Robert Pattinson: I’m Annoyed By My Relationship With Kristen Stewart

Mon, October 22, 2012 6:30pm EDT by 19 Comments
Robert Pattinson Nickname
FameFlynet

d.harris

Posted at 4:14 PM on October 24, 2012

you are right rob.though my whole family loves your work,but ,this whole scandal has put a lot of dent and distest on this last twilight series.it does not feel the same any more.but,i still wish you guys success.

guest

Posted at 3:32 PM on October 24, 2012

Hl you still suck. So desperate for anything to print you take nothting and try to twist a story of anything. You fool no one..

faithful

Posted at 2:11 PM on October 23, 2012

What we should all do is boycott Hollywood Life. Sick and tired of fake headlines to boost website hits. Also tired of contradictory headlines in the same day. First you say their love is real, then two hours later Kristen is a serial cheater. Hollywood Life Sucks, it is at the top of the list of the worst E-blogs.

Krisbian

Posted at 7:50 PM on October 24, 2012

thats true @faithful

Dawn

Posted at 10:49 AM on October 23, 2012

The fans didn’t come up with the nick names or the team Edward and Jacob crap. It was the media and summit’s advertising department. I hope rob and Kristen realize that. They may have stuck but we didn’t start any of it. I think fans should wait until after opening weekend to see bd part 2 also. We,should send summit a message. They shouldn’t be allowed to exploit actors or fans.

whathe?!

Posted at 6:04 AM on October 23, 2012

Totally! the Title of the Article isn’t appropriate with the content of what he’s saying as to what he’s pissed or annoyed about! How pathetic for whoever writer who wrote this,only wants to caught an attention I guess!

Karen

Posted at 11:09 PM on October 22, 2012

Why would you put up a headline like that? He didn’t say anything about being annoyed about Kristen. I am so tired of you putting up untruthful headlines just to get hits. Are you doing this so slanderous rumors will start back up by people who don’t read the article just the headline? Why do you continue stirring up the hatred for Kristen with lies? Sick of HWL lies.

enough already !

Posted at 10:49 PM on October 22, 2012

HA! HA! .. another fail by this site with this ridiculous misleading headline ….. WOW !! did anyone actually watch the interview …. ??? if you did then you know this whole thing here is crap !!!!

Sabra

Posted at 10:01 PM on October 22, 2012

Personally I think everyone should boycott BD 2,to teach the studios a lesson for all these lies,I didn’t need to hear all the garbage on these two people I thought the movies are fun and I like fantasy. And to create all this other bad publicity is just plain sadist. Without us they couldn’t make these movies,I say teach them a lesson! We have the power not the studios,they aren’t paying us to go to the movies,we have to buy the gas go to the movie pay the huge price to see it.So if you just give them a good Old fashion Boycott,scare them a little you will see a big change,I am not saying don’t go,just not for awhile,I hate it when I am controlled and programmed,especially when its my fun time.

Tgo

Posted at 9:26 PM on October 22, 2012

I have to agree with him, I think all of it is crazy, I love the books and the movies but I don’t care if they are together or not people should leave them both alone! I think the people that think all actors are the people they play in movies are strange and need help!!

ryio

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 22, 2012

people ask too much Question about his personal life

sara

Posted at 7:10 PM on October 22, 2012

i don’t follow anything about these 2 however, they were never dating. this has all been one big publicity stunt. and within a month of release- you will hear about them going their separate ways.

Adrian

Posted at 10:54 PM on October 22, 2012

Wow Sara…denial is such an ugly thing…lmfao

dawn

Posted at 10:59 AM on October 23, 2012

Adrian, how do you know she isn’t right. There’s always that possibility. It’s Hollywood after all. A place built on lies.

look

Posted at 6:56 PM on October 22, 2012

Rob and Kristin are not together, it its for publicity only that summit had begged them to not discuss their breakup until the movie release

Woody88

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 22, 2012

@look – What does it feel like to be a troll?

Rob fan

Posted at 10:36 PM on October 23, 2012

She’s been one for so long she can’t tell the difference anymore!

Gloria

Posted at 6:56 PM on October 22, 2012

I don’t like Rpatz Kstew that is annoying I really don’t blame Robert for saying that. Love you Rob you are handsome. I love that you did forgive Kristen, that takes a man to do that and man you are the man, Kristen may have made a mistake but she made amends with you she apoloized to you and she may not of handly it the right way but still that takes guts to do that.Robert you do have wonderful woman keep her close to you and keep her safe and love her I know she loves you very much be good to on another stay faithful to on another to. Wish you both well and happiness good luck and best wishes to both Rob and Kristen P.S. I wll always be a fan of both of you and I love you both dearly stay true to on another love and God Bless.

ilovechrisbrown

Posted at 6:36 PM on October 22, 2012

The nicknames people made for them are hella ugly!! I’d be annoyed too Rpatz Kstew wtf??