Selena Gomez Dances At Justin Bieber’s Concert — Cute Video

Tue, October 23, 2012 10:03am EDT by 13 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Concert
Courtesy of YouTube

kaitlyn smith

Posted at 2:43 PM on November 29, 2012

CAN I MEET YOU SELENA GOMEZ?
PLEASE MY GRANDMOTHER DIED AND WOULD LIKE IF YOU CAN WRITE A SONG FOR MY GRANMOTHER BECAUSE I REALLY MISS HER!
PLEASE WRITE BACK SELENA

shenae

Posted at 7:02 PM on October 24, 2012

they are breaking up…check out Radaronline and other websites they all say that their relationship is not going on well

Avila Fénty (@SolidaFenty)

Posted at 4:51 AM on October 26, 2012

tell me the website pls i wanna see that too

vivi

Posted at 8:19 PM on October 23, 2012

Wow haters, you guys stepped a higher lever of jealousy. Just seriously if you don’t like one or either of them, don’t make up lies that Justin cheated on her or something. Respect them. Can you just do that? If you do, more beliebers will be happy. Then you’ll be someones REAL reason 2 smile. Sorry 4 being just please don’t be hating on something you don’t even care about.

SelenaGomezFan

Posted at 1:10 PM on October 23, 2012

Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card … and he’s also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz … this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez’s father — who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

— “Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug.”

— “Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums.”

— “[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones.”

— “Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. ”

The lawsuit concludes … “I’m an emotional mess … America must boycott biebers music!”

We decided not to call Justin for comment — because, well, you know …

Plzz Tell me this isnt TRUEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natascha bieber-sanders

Posted at 3:43 PM on October 23, 2012

sad i thought he waz inasint and did bieber relly get selena prego…sad..;[..oh and bieber iz my real middle name im not lieing so stop calling me a lier and i have a b sercifatate to prove it and no i am not family with justin bieber his last nam iz bieber

thecat61

Posted at 1:03 PM on October 23, 2012

LMAO!!!!!! You call that dancing?

person

Posted at 4:56 PM on October 23, 2012

aww dont be soo mean lol

Sexyones!:P

Posted at 10:05 AM on October 24, 2012

ikr!

noriyk karakashian

Posted at 12:59 PM on October 23, 2012

they wear so in love

kapua

Posted at 6:22 PM on October 23, 2012

there still are. There tweets are so adorable and very cute. I think when justin doesn’t see his baby He misses her so much. They are so in love each other. there tweets are so freakish adoreable and very cute. Justin even calls selena his FUTURE WIFE.

Gabbiii

Posted at 11:52 PM on October 23, 2012

Wait… he calls her his FUTURE WIFE!?!

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 23, 2012

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.