Kristen Stewart: So Awkward In New Interview About Robert Pattinson

Tue, October 23, 2012 7:25am EDT by 87 Comments

Joe

Posted at 11:03 AM on October 23, 2012

Never seen anthing as screwed up as that interview. LMAO. Girl tries to interpert question while 2 or 3 people talking. KS hears probably half. she tries to answer girl is interperting while she answers while others are talking. Look on KS face priceless.

Grecia Saéz Molina

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 23, 2012

Pienso que ella se debe avergonzar que siempre le recuerden su equivocación,(infidelidad),espero haya madurado y cuide su relación con Robert, Éxito en la ultima saga de CREPÚSCULO.

Mike A.

Posted at 10:37 AM on October 23, 2012

Take if from me, this girl has no f___ing shame! I know this girl like the palm of my hand.

Sandra Goncalves

Posted at 10:15 AM on October 23, 2012

She wasn´t awkward, she actyed like a pro.I bet any other more experienced actress would have done worse than her.Robrt and your mother must be so proud of you Kristen, I love you and Robert A LOT.

Are you for real?!

Posted at 3:37 PM on October 23, 2012

Yes Sandra G, i bet her mother is proud of her, she cheated on her husband with her business partner as well didn’t she, LOL.

Sandra Goncalves

Posted at 10:06 AM on October 23, 2012

I think she looked beautiful, graceful and tried to be nice all the time.The situation was pretty overwhelming if you think there were three Japanese speaking at the same time and she having to listen to the translator who wouldn´t stop speaking for a minute. She had to focus on the questions and think about the answers without compromising herself.SHE ACTED LIKE A PRO.I´M SO PROUD OF HER. I would like to listen to the interview with the guys´s sounds off so we could understand what the translator was saying. I could barely understand the questions.Talking about that game,they were obviously in for something.They clearly wanted to confound her so she would say sth about Robert. Did you see the questions?She came off amazingly well.She´s definetely pretty smart and i think she deserves thumbs up.!!!!I doubt any other more experienced actress would have done so well as she did!!!!!!!Robert must be so proud of you and your parents ,too.

Jamaica Pontanar Filipino

Posted at 10:01 AM on October 23, 2012

i would have been acting the way she does if i am surrounded with people I don’t understand. . it’s like your in another world where you seemed to be so alien and these people continuously keeps talking like a bee buzzing all over you and that i find the translator having problems with it. . it’s not that she’s awkward bcoz of rob or what happened to them it’s about surroundz her that makes her awkward. .

HOLLYWOODLIES

Posted at 9:56 AM on October 23, 2012

LMAO YOU GUYS ARE SO PATHETIC. YEAH THAT’S DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER KRISTEN INTERVIEW. OH WAIT IT ISN’T. BUT YOU KEEP USING HER LIFE TO PROP UP YOUR PATHETIC SITE

edna14@

Posted at 9:55 AM on October 23, 2012

She loves her dogs ahwwwwww …. I feel so sorry for her cat…. Is he dead? Because every time they aka her about animals she says dogs … I though that she was nervous sometimes but she heandle it pretty well. I Aldo loved her face when the guy was talking she was like I don’t know a thing that you are saying… Jajajaj it was really funny

gala

Posted at 9:50 AM on October 23, 2012

she is still a s$ut, thats a fact, Rob will go to Australia for month and she will sleep with more married dudes

Rob does not listen to his fans

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 23, 2012

@gala, And you gala, what are you? I guess you are a slut yourself, it takes one to know one. Get a life, obviously you dont have one, that’s why you are so angry at Kristen that has done nothing to you. She is with Rob and that has you acting like the real bit** that you are. Jealous,
lonely, angry and bent on spewing your venom.

T

Posted at 9:44 AM on October 23, 2012

I am sooooo happy you guys worked it out!! May God bless and keep you!! Twilight Fan FOREVER!!!

gb

Posted at 9:55 AM on October 23, 2012

god wouldn’t agree to the fact that she betrayed so many people

Rob does not listen to his fans

Posted at 10:08 AM on October 23, 2012

@gb, and and now you are speaking for God. First and foremost, God forgives, not like you idiots that all you have in your hearts is anger and hatred.

baba

Posted at 9:40 AM on October 23, 2012

because she loves Rupert

nicky

Posted at 9:39 AM on October 23, 2012

I love her….didn’t think she was awkward at all!

Posted at 9:35 AM on October 23, 2012

is it just me or was that all one huge buzz damn they talk fast lol

Woody88

Posted at 9:28 AM on October 23, 2012

Give HL credit for creativity. She seemed more relaxed and herself than she has in many months. Her happiness literally jumped off the screen!

eroning

Posted at 9:24 AM on October 23, 2012

I think she handled herself great and shelooks so cute and gorgeous

Kristen looked great

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 23, 2012

Kristen did not look uncomfortable, you are nuts.

Andrew Dott

Posted at 9:06 AM on October 23, 2012

This article is really an article over nothing. Sure she looks a little uncomfortable, but I’m pretty sure that discomfort is due to her not speaking the language and having to rely on a translator. That, and the clearly cringy jokes that the host keeps making. Frankly I think she handled herself great in what must’ve been an awkward situation. I don’t think it has anything to do with the her relationship or private life, it’s articles like this that make it seem so. The girl made a mistake, it is what it is, but publishing things like this constantly accusing her of ‘struggling to get through it’ are just going to make it all the more awkward for her. Let her move on, she’s only human, albeit one who’s constantly in the spotlight. Something which I don’t think she’s ever been entirely comfortable with. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never really been a huge fan of hers and always thought she came across as a little cold, but videos like this just prove that she’s a real person who gets uncomfortable in awkward situations. So sue her!

budak

Posted at 9:04 AM on October 23, 2012

yeah i dont think she is, and what do you expect when you are surrounding by people speaking language you dont understand

Christie

Posted at 8:49 AM on October 23, 2012

I don’t think she was uncomfortable at all! There was a lot going on. She was listening to them speaking another language and had to listen to the translator and focus on her answer. I think she handled herself and the situations great! Not uncomfortable at all!

Annisa

Posted at 8:35 AM on October 23, 2012

Love and support u always kristen,,be strong n be patient.

crizo

Posted at 8:24 AM on October 23, 2012

My God HL whats wrong with you people? She is perfect, happy, beautiful talktive smiling to everybody can you people see that? Leave her be you idiots go eat some food maibe you feel betterGO KRISTEN

melody

Posted at 8:24 AM on October 23, 2012

AS I HAD LISTENED AND VIEWED THAT JAPANESE INTERVIEW WITH KRISTEN, EVEN MYSELF AS THE ONLOOKER WILL GET BORING ABOUT THE INTERVIEW COZ EVERYONE WAS SPEAKING THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE. AND THE WAY I LOOKED AT KRISTEN, THOUGH SHE WOULD WANT TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS COMFORTABLY, IT SEEMED THAT IT IS CONFUSING COZ ALL OF THOSE JAPANESE PEOPLE AROUND THERE WERE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME ON THEIR OWN LANGUAGE. EVEN MYSELF CONCLUDED THAT IT WAS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND WHAT THEIR QUESTIONS WAS ALL ABOUT. THEIR INTERPRETER WAS NOT LENIENT ENOUGH. SORRY FOR MY OPINION.

Misty

Posted at 8:22 AM on October 23, 2012

I’ve been to Japan for work, and belive me, it’s very difficult to listen to 2 or 3 Japanese people speaking very quickly, and then having an interpreter in your ear translating what they say to you, and then interpreting what you say to the Japanese. IMO she did very well under those circumstances!

Nonbert

Posted at 8:06 AM on October 23, 2012

Kristen Keep you head up real fans love you

Alina

Posted at 8:00 AM on October 23, 2012

omg i hate her… i mean really… she is a good actress but in person.. really.. iuw

rosemarin

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 23, 2012

Thought she handled a very confusing situation graciusly and charmingly. Geeze, what do you want? She looked absolutely gorgious. She looked like Hedy Lamar, probably the most beautiful HW actress of the thirties and forties. So much so, I think she should do a biop of Hedy. (Fascinating, improbably story. Lamar was not just a beauty but a genius, who held a patent for inventing a form of radar encription. Seriously).

San

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 23, 2012

OMG! I got a headache just watching the poor girl go through this interview! I would be nervous too! I thought she did great! She looked beautiful and happy

Are you for real?!

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 23, 2012

rosemarin, she looks nothing like Hedy Lamarr. You have literally got to be joking right, this person could not hold a light to Hedy! Average at best, nowhere near gorgeous. PS your spelling is dire, mind you, it fits in with your age after reading that above.

Rob and Kristen forever

Posted at 10:12 AM on October 23, 2012

@ Alina, so you hate her, when she has done nothing to you. Why even bring it up, who care….

rosemarin

Posted at 3:01 AM on October 25, 2012

To Are you for real?: Dropped a couple of letters typing too fast. Sue me. My age? I’m 74. Would a kid even know there was a Hedy Lamar? As for my qualifications, I’m a professonal portrait painter. And I think Kristen is MORE beautiful than Hedy. At least as finely sculpted, but more mobile and expressive.