Plus, one of the housewives fears her husband could die! Watch the outrageous new trailer.
The brand-new trailer for the third season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills may begin with a fireworks display, but as always, the real fireworks start when the women go head-to-head. And as seen in the just-released video, season three also documents the tragic collapse of Adrienne Maloof‘s marriage to Paul Nassif!
Here are five more moments of insanity season three has to offer:
1. Lisa Vanderpump faces the very real possibility that husband Ken Todd could die during surgery.
2. Kyle Richards‘ husband Mauricio Umansky and Lisa’s (not dead) husband Ken prove the men can fight as just as well as the ladies on the show.
3. Kyle also breaks down in tears, admitting that she’s always worried sister Kim Richards will kill herself.
4. Suzanne Somers stops by the show and gives Lisa pills to make her more “sexual.” (If Jiggy could talk, he’d say, “Ruh-roh!”)
5. There’s even a little girl-on-girl kissing between two of the housewives!
Watch the new trailer below, then drop a comment: What are you most excited to see when the show returns Nov. 5, and which housewives are you siding with this season?
More RHOBH on HollywoodLife.com: