Rihanna Trusts Chris Brown — Doesn’t Think He Was Cheating With Karrueche Tran

Tue, October 23, 2012 4:07pm EST by 19 Comments
Chris Brown Cheating Rihanna
SplashNews

sithembile

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 9, 2013

I love rihana to this issue between chribrown and karrauche tran riri should have to accept that chribrown loves karrauche tran the way when they a together chribrown misses karrauche tran. This flame model is woman like rihana even unfair to speculate chribrown for being together with karrauche RIRi plse go to get better advise to u biological mother u couldn’t get married to chribrown and not to restricting him if has feelings for karrauche tran let it because karrauche tran never forced chribrown to be wit him but is only CB. I love u , u music , u body structure u thrilling voice u a gifted . Ilove u when u cougth some verses from the bible to bear in u mind if god. not gave u a man likE CB forget my darling and get u another man chribrown to remain in love with karrauche tran remember what he sad last yesr about his love triangle

Pro-Choicer

Posted at 3:08 PM on October 26, 2012

The one time incident happened almost 4 years ago. Rihanna has forgiven. Chris Brown asked to be forgiven on national tv. As an imperfect person myself who am I to judge anyone? Wishing them the best :) You’d have to be from Mars to not see that they love each other. Its very obvious. They have made it through WAY more than these daily rumors and criticism. They are strong enough to handle this. Dust your shoulders off Chrianna :)

kpb1369

Posted at 4:11 PM on October 25, 2012

KT is a cute girl…but not as cute as riri. Plus she’s not successful. For Chris to be with her would be a bad move. Ex.power couples jz & b

Rose

Posted at 8:10 PM on October 24, 2012

I just wish the press would l;eave these two alone and Karate would just leave as well

Perry

Posted at 11:29 AM on October 24, 2012

Rihanna will believe that CB and KT are together again when she shows off her sparkling wedding ring. R wake up and smell the coffee.

unknown

Posted at 2:00 AM on October 24, 2012

Chris brown and rihanna more than friends they are back together .Chris is rihannas boyfriend and rihanna is Chris girlfriend now they are dating now there were photos of them together at party together

typa

Posted at 1:22 AM on October 24, 2012

Wow this colud be a rumor only they know what going on. Media will say anythinamd to me it look like rihrih & Chris breezy are friend

marie

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 23, 2012

Did anyone see anything being moved out of the house and loaded into her car? Pictures showed nothing. Like Kae said don’t believe what you hear. Her stuff is still in Chris house.

haters sucks

Posted at 7:52 PM on October 23, 2012

thank you lord for Riri, loved her so much, just hope she don’t messd up, I sincerely want her to be happy and if CB is who make her happy so let it be.

Avila Fénty (@SolidaFenty)

Posted at 11:20 AM on October 24, 2012

oh my god me too!! just wish her to be happy

shanicearmstrong

Posted at 7:05 PM on October 23, 2012

Reblogged this on Shanice Armstrong ☮♥.

kathie

Posted at 6:41 PM on October 23, 2012

i think this shows maturity on Rihanna’s part. Wow she has grown into a woman finally. I’m sure Chris was just helping Karrueche sort their stuff out and move out. If Chris really had any feeling for Karrueche romantically he would not have sent his Hood to pay the $20 for the gas he would have gone himself and paid for it. The fact that he sent Hood obviously shows that the relationship has changed from romantic to just a normal person type of thing.
On the other hand to be honest if it was my man i would be all up his face asking him whats up if i saw pictures in the blogs and people saying negative stuff but then it also depends on how much you can trust your man. Rihanna and Chris have known each other for 7 years and were together for 2 years and then 2 years apart so i guess they have that sort of trust as best freinds and lovers so they know whats up.
I wish them all the best that they can make it through all this media hoopla and drama and find happiness together.

Denise Conery

Posted at 6:10 PM on October 23, 2012

This is what’s real! Rihanna and Chris both are in love with one another so very much. Chris, is a changed man and he also let the world know his feelings for rihanna on Graffitti, Fame, and Fortune! “It’s amazing how you do it, you take my heart and glue it to your, soul!” “It’s your beauty that’s in me, you can’t do know wrong!” “Everybody plays the fool sometimes, I will be the best damn fool for you no, lie!” “Thier something about you baby and I swear it drive me crazy, I stuck on you babe, I’m stuck on stupid! I can’t help myself, I don’t want no one else, I stuck on stupid!” “I,m so in love I’m stupid!” Chris, states just in this song alone that no matter what he still in love with, Rihanna.” Chris and Rihanna are 100% together and she love him equally! “When everyone stop living in fiction lane they will clearly see that karrueche was just someone there to play her part in the reunion but, she got addicted to the Celebrity Lifestyle! Watch Tran moves in the upcoming months. “Chris, open the door for her to gain access to fame and fortune even though she lied and say she wasn’t in it for these reasons! Everyone, will see more sooner then later what Ms. Tran, truly is all about! Peace~

queeneaglebird

Posted at 11:12 AM on October 24, 2012

Denise, you are candid. This is indeed well said.

d.harris

Posted at 4:48 PM on October 23, 2012

HL is twisting it as usual.riri tells no one nothing.i think also that chris has matured and have seen what the media can do ,and i believe that ,he is not leting out anything out and will not be stupid even letting things out to his homies .i wonder if sources really exist. i still believe that chris and riri are not lovers but,has become good friendslately.

Saha Khan

Posted at 4:31 PM on October 23, 2012

i dont know why she allow him in her life though…he almost killed her once in his life….anyhow they are trusting each other which is a positive indication for them….

bebe

Posted at 4:31 PM on October 23, 2012

I am just amazed at the picture accompanying this article. Remember when Rih and Chris were young and innocent???

Jaki

Posted at 6:48 PM on October 23, 2012

Young and innocent? Must have been when they were eight.

Kekz summer

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 23, 2012

People need to get over this mess and it a shame that people will believe anything that they read about kaurreche tran