “We feel incredibly blessed and look forward to this next chapter in our lives.”

The third season of Teen Mom 2 premieres Nov. 12 on MTV.

Congrats, Leah and Jeremy!

– Billy Nilles

More Teen Mom news:

1. MTV Picks Up ‘Teen Mom 3′
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Season 3 Premiere Date Revealed
  3. Farrah Abraham Furious That Maci Bookout Got MTV Spin-Off Show

Simba

Posted at 10:08 PM on January 15, 2013

Wow people on here are just plain mean. Grow up and stop hating. Everyone makes mistakes! What matters is that she’s happy and is a good mother and wife. And noone that watches the show can say she’s not an awesome mother to her babies. At least her husband now doesn’t make her bath her kids in a basement cause he wants a new truck!

Jes

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 29, 2013

good mom, yes. Good wife, no. Cheating on the love of your life is a mistake that simply should not be made, it is betrayal, and that is beyond a mistake in my opinion.

Jes

Posted at 9:39 PM on January 29, 2013

And she dropped out of school claiming she didn’t have the time and wanted to focus on ali …. and instead gets pregnant again?

leanne

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 9, 2013

well she is just a cheating scumbag

tori6789

Posted at 1:25 AM on December 28, 2012

Whoa 20 yrs old and already on her SECOND HUSBAND & THIRD CHILD?? YIKES GOOD LUCK!

Skye Caryer

Posted at 5:47 PM on December 20, 2012

Okay really you tell her to “grow up” And that Leah is a whore . It’s either 1 your jelous .. Orr . 2 you stalk her . Or . 3 you have no life . Well , she got pregnate twice and once she had twins with Corey not this new dude but it’s prollyy been overr a year . And she’s a big girl noww and can do what SHE wantss too she aint a teenager anymore and is CERTAINLY NOT a whore . She has 2 cutee kidss andd prolly another on the way . You all need to stop calling her a whore when maybe you guyss aree ? IDontKnow cause IDontKnow you . But for real people callin her that can Stop now . Her kids will grow up one day and can readd all thiss . Kay thankksss ..

Brooke

Posted at 4:29 PM on December 5, 2012

I’m so happy for you Leah, Your a great mom now, and you will always be, Good luck with your kids, By the way Ali and Aleeah are so freaking cute!!

Cam

Posted at 6:49 PM on December 2, 2012

Great news. Congrats

AztecAbe

Posted at 2:16 PM on November 29, 2012

Well, I’ve given comments on teen mom Leah, first off not really knowing exactly what kind of behavior was involved between Leah & Corey that ended their short term marriage. Apparently Leah’s infidelity was the overall cause of Corey’s anger & frustration & mind splitting decision to divorce her. I having experienced a similar relationship that also failed although I went through several years of pain & heartache before I finally called it quits. Corey made the right decision much sooner than most soured relationships. I had used some awful language towards Leah on another website because when I had learned of her infidelity it had taken me back to when I had also been deceived, disrespected and quite literally bent on a self destructive course of alcoholism & heroin addiction. It actually ignited my past behavior of which I had given up because I thought I had a good thing going with a physically beautiful young lady, and there were also my three most awesome & cutest children of whom we had together. It’s been a long time now & I’m clean & sober by the grace of GOD through my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I hope & pray the best for Corey & Leah & the baby twin girls. My apologies towards Leah for having made rude & awful remarks about her behavior. Peace out.

amy hallinan

Posted at 4:52 PM on November 27, 2012

i think that if leah wants to have another baby she should b able to and who nos this baby may not have any problems so when she has her third daughter she can focus on her daughter that has medical problems what if u had twins and one of your twins had a medical problems how would u feel if someone said that about u i think that ppl should think b 4 they speak

Jes

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 29, 2013

So you are saying she should have another…. because it will somehow give her more time to spend with her special needs child .. ? Are you insane?

ash

Posted at 8:56 AM on November 27, 2012

Im happy for u. If your happy leah dats all that really matters at this point in time. Looks can be deceiving on tv & if she wasn’t happy with cory then don’t judge the issue. As long as the twins still in the best of health & are still getting noticed & not left out due to the new coming addition, then quit hating on her & get your life in check.

Olivia

Posted at 3:30 PM on November 23, 2012

Wow Leah you were my #1 favorite but now Chelsea is now your my second favorite why can’t you just stay with Cory? Grow up u have a child that still needs way more attention then this new baby Ali needs it cause u don’t know whats wrong

may

Posted at 9:07 PM on November 19, 2012

This trailer hoodrat should grow the hell up an keep her legs closeed cause give it a minute an she’ll be on to the the next guy remember she b trailer trash once more this wont last month lmao!!

Paulina

Posted at 8:31 PM on November 11, 2012

What a stupid stupid girl.

mikayla

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 13, 2012

im soooo happy that leah got her life togetha and found someone to count on,

mikayla

Posted at 12:32 PM on November 13, 2012

ur the stupid 1 at least she got her life togetha,thats wat u need to do get ur life togetha!!!!!

#SukDissD

Posted at 6:06 PM on December 17, 2012

HELL YEAA

Ashleigh Cram

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 5, 2012

Congratulations Leah and Jeremy, tell the twins that i said hi. I also love them on Teen Mom and cant wait for the new season of Teen Mom to begin!!! Dont forget… Tell the twins hi for me… Thanks!!!!! <3

mia

Posted at 4:06 PM on November 4, 2012

Omg u should have styed wit cory leah messed him up bad cbeated hw many times n nw having a baby wit someone else in chicago we cal tat a busty bust down

andrea

Posted at 12:00 AM on October 29, 2012

…Let he without sin cast the first stone..

Randi

Posted at 1:09 PM on October 26, 2012

CONGRATS… I have to say I really hope all works out for you Leah and dont let these people make you feel bad about what you are doing with your life who cares what they think they need to remember that the show is here to show that it is not fun and games when haveing babys so young I hope that this show is around when my kids get older so I can share with them what to do and what birth control is. Leah thank you for doing the show and being real.. PEOPLE LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS YOUNG AND LIVING LIFE…

Michelle

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 5, 2012

This is true, however when your having issues like her’s then you take time to yourself to get your life completely situated instead of running out and marrying the next guy you date and have yet another baby. GROW UP Leah. Also, how long before she cheats on this one?????

Renee

Posted at 10:56 AM on October 26, 2012

I had to comment on this. I’m sorry but I just lost all respect for her. You got divorced and A YEAR later you remarry?? Okay, I guess. My problem with her is she says she was a teen when she had the twins. Girl BYE! You are still a teen. A baby that keeps having babies. Stop being focused on marrying all these men and take care of those children!!!

patricia

Posted at 10:35 PM on October 28, 2012

hey she is 20 so she is nolonger a teen so leave her alone in 2004 i got marry 2 day after my high school grad but i divorced my guy after be with him for 3 year so she is have other baby and god give her that baby so leave her alone

mia

Posted at 4:17 PM on November 4, 2012

I use to like her but nw shes doin evey tom dick n hary cory is to good to have tat girl this new guy wil leav her n shel b stuck wit 3 babys she is so worng cory wil find a great women to treat him rite

Paulina

Posted at 8:33 PM on November 11, 2012

Maybe you should have continued your education so you could property compose a sentence.

Jes

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 29, 2013

I just find it ridiculous she dropped out of school (which i knew would happen) claiming she need to focus on ali … yet gets pregnant… so much for focusing on ali.
Actually she had unprotected sex to have that baby.

Bec

Posted at 1:58 PM on November 8, 2012

I think everyone who has something mean to say should shut up. It’s her life, she can do what she wants, and she’s not hindering your life at all. She’s MY age, and I’m not a teenager anymore. She made mistakes, she’s human. Leave her alone.

KD

Posted at 8:32 PM on December 11, 2012

Um , Cory is engaged to someone new too. But no ones saying anything about that…

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 4:21 PM on October 25, 2012

Girl is such a WHORE, the daddy might be her husband, her ex-husband, or some other dude.

savannah

Posted at 9:29 AM on October 26, 2012

that was sooooo rude !!!

KC

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 25, 2012

I’m happy for them! It’s going to be tough, but they’re married and Leah already understands that a child is a big responsibility. She’s the best parent on Teen Mom 2.

I can’t wait to see if it’s a girl or a boy!

Jes

Posted at 9:45 PM on January 29, 2013

Just because people are married it doesn’t mean they are stable or going to stay together….
I think Kailyn is the best: she actually cares about getting an education and isn’t obsessed with finding a man. What would leah do without a man? She has no job skills or education, how wold she support her family? She couldn’t, she put herself in a situation where she NEEDS a man

Dawn

Posted at 1:12 PM on October 25, 2012

Why in the first place do they refer to these girls as “stars”. They are not “stars”. They are people who are a bad influence on young women. I was so happy when Teen Mom was canned. I hope this is the final season of this show as well. Why would you get pregnant again. Have you learned nothing about growing up and being responsible. Hey, MTV how about 18 and Graduated, 22 and Successful. When you title Teen age mothers and drunks down on the shore as “stars” are future doom.

Bec

Posted at 2:00 PM on November 8, 2012

The WHOLE point of Teen Mom is to show how hard it is when you make one mistake. Duh, but little teen girls are stupid now and purposefully get pregnant now to get on the show. 1st and 2nd seasons are the true ones.

AztecAbe

Posted at 12:14 AM on November 28, 2012

You have the best comment according to the degradation of our youth being channeled through the irresponsibility of Hollywood producers who rely on pain and drama only because much of our young society is being led down this path of hopelessness and recklessness.Imagine what the rest of the world must think of our derelict education system.We can’t just blame government because many children have lost faith in themselves. If only TV had reality shows of very successful young people.

Tasha

Posted at 10:04 PM on October 24, 2012

I think every one needs a reality check. Look at ur life… unless u never made a bad choice i think u should b jappy sje is happy and shut up.

Donna

Posted at 6:07 PM on October 24, 2012

Another society screw up from 16 and pregnant.

cecily

Posted at 11:20 AM on October 24, 2012

Her new husband looks just like her old husband without the facial hair

Skye Caryer

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 20, 2012

Loll yeahhh He doess hahaa … That’s funny how peoplee relizee thatt I thought I was the onlyy oneee !(:

haHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Posted at 10:41 AM on October 24, 2012

20 And Already On Husband Number 2
HaHaHa Funny..

sdfhd@yahoo.com

Posted at 12:50 AM on October 25, 2012

yah, isn’t that ridiculous. and 3rd child at 20…omg

KC

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 25, 2012

That’s because she married Corey because it was “the right thing to do”. She tried her best to make it work. They were not meant to be.

Marrying Corey, marrying Jeremy, and having another child were not mistakes. Her only mistake was not using birth control the first time. A person getting married and having a child at 20 is not a big deal!

typa

Posted at 12:52 AM on October 24, 2012

Good for her and this her second marrriage congratulate to her people gonna talk bad about her

alissa

Posted at 1:15 AM on October 24, 2012

That’s quite young..what about ali w her disability?! That’s not thinking about the children you already have. This isn’t hate talking..its a concerned person who thinks leah is a good mom..but why rush?! Its sad that ppl have to rush and make an instant family..

Nunya

Posted at 12:33 PM on October 25, 2012

How does her having another baby mean that she “isnt thinking about the children” she already has? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! You have NO clue what she is doing for Ali right now. Leah has done the best she can and worked hard for those girls and thats more than I can say about most of the young mothers out there. A lot of families have children who are close in age and in my parents generation most had two by the time they were 20 and it was normal. There are FAR worse mothers out there. Your point isnt even jusitfied.

alissa

Posted at 1:16 AM on October 24, 2012

More like typo…not typa…what’s w the grammar?!

shayla

Posted at 8:43 PM on November 7, 2012

Excuse me look at yourself in a mirror think about all of the regular moms tht can’t take care of them self because of drugs leaste most teen moms are being responsable with the baby my sister is 16 and had her first she is an absolute great mom 16 has her own apartment her and her boyfriend pay the rent. And they have a 5 month old baby they do nothing but take care of him they take him to doctor when he’s sick and they change or feed him when he needs it most regular aged moms sit around and lett their baby cry leah is takeing care of her kids who cares how many she’s got okay…………………..good luck with the 3rd leag congrats

shayla