Robert Pattinson Reveals Why He Finds Kristen Stewart Fascinating

Tue, October 23, 2012 8:15pm EST by 65 Comments
Robert Pattinson Interview
FameFlynet

eve

Posted at 1:30 AM on October 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart is the soul of BD2, without it I’m sure that the movie would not have had the success it has. Of course the chemistry between Kristen, Rob and Taylor were much faster to reach the success they have.
We are human and we have a right to be wrong, and the courage to admit mistakes and start over. the truth is that professionally kristen did not disappoint his fans, BD2 will be a blockbuster. kristen’s personal life does not have to offend his fans, no one is perfect …..

Dana

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 25, 2012

finally someone who agrees with me

Evelyn Y

Posted at 12:30 AM on October 25, 2012

happy for both of them and hope to hear their wedding bell soon….

Ellie

Posted at 4:14 PM on October 24, 2012

I hope Kristen gets everything she wants in life, & gives the ‘bird’ to all who spew the hate, LMAO

Lib

Posted at 8:26 PM on October 24, 2012

yup birds do do on Robert’s head from KS/RS

hollywoodsauce

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 24, 2012

Sure, let’s hope the deceiving home wrecker gets all she wants by conniving and lying to those she loves. Get real, she’s not real, she’s just full of sh*t

Marilyn Mendez

Posted at 1:57 PM on October 24, 2012

To ged: you have a splendid vocabulary. So don’t worry the circle is round and one day you are in the top and then the future do that you will are be in the bottom, don’t worry about that.
Well changes my comments I don’t know if Robert really in the deep of his heart love Kristen and that was the reason that he forgave her, the truth is that Robert Pattinson NEVER, NEVER AND NEVER he gonna TRUST in any other relationship that he will gonna have. When the confidence that you have in one person are broke, that occur with other relationship that maybe will have. You never will trust, in his case HE NEVER GONNA TRUST IN ANY WOMAN, he always gonna think if Kristen that would been the love of his life did that to him, whoever will do to him the same. And by the way if he love her, who are all of us to judge that? If they want to be together as a couple is their problem, if Robert didn’t matter about what the people said after he been back with Kristen, why will are worry for that? Finally is not our live, is Robert and Kristen life and if their will be happy been together, then let them alone…….We are a some intrusive in the live of other people I mean in Spanish: somos “unos entrometidos” . For the good sake of them I hope that like the movie BD2 at the end they live happy for ever……..

Ellie

Posted at 4:27 PM on October 24, 2012

Unless you can read Rob’s thoughts, you don’t know what he thinks, how he feels, or what he’s going to do :-)

ged

Posted at 12:44 PM on October 24, 2012

trampire estupida, rompehogares y mala actriz, espero que todo el dano que haces se te regrese!!! perrra infiel!

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:41 AM on October 24, 2012

check out gather.com , why Kristen Stewart is so disliked-get educated. HL deletes the link , so google it. The Fairytale isn’t anymore and this woman should be careful talking about real love, she betrayed so many people and so many see only the pretty made up outside of that Tramp

Woody88

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 24, 2012

Congratulations to Kristen. Tokyo fan event was the best thing she has ever done solo. Totally relaxed, happy, cool, enthusiastic. Emotionally, I see no question that she has come through the other side of her momentary indiscretion. Rob, of course, probably has something to do with this!

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:41 AM on October 24, 2012

or maybe the text she gets from Rupert

Lib

Posted at 8:23 PM on October 24, 2012

@Woody88 correction several indiscretion not momentary

Something is wrong with thee.

Posted at 8:38 AM on October 24, 2012

Robert Pattinson fans are the worst in the world. The big freaks , perfectly insane. Here vomit hate and bullying. You are a joke for the other actors and people. Jealousy and hatred. You need professional help.

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 24, 2012

and what exactly did you just do , cyber bullying all Robs fans, geezzz

Ellie

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 24, 2012

No disrespect, but I can’t see how the abusive people can be called ‘Rob fans’, if they are condemning his choices, if I was in his place, I wouldn’t want ‘fans’ who behave this way. Maybe the abusive ones would feel better if they found an actor whose personal choices they approve of…:-)

Laura

Posted at 7:22 AM on October 24, 2012

HL I think you love all the banter you get on here. He’s talking about all the people around him not specifically kristen.

onefinegirl

Posted at 5:40 AM on October 24, 2012

Kristen is a idiota. Ever and ever

gift

Posted at 3:58 AM on October 24, 2012

@liza..y r u so negative? it is obvious u r ignorant of d word “love”, if u r nt then u would know that love 4gives, it accepts no matter d situatn, who r u 2 judge? jeez! leave this guys alone, they av a right 2 their love. wt is ur problem? u r sounding like u r jealous, it’s as if u want rob 4 urself, bt unfortunately it wont happen cos he doesnt know u exist. i dnt know who gave u d right 2 talk on wt every youn gal needs, we can always make up our own minds or at least i can, u would b d last person on earth i would ever admire cos u r full of hate. i love d fact dt d stupid guy as u called him took her back, i feel good admiring him. were i come from, people like u would b ostracised. FYI…her awkwardness makes her sweet, and she doesnt care about people like u, she apologised u know..it takes guts 2 do that.

Ouch

Posted at 4:38 AM on October 24, 2012

No No NO…Everything Rob says is about k-tramp….The man has never said anything but right? Do we forgive his age? He’s only 26 you know.!!!He’s SOOO young he dosent have a clue…he’s gonna make mistakes!! This is what k-tramp said right? She’s young…she really has no idea?

LOL

Posted at 4:40 AM on October 24, 2012

OMFG…that is too funny.I hope K-stew gets egged on the red carpet!

Emma

Posted at 6:22 AM on October 24, 2012

Get some English lessons, idiot!

:)=

Posted at 12:54 AM on October 24, 2012

hes trying to say well i think anyway that he finds it amaizing the aspect of someone that just doesnt honestly care about other peoples thoughts or opinions you know the poetic/reckless/rebel types

Samantha

Posted at 11:32 PM on October 23, 2012

I think the rebellious attitude she shows is a mask to ward people off so they can not get close enough to her to know the real person she is. I do believe she only lets those close to her that she feels she can trust to like her for her and not her position and money. I believe Rob knows her as well as her family does. Kristen is not one to be showy about what she does for others. Did she make a point or get her PR team to use it as PR that she gave 2 million to the Haiti Relief fund and she sat on the Board for the Red Cross Haiti project that Rob promoted at the Teen Coice Awards two years ago? She has probably done other charitable things too that we do not know of since she does them to help people out who need the help not to help her image out in HW and with her fans. She gives and does things because she cares about people not because she wants to be in the lime light and be seen by all the way a lot of the HW crowd does these days when they do something for a charitable organization.

second look

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 23, 2012

Lisa, condemn and insult someone whom I do not know and do not know the situation that the images may not be what it looks like reality of truth, je ridiculous.

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:45 AM on October 24, 2012

maybe you need to get educated a bit

Liza

Posted at 10:42 PM on October 23, 2012

@ aussie girl. In summary, your point is? Because when your young you look for “heros” to follow. When your teen you dont look at your mom as your hero, you do it as a kid or as an adult. My point is I dont want my daughters to follow as an example of life at Kristen. Sorry but when I have Kids I dont want them to try to dress or act like her, there are a lot of fin girls, even in Hollywood that they can follow, not someone like kristen. About the rest of your essay, Sorry I didnt finish, it was too long, but hey! It is my pint of view

Ellie

Posted at 4:18 PM on October 24, 2012

I’d rather my daughters didn’t ‘follow’ the Hollywood actors personal lives, become a fan of their work? Yes. I would also hope I brought them up not to join a hord of cyber bullies, & vilify anyone they don’t know personally, & have not harmed them in any way.

Aussie girl

Posted at 10:18 PM on October 23, 2012

@Liza, if young girls need to follow what a young actress does – does this mean that their parents are failing in this department. Isn’t it up to the parents to teach their daughters right from wrong. Speak to them about morals and what not to do and what to do in their lives. If a girls parents are not doing this and they need to do or look up to a young actress their is obviously something wrong with the girls parents. Don’t you think it is up to the parents to be good examples for their daughters if they are not they are obviously lacking in that department. So if a young girl looks up to a young actress e.g Lindsay Lohan and she does drugs and gets drunk and all the other things she does and the young girl does exactly what Lindsay does is that ok. I don’t think so. I don’t think any young girl should follow in the footsteps of any actress. They have their lives ahead of them and they need to live their own lives not the life of the actress they follow. Isn’t this called impressionable. It is ok for young girls to idolize someone when they are young but not to do what the actress does or try to dress as the actress does. Dressing the way an actress does even if it is skanky or sexy or barely there, young girls can get themselves bad names and get themselves into trouble.Young girls of today follow some really strange actors, singers and actress’s who do all sorts of things and this is not good. So They Idolize Kristen that is not wrong but they should also know they will out grow this and they need to concentrate on their own lives and what they want out of life.
You know what I am out spoken to. I say exactly what I think and I don’t care if people don’t like it. It is better to be honest and up front when you say something and not lie about it. I just think people need to get a thicker skin. If they don’t want to know what I think than they shouldn’t ask me. My parents bought me and my sisters up to speak the truth and not lie. When I speak the truth at least the person who asked me will know exactly what they are getting. I always say to them “do you really want to know what I think, if so than after I have said it don’t say I shouldn’t have said it” It is better to hear the truth than lie to someones face about it. At least they know what they get from me and I don’t hold anything back and at least I am honest and up front. That is what I admire in Kristen and I am a lot older than she is. At least she says what she thinks and If people don’t like it tough. I don’t condone what she did, but she has suffered enough and lost a lot fans but she is trying to make it right, so let her be. Rob’s decision to take her back was his decision to make and it is what he wanted to do. So please show Rob some respect for his decision. He loves this girl and this is what makes him happy.

Rob fan

Posted at 10:26 PM on October 23, 2012

Very well said and to the point!

Hermie Garvill

Posted at 10:57 PM on October 23, 2012

Im with u ,people have their own mind, not what other will decide for them

gentle soul

Posted at 11:35 PM on October 23, 2012

@aussie girl, yea, now poor kristen is supposed to teach morals and good behaviors to young girls, where are the parents, probably not available because they are busy writing negative comments about Kristen. I admire Kristen, I sincerely hope that she and Rob can heal and move on. I keep praying that they are able to live happily the rest of their young lifes.

cold

Posted at 8:31 AM on October 24, 2012

because she is a manipulative selfish person who takes advantage of Rob’s kind heart, she cheat again, just a matter of time

The fascination for Kristen

Posted at 9:29 PM on October 23, 2012

A lot of people after meeting with Kristen just can not get it out of your head, is a wonderful person and a very hardworking and talented.

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:46 AM on October 24, 2012

on the outside , only on the outside

Liza

Posted at 9:28 PM on October 23, 2012

@woody88, Sorry, but I only have time to Write for myself, I guess there are more ppl that thinks the same way than me! Sorry to disappont you :(

Rob fan

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 23, 2012

No I think you are the one who should be disappointed because most sites think this whole thing has become a hate fest for overly obsessed people like yourself who just can’t let these two work out their own problems , there have been worse affairs exposed in Hollywood in the last 4 months yet people can’t let this go, seriously it’s sad”

Shadow

Posted at 9:20 PM on October 23, 2012

It’s terrible how the losers are disgusted. Kristen is a great woman, a talented actress, brought back her man, is happy with it, it bothers you guys?? Sorry, you guys will have to swallow.

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:47 AM on October 24, 2012

Kristen swallowed a lot …his name is RUPERT

Kristen is wonderful.

Posted at 9:18 PM on October 23, 2012

One PC and three girls with him or one person corresponds to yourself! Rob does not care about what you think stupid fans.

?

Posted at 5:54 AM on October 24, 2012

this is where you lost me lol what are you talking about

Eva

Posted at 8:55 PM on October 23, 2012

She must be good in bed, other than that, I dont see why he took her back, She doesnt dress in an attractive way, She cant speak fluidly, Shes not a good actress (in all her movies She always use the same straight, unexpressive face) and to add to all this, She is not smart or intelligent! If She were, She would never been caught or would never cheat in the first place

Dana

Posted at 10:01 PM on October 23, 2012

not everything is about sex he fell in love with the person she is i think she dresses just fine she likes to be casual but when it comes time to be formal she is always dressed to fit the occasion if she was not a good actress she would not keep getting movie rolls she plays her roles the way they are written on the subject of her getting caught cheating that just proves she is not very good at it good cheaters do not get caught so dont say she is not a intelligent person because of one mistake which she has paid dearly for with some of her so called fans true fans would of stuck by her no matter what she did she i think she would have told rob about the affair on her on if the press had not got a hold of it first think about it someone had to have leaked it to the press think really hard who do you think did that it came from somewhere

cold

Posted at 8:38 AM on October 24, 2012

for Kristen its all about sex or why would she cheat

Dana

Posted at 11:30 PM on October 24, 2012

people think that sex is the only reason she cheated there could be other reasons we will never know what was going on in their personal lives like i said in an earlier comment it takes two to make a relationship work and two to let it slip away she is not the only one to blame there must have been some sort of problems at that time she made 5 movies in a short amount of time rob was off making his movies too they most likely didnt see each other very much it took its toll on her and there is married rupert right there telling her things he knew she needed to hear shame on him he is the one who crossed the line he has a wife he had no right ever putting his hands on her let alone kiss her i am not defending what she did because she could have walked away i think she was set up by him got to admit it got him a lot of exposure and her a lot of heartache have you noticed his name is hardly brought up anymore no know one is putting his name through the mud like they are kristenbut then maybe men have different standards about cheating like the saying goes if you a man who cheats your a stud but if your a women who cheats she is a slut sounds like a double standard to me well anyway they are working out their problems together

Rob and Kristen fan

Posted at 11:00 PM on October 23, 2012

I think what you write is filled with hate, ignorance and jealousy.

enough already !

Posted at 12:59 AM on October 24, 2012

I’m sorry , i missed the part where you said you are a close friend or a relative of Kristen , because the way you are talking about her seems like you know her personally , you have been at her house hang out with her and her friends etc..but i doubt it from your lame post you seem like the type of girl that is shallow , rude , illiterate ,dense , egotistical , selfish ,i could go on … but … if you believe a guy will find you interesting because of the way you dress or the way you look ,,, honey .. you are in for a rude awakening because once he’s done with you and realize that there is nothing up there he will dump you azz like yesterday’s news !! so please spare me … specially when you are talking about someone you don’t know and will never know !

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:47 AM on October 24, 2012

check out gather.com , why Kristen Stewart is so disliked-get educated. HL deletes the link , so google it It tells you a complete new story

cris k

Posted at 8:50 PM on October 23, 2012

Yes, one thing he is sure she is fascinating!! How to let her go???

Deborah

Posted at 8:48 PM on October 23, 2012

I do not know if he talks about Kristen, I know he’s with her and does not want “fans” giving opinion on his private life! She is lovely, talented, super smart ……..
I know he should see all of qualities Kristen, as we, but do not know if he speaks her!!

Liza

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 23, 2012

She already proof She is outspoken, but not only in words but in actions, She doesnt mind What people thinks about her when She speaks, and She doesnt mind What people think when she cheats. Clearly she never mind what Rob would think when she made out with rupert. She is not One person to be admired and yet there are a bunch of girls that defend her and a stupid guy who took her back. What a crazy world, the human values, the respect for ourselves and others are on the ground. A bunch of ppl defend her by putting Forgiveness before each sentence. But Kristen is not the example that young ppl need. They need to follow a strong girl, with strong ethics and strong values that sets good example for them, not an awkward girl that doesnt knows What the world respect and fidelity means.

jane

Posted at 8:55 PM on October 23, 2012

@liza—-VERY WELL SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Woody88

Posted at 9:18 PM on October 23, 2012

@Liza – How many hundreds of negative comments have you created under different names? HL polls indicate that around 90% of people have realized that the public knows nothing about what really happened. This is not so much about forgiveness as about an admission of ignorance. Why not give Kristen the benefit of the doubt? It is obvious that Rob has accepted her statement of momentary indiscretion. Who are you under all these names to dispute his wisdom in an unknown situation?

enough already !

Posted at 1:05 AM on October 24, 2012

@liza… why in the world would young girls use actors / sports figures / /models as role models ?? i don’t .. i admire them for their work and talent but if i need someone to look up it’s my parents mainly my mother . She is a strong , hard working . respectful caring human being , and if i can be half the person she is then i’m blessed ! so it is the parents job to raise their kids properly , unfortunately from what i see here and on the web a lot of them are failing miserably !

Leef

Posted at 7:06 AM on October 24, 2012

Totally agree with you ‘enough already’ and ‘woody 88′. Some people here are either too young to understand real life or else living in a bubble. I look up to my parents for guidance and although they have always tried to teach me write from wrong, I have made MISTAKES. I can do nothing but thank them for the support and forgiveness during this period. With the help of loved ones I have learned from my mistakes. Will the some of the people on this board be so unforgiven when they have their own kids making the same mistakes. Probably they will keep them locked up at home to ensure that they don’t do nothing wrong!!!!!

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:50 AM on October 24, 2012

I admire you , but looks are much more important to most of Stewarts fans, she has a nice body and face so it doesn’t matter that she is generally dumb uneducated and manipulative. Rob must like the sex , otherwise I have no explanation why he took her back. She will cheat again after getting bored and Rob is in Australia for a few month, mark my words

toni

Posted at 8:27 PM on October 23, 2012

To bad she wasn’t outspoken when it came to her affair with Rupert. She kept that under raps. Rob wake up.

Anon

Posted at 8:37 PM on October 23, 2012

Blah, blah, blah. give it a rest

gentle soul

Posted at 11:37 PM on October 23, 2012

@ toni, shut up……

kristen is a ...

Posted at 10:53 AM on October 24, 2012

this is for gentle soul who pretends to be the almighty protector of this stupid dumb woman. here read something for your education you old fool :check out gather.com , why Kristen Stewart is so disliked-get educated. HL deletes the link , so google it. Your Screw is only beautiful on the outside, inside she is rotten

Me

Posted at 6:01 AM on October 24, 2012

I agree with every word you said Lauren, people should idolise Malala not Kristen her whole life is one big disaster and she’s a horrible person and has inflicted pain on so many people. Only an idiot would believe that it was a momentary indiscretion, you only need an English accent for kristen to drop her knickers. She didn’t give a c**p about liberty’s children while she was screwing their dad.

Laura

Posted at 7:08 AM on October 24, 2012

@Me I agree, I think Lauren’s comment was deleted which is a shame as every word she said was true. These Kristen fans are all mentally unstable though!