Chris Brown & Rihanna: Happy Ending Or Huge Disaster? Debate

Tue, October 23, 2012 11:24am EST by 22 Comments
SplashNews

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 1, 2013

Luv most of your comments. The media needs to stay out of these Chris Brown and Rihanna’s lives and let them live it how they see its. Its their lives and if its wrong, then its their mistake. Thats all there is to it! All one can do is hope things turn out better for them the second time around!

septimus kaikai

Posted at 7:35 AM on January 14, 2013

chris luvs u rih,he only doesn’t know how 2 xpress it @ times,but people sometimes misconstrue him,don’t afford to loose each other,u both will feel remorseful of been seperated,tanx.

septimus kaikai

Posted at 7:30 AM on January 14, 2013

i luv their r*nship,i want to c them get married to each other,they’re really compactible.

Sandy

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 10, 2012

Rihanna
I dont own any of your music nor Chris Browns music. I am 50 ears old with grown Children in there 30;s. What caught my eyes about you was that you talk to Joyce Myers. When I was in my early teen I wanted the bad boys and the coolest type and if I had it to do it all over again I would of ranned from them. I raised two kids without a father he smoked and dranked himself to death. He ranned around with other woman. And everytime he left I always wondered was he cheating You are young beatiful and talanted. Please asked God to take those feeling away for Mr wrong. You dong want gray hair or to be sick of worrying about anyone. Lots and lots of man would have you in a heartbeat and would treat you right. If chris met his Ex in Paris he is the wrong person for you. you can’t follow him all the time. You walking away from him is like you won. Lose all feelings and ou would be glad you did.The other girl have a fake smile and she do not look happy. How can she be when he was cheating on her. You know and I know she just need the money. Move on to someone that could love you and the family that you want.

DinnyQ

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 26, 2012

They are grown ups, they can do what they want. Our opinions don’t matter, it’s THEIR relationship.

More Love fo ya>

Posted at 2:31 PM on October 24, 2012

chris brown and rihanna R a great couple Duhhh>

cutiepie

Posted at 11:06 AM on October 24, 2012

chris brown and rihanna R a cute couple for real i wont lie after drake cut chris brown on his face. Not to fight chris brown for rihanna drake for reall chill drake and chris brown drake it is Not your Women its chris brown’s women

Avila Fénty (@SolidaFenty)

Posted at 10:58 AM on October 24, 2012

Eventhough i still support Riri!! And i wish they make a best couple. I love u Rihanna <3

Avila Fénty

Posted at 10:57 AM on October 24, 2012

typa

Posted at 1:07 AM on October 24, 2012

It best to leave them alone and let them live their personal lives and I don’t know why people love them so much to be all up in their business.Can’t wait for rihanna new album

Zeebrown

Posted at 8:11 PM on October 23, 2012

when will people really look at Chris as a changed and growned uo guy??? Common guys these two people loves eachother why can’t you let them be? Let me tell u something there is nothing greater than true love…so people pls let it be beautiful for these two they are young and need to enjoy life. It Rihanna has forgiven him why won’t the world do the same?

kjsdgfo

Posted at 6:47 PM on October 23, 2012

I love them together! Now when I listen to their music I can make a connection!

disgust with haters

Posted at 3:06 PM on October 23, 2012

I HOPE THE MEDIA CAN LEAVE THESE TWO YOUNG PEOPLE ALONE, FOR GO SAKE LET THE BE.

Grant

Posted at 2:46 PM on October 23, 2012

When will the media understand NO ONE CARES what they think! Rihanna and Chis just live your life.

brittany (@brittanycutiexo)

Posted at 2:40 PM on October 23, 2012

I mean, it’s been what? 3 years since everything has happened? And they STILL love each other? That’s true love. Yes, Chris doesn’t have a great past but if your still stuck in the past, how are you going to view the future? No it wasn’t right what he did. But everyone deserves a second chance. And no one really knows if he changed because we’re not apart of there personal lives. I think Rihanna and Chris were bound to get back together. Obviously. Let them be.

Kekz summer

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 23, 2012

Let them enjoy their time and damn sure that they don’t like being blash every single day and I don’t get why people are so interested in their personal life. Just stop talking about them for a second give them a break lord have mercy. Doubt that they are friend

Gayle

Posted at 1:30 PM on October 23, 2012

I think you are nuts. The guy even tho he’s biased is on point. He has not broken off anything. And Chris had nine women before Karrueche. Stop the dumb spin. She’s an adult and she broke up a relationship. Why does she deserve to happier than Karrueche because she’s the star? Stop!

Martha tangeni nghipandulwa

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 23, 2012

Is rihanna pregnant wth cris brown s baby??

GRACE

Posted at 12:21 PM on October 23, 2012

i think its a good idea she just choose to follow her heart so let her be,,,,,,,,,#YOLO

Music Lover

Posted at 11:41 AM on October 23, 2012

So far Rihanna has not been able to help him in any way. He likes the status quo. He gets to date two beautiful women which is the only quality a women need possess to satisfy him. It doesn’t have to end in disaster, but there will be no happy endings for this trio. Chris and Rihanna will break up and him and Karrueche will be a couple again.

F YOU

Posted at 3:09 PM on October 23, 2012

HEY MUSIC LOVER, WOULD YOU STOP BING A PESSIMISTIC ABOUT THES TWO PEOPLE RELATIONSHIP, AND LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE!!!!!

cindy

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 23, 2012

All in the hands of god. If it has to be then it will. If not then it won’t. Let them be. I love them!