Robert Pattinson Praises Kristen Stewart’s ‘Breaking Dawn’ Performance

Mon, October 22, 2012 7:33am EDT by 10 Comments
robert pattinson kristen stewart breaking dawn vampire
Courtesy Summit

Jeanne

Posted at 4:58 PM on October 22, 2012

Hey, Tjr – Nothing anyone has called her could be worse than the names she has called herself. Plus the fact that she has a “potty” mouth most of the time. It really spoils her image, I think.

Laura Ruiz

Posted at 2:45 PM on October 22, 2012

I honestly think that she would do great as a vampire. Although i cannot say that i am 100% sure because i havent seen her as a vampire yet. She looks very beautiful though. As for Robert,Edward Cullen, he is beyond cute. He was the one born to be a vampire. He is sweet, funny, and out-going from what i witnessed. I love twilight, as well as the characters in it. I dont ever want it to end.

Vanessa

Posted at 1:47 PM on October 22, 2012

can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!

yeah

Posted at 11:51 AM on October 22, 2012

Bella was born to be a vampire, can’t wait to see movie!!!

Jeni

Posted at 11:01 AM on October 22, 2012

They did not plan their schedules…the studio did; and as Rob refused to travel with her…stay in a room with her…do talk shows here with her….it seems more likely to me that he is keeping this professional. Once done…i am inclined to think they are done. I think we will see them remian friends and publicist will milk that for her best interest via places like this one, as much as they can; but I think they are done at least for now. Perhaps after she grows up they may find their way back to each other, but I can see just in his upcoming schedule, he is intentionally keeping busy FAR away from her.

Rhonda

Posted at 10:40 AM on October 22, 2012

I am glad Rob is focusing on Kristens accomplishments of being a new Vampire. I think she was born to be a vampire myyself. I am proud of both of them for the mature levels they have demostrated. I know this is a super exciting time for all of us who can’t wait for the final installment of BD2; wish they could tour together. It would make it eaier on them but they can get more promotional tours separate. I think this will make it easier in the long run when they finish. It will give them moretime when they get home to concentrate on the Red Carpet Event and so down time to spend together.. Smart move… Kudo’ to all the Cast. I love you guys.

german

Posted at 9:27 AM on October 22, 2012

bleh bleh hier kommt dieum den Saft daraus zu trinkendie Kugelnihr nächstes Opfer

blahahahaha even that cracks me up lol cough cough

Really......

Posted at 8:22 AM on October 22, 2012

not like he can call her a cheating trampire is it……….

Jen

Posted at 8:30 AM on October 22, 2012

Which is what everyone is really thinking, which is why I don’t think we will see Kristen at many BD2 promotional events.

-Tjr

Posted at 1:56 PM on October 22, 2012

I’m sure Kristen could care less what you call her. All through her career she has been called many names, great actress, down to earth, talented and a few other choice words I wont mention, but she just goes on like any other actor. It comes with the territory people and she knows it, so stop wasting your words.