Kim Kardashian’s Intricate Undone Braid: Get The Look

Tue, October 23, 2012 12:24pm EDT by 5 Comments
Kim Kardashian French Braid
Getty, SplashNews

The reality diva debuted a pretty, messy braid at the Angel Ball 2012 hosted by Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation at Cipriani Wall Street on October 22 in New York City–here, tips to copy her hairstyle!

Kim Kardashian, 32, swept her long brunette tresses into such an artistic twist on a French braid. Though the look was ‘undone,’ it was still dressy enough for a red carpet gala and put all the attention on her pretty face.

To get a look like Kim’s braided updo, apply a holding product like Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Styling Gel on damp hair before blow drying to give the style lasting hold. French brand the front left section of your hair all the way over to the right side until just above the right ear. Take all of your hair and French braid to the side and over your right shoulder. Secure with an elastic. Loosen and pull out small hairs from the braid to rough it up a bit.

HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Kim’s braided updo? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Celeb news:

1. Katie Holmes’ Glossy, Effortless Tresses: How To Get The Lookl
  2. Get January Jones Pretty Pink Lips For Under $6 Plus Tips For Her Flip
  3. Mario Lopez And Courtney Mazza To Judge Nivea ‘Kiss Of The Year’l

test

Posted at 9:59 AM on March 17, 2013

I must express appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this particular predicament. Just after surfing through the the net and seeing ideas which are not beneficial, I believed my entire life was done. Living without the presence of answers to the difficulties you have sorted out as a result of your post is a crucial case, and those which may have badly damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your blog post. Your good training and kindness in maneuvering all areas was vital. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come upon such a solution like this. I can now look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so much for this high quality and results-oriented help. I will not be reluctant to suggest your web page to any individual who requires direction about this problem.

Shelly

Posted at 4:51 PM on October 23, 2012

Her hair looks terrible. It looks all mangled and for the dressy affair that she went too it was very inappropriate.

Gina

Posted at 2:30 PM on October 23, 2012

Her hair matches her life, a hot mess…

Kekz summer

Posted at 2:10 PM on October 23, 2012

Does people know that the kardashian sisters wear fake hair and it not their real hair at all. Nice hair style on her

ME

Posted at 2:01 PM on October 23, 2012

Hello No!!! Her hair looked a complete and utter mess! LMAO!!!