Celebrities Tweet Reaction To Final 2012 Presidential Debate

Mon, October 22, 2012 10:30pm EDT by 9 Comments
Presidential Debate 2012
Getty Images

Celebs like Dianna Agron, Kathy Griffin, and Busta Rhymes watched the final debate of the 2012 presidential election between President Obama and Mitt Romney and made sure to tweet their opinions as they did!

All eyes were on Boca Raton, Fl. on Monday, Oct 22 as the final debate of the 2012 presidential election took place between President Barack Obama and Republican candidate Mitt Romney. As usual, plenty of celebrities were watching the event, taking to their Twitter accounts to share their opinions with their followers!

Chris Rock: “I was gonna vote for [insert candidate] but after watching the debate I’m going to vote for [that exact same candidate.] – Everyone #debates”

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: “Romney balances budgets consistently. Obama spends your money consistently. #debate #debates”

Diane Sawyer: “#Debates: neck & neck on @twitter. Mentions: Romney: 286,139 tweets Obama: 263,548 tweets”

Troian Bellisario: “Romney’s getting schooled on how to be a president… By a president. Boomtown. #debates”

Aubrey O’Day: “‘You said we have less ships. We also have less horses and bayonets.’ -Obama (Mitt doesn’t understand, [thats] why he didn’t interrupt)”

Kathy Griffin: “Mitt is definitely 4 BIGGER flag pins. Grrrrr, y didn’t Pre Obama’s stylist think of that?? #wheremygaysat??”

Dianna Agron: “I want to be childish & come up with a phrase like….let’s forgit about Mitt & just move forward. Yes I changed the spelling to rhyme.”

Octavia Spencer: “Pres to Romney, you’d like to adopt the foreign police of the 80s, social police of the 50s, economic policy of the 40s. #TRUTH”

Ricki Lake: “#horsesandbayonets #horsesandbayonets #horsesandbayonets…. Just so I’m part of the trend. ;)”

Busta Rhymes: “THIS IS THE BIGGEST WHOPPER EVER TOLD!! ROMNEY OUR PRESIDENT IS REALLY MOPPING THE FLOOR WITH U WHILE UR MAKING URSELF THE BIGGEST A** EVER!”

Nina Dobrev: “I love that OBAMA is wearing a breast cancer wrist band during the debate! Way to support !!!”

Bette Midler: “I’mmm going to AA as soon as this election is over.”

will.i.am: “Those who aren’t watching you should be proud that we have a strong leader in @BarackObama …we will fight our problems 1by1 together #vote”

Giuliana Rancic: “This one’s for the fashionistas…who won the #dressdebate? @MichelleObama in Thom Browne or @AnnDRomney in Oscar de la Renta?”

Who do you think won the debate, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More Political News:

1. Mitt Romney Taps Paul Ryan As His VP Running Mate
  2. Beyonce Gushes Over Michelle Obama In New Campaign Video
  3. Celebrities Tweet Reaction To Vice Presidential Debate

tiki

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 23, 2012

plus… on a non-political point, Romney looks freakin creepy! the kind of guy you’d expect to find when you check behind the shower curtain after a horror movie.

tiki

Posted at 9:08 AM on October 23, 2012

I’m so glad I’m Canadian. people seem to think Obama is so bad for trying to get them decent health care for everyone… yet think it’s fine when Romney wants to have government controlling what a women can do with her uterus. smh good lord.

DMB

Posted at 10:10 AM on October 23, 2012

Miss tiki _ I TOO am glad that you are Canadian! 8)

ruby

Posted at 4:46 PM on October 23, 2012

Yes, it’s astonishing the America keep professing to be the greatest country on earth and yet half them don’t care if you can’t afford health care! Australia has a fanastic health care system, not perfect, but you certainly do get cared for. The same with Canada, great health care for its citizens. Americans are delusional! And in my opinion half of them are greedy. They profess to be Christians but don’t act that way.

Kat

Posted at 5:31 PM on October 23, 2012

Yes! I agree! #teamobama

Dee Cee

Posted at 3:59 AM on October 23, 2012

Do you want four more years of this or are you independent and not willing to become a slave worker and uninspired, submissive loon to the socialist state government..

fid

Posted at 8:02 AM on October 23, 2012

Do you really understand what the word “socialist” means? Perhaps you should look it up (and not on Fox News or Wikipedia). Actually, by the same monotonous garbage you’re spewing you seem to already be an uninspired slave worker. Mitt Romney has never worked a real job in his life and has only owned businesses/things, I guess you’ll be the real slave since he’ll probably own you if elected. I’m so glad I’m not American.

Bryn

Posted at 10:58 AM on October 23, 2012

Mitt Romney’s company has saved over 80% of failing businesses in his portfolio and serves successfully in public office. He does work. In America there was a time when successful and wealthy people were admired for living the American dream. Having the ability to work hard and reap the benefits. Mr. Romney is a fine example. America isn’t about being lazy and expecting a meal ticket. BTW Obama is also wealthy however he doesn’t have business experience or personal relationships to lift America out of the multi-trillion dollar mess we are in. In order to escape the tremendous debt that Obama has put on this country we require a man and team of individuals who understand business. Romney is the best choice. If I gave you 100K with the understanding that you had to choose one man (Romney or Obama) to double your cash in one week, you would choose Romney over Obama.
Mr. Romney is about you keeping your freedom (smaller government) as opposed to Mr. Obama who wants big government to decide your fate (obama care). Don’t be suckered by the democrats television ads exploiting women either.

Shelly

Posted at 12:24 AM on October 23, 2012

I didn’t watch the debate…..didn’t have to ….I had my mind me up a long time ago who I was voting for.