‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween Special: [Spoiler] Is Killed On The ‘A’ Train

Tue, October 23, 2012 11:59pm EDT by 72 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Garrett Dies
Courtesy of ABC Family (2)

bevp

Posted at 6:14 PM on November 9, 2012

i think the hand coming out at the end was a flashback.
i also remember the liars said what killed alli was that she inhaling dirt and died from being buried alive so i think the hand coming from the ground is alli’s

bob

Posted at 3:55 PM on November 3, 2012

1.Ezra wasn’t wearing a bandage on his hand so he couldn’t have been the one to try and push Aria off the train, but he’s definitely pretty sketchy. Where was he that night? Something tells me he was lying.
2. Alison definitely had a twin. There’s evidence in her room, if you noticed she had a photo of her, Jason, and… her again? Probably Courtney! And if that doesn’t prove it, there was something Alison had hanging on her wall. It said “C’est le double du rire et de doubler le sourire, et double la piene si vous etes benis avec des jumeaux.” In English that means “This is double the laughter, and smiles to double, and double the trouble if you’re blessed with twins.” Why would she have that in her room if she wasn’t a twin?
3. Alison (or Courtney, whatever you want to call her) is definitely dead! Her body was there people. Stop saying she faked her death or whatever, lol, she is obviously dead.
4. At the very end, when we see the hand coming out of the ground, that was Alison. If you noticed, she had one of those bracelets on that the girls all had. That was a flashback. I’m not really sure what that meant, but still, definitely just a flashback.
5. I think Garret is innocent. I mean, he definitely did some pretty suspicious things, but he didn’t kill Ali or anything like that.
6. Unfortunately, I believe they’re somewhat following the plot of the books… The writers/producers have said it would be different before, but Alison obviously had a twin, and Mona was A. Obviously many things are pretty different, but I think Alison’s murderer is still the same as it was in the books.
7. Before this episode I had been hearing the “Aria is A” theory a lot, and I’m glad something finally happened that proved Aria isn’t A! I mean, that would be a twist, but no way Aria would help kill Garret, then hide in a box, risk her life, and stab one of the A team members for any reason. That would just be insane.
8. I really can’t wait until January, when PLL starts again. It’s going to be amazing. Although… It’s going to be hard to contain my anger with Toby.

Kathleen

Posted at 7:15 AM on November 3, 2012

2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead?
Jenna and Garrett knew about Alison’s ‘death’ the ending scene is indicating that Alison isn’t dead! She is still alive torturing Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily.

annabelle

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 5, 2012

MAJOR SPOILER…DO NOT READ IF NOT WANTED TO!!!

no it is courtney. in the books ali has a twin named courtney and she always like to pretend to be ali.she was mental. two can keep a secret is one of them is dead just means that ali is dead and courtney is pretending to be ali. she always wanted her life.

Bebo

Posted at 5:40 AM on October 29, 2012

Since the end of S02, i had considered the thought of Alison being alive but couldn’t justify her corpse! Now, it might possibly be her twin sister who’s actually dead , hence the creepy freezing little girl who could’ve been a ghost! PS i know it sounds crazy but heck I’m frustrated here so .. I just wish Toby being in the A team is only for the liars’ sake , still clinging on a shred of hope.. ):

liza3499

Posted at 3:10 AM on October 27, 2012

Whos the person looking through Mona’s window at the end of the episode? it looks like a brunnete girl

LOU

Posted at 9:32 PM on October 27, 2012

That was the nurse doing her rounds checking she was there just

sketch

Posted at 11:28 PM on October 25, 2012

toby put the body in the cooler there was a scene with him getting jenna a drink from it. also did anyone notice that garretts body was on arias left before the commercial and after it was on the right? and did anyone wonder how the 2 people pushing aria off just happened to disappear when the girls showed up

treouin

Posted at 7:56 AM on October 25, 2012

i think that the conversation that byron was having with allison probably had to do with her knowing that he was cheating on his wife and that’s why she said “i know what i’m capable of”

Warren Francois

Posted at 7:43 AM on October 25, 2012

I believe I know who killed Aria as the girl was obviously Mona.

Remember how the girl and guy were about to push Aria overboard in that crate and Aria stabbed the guy with a screwdriver?

The Person is Ezra.

Remember near the end when he and Aria hugged when he shifts his hands you can see a bruise on his wrist, so it must have been him who tried to kill Aria?

Andy - London

Posted at 8:27 AM on October 25, 2012

It’s getting a bit silly with the speculation on here.
We don’t know if the producers will use the screwdriver incident to highlight who was in that railway carriage or not. I presume that when the show resumes in January that they will follow the normal PLL routine with the next episode as if it actually did follow on, 3 months after the Halloween episode.
Ezra obviously didn’t have a bandage on his hand, and the screwdriver would have more than bruised someones hand. It drew blood.
As for the “MAYA KNEW” comment …. seriously? People are jumping to far too many conclusions.
Good fun though!

Warren

Posted at 8:58 AM on October 25, 2012

but remember every time Mona speaks to Hannah she speaks in code. Remember the episode 7 Crazy she says No One To Save Ali From Evil and spencer correctly guessed it as Not Safe and then the other code was Maya’s website.
The first one in that scene if you rewatch it she Says Miss Aria Your A Killer Not Ezra’s Wife which obviously is code for MAYA KNEW.

Regards to the screwdriver yes that could be true but depends how far the screwdriver went to. So There is a possibility that its Ezra.

And for those asking why was Aria wearing a bandage she probably cut herself when trying to free herself.

sketchawkward

Posted at 2:55 AM on October 29, 2012

Aria isn’t dead you need to fix that first sentance

Warren Francois

Posted at 3:20 AM on October 29, 2012

Sorry about that, that should read I know who tried to Kill Aria.

Emily

Posted at 10:20 PM on October 24, 2012

At the end when they were pushing aria off, it sounded like Mona and Noel. Or Lucas and Jenna. I don’t think aria has anything to do with Ali’s death. Even the A team. Guys come on, she almost got killed off. That proves that she’s not. I really think theres more to Ezra than we think. I think he or Bryon is the guy ali was sneaking around with. Or something. Thy little girl at the end was creepy. But she must be the little Ali. She was in Ali’s Story last year. Can’t wait till January!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali's killer

Posted at 5:33 PM on October 24, 2012

Haha, keep guessing bitches – A

Lilli

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 24, 2012

When aria was almost pushed from the trai she a teamers who were speaking sounded like mona and WREN!

just thinking

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 24, 2012

i think the joker is wren. he being a nurse / doctor had access to the poisen he put in arias drink. he is a man = man hands so the red fingernails would fit him. also wren works in radley where he could let mona out and help her and also let the other a’s inside. in episodes before a is shown drinking tea, wren being english and also when a wrote on a wall some time ago it was spelt the english way. Ezra is definitly abit shadey now ! theres something going on between jason and lucas and i think it was lucas and mona trying to push aria of the train. toby is a , and he is not ‘undercover’ to help spencer…. as for the body bag in the ice …….

Abner

Posted at 11:32 PM on October 24, 2012

The hand at the end might be a zombie.

bob

Posted at 3:29 PM on November 3, 2012

a zombie? really?

jgreer

Posted at 12:27 PM on October 24, 2012

Starting to think Aria is Alis killer. Miss Aria Your A Killer Not Ezras Wife. Definitly not a part of the A team but I think maybe the real courtney witnessed Aria kill Allison and is seeking revenge. Still not sure why all involved on the A team are trying to hurt all those girls.

dsfdsfsd sdfsd

Posted at 7:31 PM on October 24, 2012

no Miss Aria Your A Killer Not Ezras Wife stands for maya knew.

Warren Francois

Posted at 7:46 AM on October 25, 2012

No this was actually a code that sentence “Miss Aria Your A Killer Not Ezras Wife” was a code for MAYA KNEW

Take the first letter of each word and it gives you the answer I mentioned above.

eleanor

Posted at 12:18 PM on October 24, 2012

and also remember mona was on the train as she kept singing the teddy bear song, what spencer heard on the train before garrett took her

eleanor

Posted at 12:13 PM on October 24, 2012

EZRA had a bandage on his hand!! when he arrived on the train at the end!

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:24 PM on October 24, 2012

Whaaaa? I need to rewatch that.

Danielle

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 24, 2012

Huhhhhh ??? I’m watching the episode now.. Where is this bandage..? I’m seriously about to watch it in slow motion…

ilona

Posted at 1:17 PM on October 24, 2012

are you serious??? i need to rewatch that omgg!!

Andy - London

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 24, 2012

I’ve stopped and rewound that scene a few times and the bandage is definitely on Aria and not Ezra.
It’s funny how Ezra walked in immediately after the girls said “everyone in this carriage has something to do with Garett Reynolds”, and also when Aria is cuddling Ezra, she says “I found you” and he replies “Yeah….I found you”. The bandage? No. Ezra in the clear? No!

Stephanie

Posted at 2:31 PM on October 24, 2012

No he doesn’t, watch again..

Andy Swift

Posted at 2:37 PM on October 24, 2012

Just re-watched that last scene. Aria has the bandage, not Ezra.

canes

Posted at 11:09 AM on October 24, 2012

so whens the next game show for next week and i really whant to see the man now ok and danielle tell m e all of what happend. all good ok remember iam canes the new girl.

canes

Posted at 11:01 AM on October 24, 2012

wow this is crazy

Danielle

Posted at 1:44 AM on October 24, 2012

After watching the episode 3 times, here is my conclusion…
1) the little girl was either Allison or Courtney as a ghost. She was soooo pale and cold. How did Ms Marin NOT realize she was dead? Plus she was the same little girl from the previous Halloween special…
2) I believe Ezra was possibly going to see his child’s mother and didn’t want Aria to know… You gotta remember the details, they do things to throw us off…
3) I think it was Mona and Lucas pushing Aria off the train. Think back to when Jenna was talking to Paige, she saw Lucas’ camera, but no Lucas…
4) that final scene could’ve been a flashback. Previous episodes surrounding/highlighting Allison’s death stated she was buried alive them found in the back yard. And if you look close enough, or obsess like I did- you would see the knitted bracelet on the wrist of the person underground… The girls found the matching friendship bracelets that belonged to Allison..

This is just some things I noticed. Feel free to comment with your opinion ! Cannot wait until January though !

Kathy

Posted at 9:50 AM on October 24, 2012

Hey,
Could you help me out here? I really wanna watch but can’t find it anywhere. Did you watch it on the internet? Can you drop me the link if you did?!

Andy - London

Posted at 11:22 AM on October 24, 2012

There’s a good site called tube plus. Google it, and you can catch up with anything :)

daniella

Posted at 8:32 PM on October 26, 2012

Watch on ABC family, then go to pretty little liars(:

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:12 AM on October 24, 2012

Good catch with Lucas! I thought it was weird that Jenna saw his camera, but I didn’t put two and two together. Well done.

Natalie

Posted at 12:52 AM on October 24, 2012

I have a few things to say about this episode.

1. Spencer looked amazing in her costume!! jealous!
2. I hate knowing that Tody is on the A team. Every time the girls aka Spencer would talk or
went to him for help I was screaming at my screen!
3. WHAT kind of mental hospital does that town run!?! How does Mona get in and out without
anyone noticing!
4. I want to know if this was a school halloween event or was it a random party. Why wouldn’t they
check everyone who enters the train. I mean how did Garret and Jason get on the train with out
anyone questioning why they are there (even though Garret was wearing a mask)
5. I would like to know who was buried alive!?! That was completely out of know where.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:12 AM on October 24, 2012

I LOVE knowing that Toby is on the “A” team :) It adds a layer of dramatic irony. And there’s always the possibility that he’s only working with “A” to stop them…

Danielle

Posted at 12:13 PM on October 24, 2012

Andy- Marlene King already stated that Toby is on team A. He’s not on it to help, remember Ali tormented him when she was alive… This is strictly revenge. She was mean to Toby (thought he was a peeping Tom) Mona (because she was a nerd) Lucas, Jenna, and Paige. As well as toyed with the girls, mainly Emily because if the feelings Em had towards Ali.

elis

Posted at 12:47 AM on October 24, 2012

I don’t know if anyone realized this, but the creepy ghost girl in Hannah’s house was the same girl who played the twin in Ali’s ghost story in the last halloween episode. I definitely think its the ghost of Ali’s twin. Also, the fingernail the girls found had to of been Toby’s. They knew it was a man, and Mona was in the creepy Ali mask. And something is definitely up with Ezra. I don’t buy his story of being there at all. I know that something is gonna happen in January that will blow everyone away.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:14 AM on October 24, 2012

Was it the same girl?! That’s crazy.

Chandler

Posted at 12:01 AM on October 24, 2012

I have a question’!!!! Who’s body was in that freezer when Noel and Toby were in that fight!?

Ashley

Posted at 1:34 AM on October 24, 2012

I want to know the same thing. The way Allison’s brother was looking at it made me think that maybe it’s Allison’s missing body. I wish PLL came on every night so we could hurry up and figure things out!

Directioner

Posted at 3:11 AM on October 24, 2012

Im pretty sure that was Alison’s body bag…

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:13 AM on October 24, 2012

I assume it was Alison…

Danielle

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 24, 2012

I really think it was Ali’s body. The way Jason looked at that bag… It had to be Ali. They made sure to zoom in on the name of the funeral home. My question is who put it there….

alison dilarentes

Posted at 5:39 PM on November 5, 2012

ALI!!!! HONESTLY IT SAID THE NAME OF HER FUNERAL HOME ON IT AND DID U SEE JASONS FACE! he looked like he was about to faint.

Jess

Posted at 11:23 PM on October 23, 2012

What a crazy episode! The little girl was super creepy. It seems like she was a young ghost of Courtney or Alison and it explains why she said that she called her mom and told her to come get her and the mom just cried. (Calling from the asylum). I’m starting to think that if toby could be who he is all along and play spencer and the girls like a fool then so can anyone else such as Caleb. Someone has a hand injury and I don’t remember seeing Caleb at the end with the girls and the cops and all. Could Caleb possibly be part of the A-team and was he the one that got stabbed by Aria? I’m baffled by the person who was coming out of the grave. I can’t wait for January!!

Danielle

Posted at 12:21 PM on October 24, 2012

Caleb was with Hannah at the end, they’re not going to put 2 boyfriends on the A team, it would be too obvious.

kristinmarie

Posted at 10:44 PM on October 23, 2012

I missed the episode :((((((( does anyone know where I can get it for free with no download online?

L

Posted at 10:59 PM on October 23, 2012

thats the halloween episode

Gibby

Posted at 11:06 PM on October 23, 2012

im pretty sure if you wait until tomorrow you can watch at hulu.com for free. i always watch shows the day after if i miss them

Andy - London

Posted at 12:08 AM on October 24, 2012

There’s a great site called tube plus.. You can watch anything online. Google it and it will be there.

CM

Posted at 12:38 AM on October 24, 2012

you can watch it here http://watchseries.eu/episode/pretty_little_liars_s3_e13-203236.html

kyledavidrich

Posted at 1:00 AM on October 24, 2012

ch131.com

anonymous

Posted at 9:02 AM on October 24, 2012

watch series. it a great one watching online

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:14 AM on October 24, 2012

You can watch it online here:

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 24, 2012

Oops… Link didn’t show up. Go to Hulu . com. It’s on there :)

Izzy

Posted at 4:21 PM on October 24, 2012

You can definitely just go to abcfamily.com and it’s right there.

tyanio fefeym

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 23, 2012

This is a great show

nancy

Posted at 10:03 PM on October 23, 2012

I really hope theyre not going with the twin thingg, but if you look closely at some of the old episodes from the previous seasons, in allisons room, there are pictures of her, jason, and guess who… yes courtney :( If this is how its gonna end I will be very dissapointed, first they dissapoint us with the whole mona thing (same as the book) and now this!! I did like that they finnaly show the missing body.. cant wait til January

dr3amboat

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 5, 2013

Oh shut up. In the book Mona is dead after falling off the cliff, in the series, she is alive!