Kristen Stewart Attends Katy Perry’s Birthday Party Without Robert Pattinson

Sun, October 21, 2012 9:13am EDT by 97 Comments
Kristen Stewart Katy Perry Birthday Party
Mark Hunter/The Cobra Snake

Go Away Haters!

Posted at 9:12 PM on October 23, 2012

All I know is im gonna be upset if they dont do talk shows together.. They are so much better doing interviews when they are together.. Funnier, more relaxed, they seem at ease..But seperate them and its like they cant figure out what to say.. nervous and babbling..esp Rob,And Kristen is sooo serious.. I enjoy the older interviews the best.. I think that was before every word they said was twisted into something it not.. I really love the headline that says Rob talks about Kristen farting.. lol I seen that and Thought I KNOW HE DIDNT GO THERE, and sure enough its not what he said at all… I guess it worked though, I clicked and read it.. Im such a loser !!!

KStew Krew

Posted at 8:30 AM on October 22, 2012

Tired of all these gossip rags and mags trying their best to diss this young woman. Stop, just stop. It only makes HL, RadarOnline, Perez, and all you others look stupid. Cyberbully much? If we are going to try to teach our youth about the negatives of bullying then it needs to start with the adults setting good examples…do you hear that you nasty gossip sites.
Long live Robsten!!!!!

Precious Joma Badongen Villafuerte

Posted at 9:31 AM on December 1, 2012

i agree with yu stew krew

starry

Posted at 7:16 AM on October 22, 2012

HL YOU ARE STUPID MAG ….
ROBSTEN NEVER BROKE UP…
AND HIS FRIEND ALWAYS WELCOME TO HER INCLUDE KATTY PERY ANND MARCUS FOSTER ALL THE BRITPACK…
SO NOTHING RECONCILIACI..COZ THEY NEVER A PART……ALL JUST ASUMSI FROM STUPID MEDIA….
HOLLYWOODLIFE……
STUPID MEDIA EVER….!!

hope and pray

Posted at 4:03 AM on October 22, 2012

Kristen…….Beware of This woman. I think she wanted to sink her teeth into your man! Be very careful!

Sallie

Posted at 2:01 PM on October 22, 2012

EXACTLY THANK YOU!!!!!

OMG.....

Posted at 2:21 AM on October 22, 2012

WE DON’T KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS WE ARE ALL SPECULATING WITH WHAT WE ALL WANT TO HAPPEN AND NOT TO HAPPEN

-Tjr

Posted at 1:41 AM on October 22, 2012

Marcus must be babysitting for Kristen because rob is out of the country. Funny! !!!!!!

smiley

Posted at 12:23 AM on October 22, 2012

My message to Rob. GOOD LUCK AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. OH ONE MORE THING OPEN YOUR EYES WIDELY AND BE OPEN MINDED. Ok thanks bye!:)

Happiness and peace of mind for both.

Posted at 10:57 PM on October 21, 2012

I agree with Erin.

Erin

Posted at 10:39 PM on October 21, 2012

I’m happy for Kristen and glad that Rob friends respect him and accept him as what he is…. This is what’s are friends for.

Jaime

Posted at 11:59 PM on October 21, 2012

Agree. When your friends are in that situation, you should feel free to give your opinion….but you should also let it go once you make your point and respect their choice. In the end, it’s between the two people involved in a relationship unless it’s some sort of dangerous, physically abusive relationship. I feel empathic towards both of them…it must be incredibly irritating to have the public and their supposed fans constantly judging and denigrating their choices…guess that’s the cost of celebrity.

anita

Posted at 9:33 PM on October 21, 2012

guys we have to 4 get every thing they happy and we are happy thats a months ago enough

Dana

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 21, 2012

neither one of them are going to answer personal questions about the affair they are trying to put it behind them its been almost four months its old news move on to more up to date gossip they are going on tour to promote breaking dawn not to put their personal lives under a microscope let them be its bad enough that this will follow them around for a long time the press and everyone should just leave them alone if rob did not think he could trust her again he would have left her alone no matter how much she begged him called or texted him some of you say he is stupid for giving her another chance he loves her some of you think she will rip his heart again i cant see that she never gave up even when he would not talk to her he could have bashed her in the press but he choose to keep quiet thats the kind of person he is everyday someone telling him he made a big mistake but its his mistake to make i think they are going to be together for a long time as long as they dont get too comfortable with each other and take each other for granted maybe thats what happened before no matter how comfortable you get with each other always make time for each keep the romance alive its hard because of their careers but at least they are in the same profession thats why they have to work harder to maintain a good healthy relationship and if people would leave them alone they will be fine and have a long life together

Kristen Stewart Pattinson-and Robert Pattinson

Posted at 8:30 PM on October 21, 2012

@ dawn and Eva, why do you need an explantion? It is their private lives. Even, if they are
actors, it is their own life. Kristen and Rob probably regret having such imature fans, who think that they are owed an explanation. What happened this summer was between Kristen and Rob, two adults who are very capable of taking care of their own lives. Leave them alone, If they would have wanted to share what happens in their relationship, don’t you think they would have shared every detail with their fans? They had four years to do it, and they have never done it. Why start now, when it’s the last movie? They have probably outgrown their fans and just want to move on.
If you are so attached to them, wish them the best and start living your own life.

dawn

Posted at 10:07 AM on October 22, 2012

I should have been more specific. If the scandal was staged then the fans should know if they’ve been lied to. At least for me that they only reason they should say something. Nobody really knows what to make of the situation or them anymore. I would think they would want to clear that up. Maybe they don’t and that’s their choice. If it were me I wouldn’t want everyone to think I did something bad that I really didn’t do. Their private lives are theirs alone but if fans have been lied to for 5 years for the sake of a movie franchise then that needs to be exposed. For the record, if either of them are bi or gay they should be damn proud of how God made them. That’s not something anybody needs to keep hidden anymore. I hope that helps explain the fans need for answers. It’s only about being lied to and used for our hard earned money not their private lives.

Dana

Posted at 11:09 PM on October 22, 2012

there is no way that they have been misleading their fans for four years,they are not that stupid to put their careers on the line for anyone.all you people will eat your words when they are still together after the movie comes out.they love each other just let them be happy.

madelyn1134567loveonedirection

Posted at 8:17 PM on October 21, 2012

I donnit like Katy perry’s costume or not surprised that Kristen Stewart came to her party took early and awkward!!!!!I know who Katy Perry should date? Louis tomlinson!!!!!!!!!! They should get married after a few years the couple date I hope so …. maybe… I crossed my fingers for them….!!! Katy Perry I would love to date Louis anytime! I have known for a very very very long time! Katy Perry actually known since they were infants!!!!!!