Who is Henry’s dad? Who is the Queen of Hearts? Before watching tonight’s all-new episode, find out what’s to come on ‘Once Upon A Time.’
Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) may be separated by two worlds on Once Upon A Time right now, but in a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Ginnifer reveals the lines of communication between the star-crossed lovers are about to open up! “That’s going to change everything,” she says. And that’s not all!
The cast and crew also revealed five more game-changing spoilers, so read on for a look into the future of Once Upon A Time:
2. Prince Charming vs. Dr. Whale: Remember when Charming got over Snow’s one-night stand with Dr. Whale (David Anders)? Trick question; he hasn’t gotten over it — yet. “Charming eventually settles that score,” Josh reveals. Additionally, the show’s Oct. 28 episode, appropriately titled “The Doctor,” will reveal Whale’s fairy tale identity.
3. Belle’s identity crisis: There’s a good chance that dating Rumpelstiltskin (Robert Carlyle) is going to take its toll on sweet, innocent Belle (Emilie de Ravin). “Whoever you’re with rubs off on you,” Emilie explains. “It’s going to be a struggle for Belle to keep herself who she is.”
4. Daddy issues: By the time season two is over, the show’s executive producers promise we will know the identity of Henry’s (Jared Gilmore) father.
5. The Queen of Hearts, unmasked: We’ll also find out the identity of Wonderland’s rotten royal, who we first met at the end of season one. Many fans, myself included, think there’s a very good chance it’s Cora (Barbara Hershey). It doesn’t totally gel with the show’s timeline, but then again, aren’t we operating on three timelines anyway?
6. New in town: We’ve seen what happens when fairy-tale characters try to leave Storybrooke, but what happens when an out-of-towner (possibly accidentally) stumbles into Storybrooke? We’ll soon have our answer!
OK, now I want to hear your theories: Who is Henry’s dad? What is Dr. Whale’s fairy-tale persona? And who’s REALLY the Queen of Hearts? Drop me a comment with your best guesses!
— Andy Swift
More Once Upon A Time: