The designer debuted one of her most beautiful curly wave styles yet and we had to find out just how to get it! Here, tips from stylist Jerome Lordet from Pierre Michel Salon in New York City.
Lauren Conrad, 26, has thosefine, shiny soft strands that are so covetable! The star recently wore her luxe locks in one of the prettiest softly curled styles we’ve seen. Her hair looked so gorgeous–it was Barbie-worthy!
If you love Lauren’s look as much as we do, follow these simple tips from stylist Jerome Lordet from Pierre Michel Salon in New York City to get the look:
• Start by using a volumizer, such as Redken Body Full Instant Bodifier Volumizing Foam, for Baby Fine Hair, to give your hair some body.
• Next, blow dry your hair using a medium to large round brush to make sure it remains smooth.
• Once your hair is dry, begin curling it with a large barrel curling iron. Each section should be about one inch to an inch and a half wide.
• Since Lauren’s curls are mostly at the bottom of her hair, begin wrapping the hair around the iron at the middle of the section, instead of at the top of the hair.
• Use a Moroccan Oil treatment at the end for a finishing shine.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Lauren’s hair? vote below!
– Jennifer Tzeses
More Beauty News:
- Zendaya Coleman’s Michael Jackson-Inspired Mani: Hot Or Not? Vote
- Bella Thorne’s Long, Luscious Waves: Get The Look
- Taylor Swift Pretty In Red Lips & Touchable Waves: Get The Look