Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Emotional New ‘Breaking Dawn’ Trailer

Sat, October 20, 2012 9:41am EDT by 15 Comments
Breaking Dawn Trailer
Courtesy of YouTube

-Tjr

Posted at 3:48 PM on October 21, 2012

They both need to move on from one another.this drama was a suicide for their careers.they may go on but they both will always be attached to this so called scandal. The fans were all taken in by this nonsense.

edna14#@

Posted at 10:54 PM on October 20, 2012

I want yo ser this dam movie already its soooo exiting I don’t want it to end …. And I don’t care what kristen did I’m goin to ser this movie and Nothing is goin to stop me

Frankie

Posted at 10:45 PM on October 20, 2012

No offense, but same old, same old. The last few months have sort of killed my enthusiasm for the movie franchise. I’m not blaming anyone, it’s just a fact. More and more I’m seeing going to BD2 as a duty to be done, not something to be enjoyed.

TRACY123

Posted at 8:35 PM on October 20, 2012

Total Blockbuster!! Go KrisRob

Yeya

Posted at 5:53 PM on October 20, 2012

Gracias Stephenie por estos personajes tan maravillosos de Edward Cullen e Isabella Swan, tu creatividad me ha emocionado mucho, espero que los proximos interpretes no tengan una relacion personal para que no haya confusiones entre los personajes y los interpretes. saludos!

anna

Posted at 5:47 PM on October 20, 2012

I’m so sad that Bella and Edward have their faces (Kristen’s and Rob’s),they’ve ruined the books,i can’t see them without thinking about cheating,gossip,publicity stunts,public exposure of private life…

Emma

Posted at 2:26 PM on October 20, 2012

I’m so sad that is almost over :-((

toni

Posted at 12:50 PM on October 20, 2012

I don’t totally agree with Dawn but i’m a Rob supporter and this drama is totally on KS and I do think Summitt had to put out the fire after KS scandle/drama hit the media. They have a movie to promote and they will do anything it takes to make sure fans come and that means if KS and RP are under contract than they are pretty much at the mercy of Summitt and not to mention $$$$.

Joe

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 20, 2012

Kris Rob and Taylor have a back end 12.5% deal on gross profits. Movie does well, they do well

HugeFanofBoth

Posted at 12:45 PM on October 20, 2012

So excited!

Dawn

Posted at 11:40 AM on October 20, 2012

I will go see the last movie with my Hubby but I will not support rob and Kristen’s post twilight careers. They both staged the scandal to destroy their twilight images. Its all to set up for life after twilight. Way to bite the hand that feeds you! They’ve both been terrified for a long time that their careers would never go anywhere after twilight. Thanks to the scandal rob has now been sainted and Kristen never wanted to be anyone’s role model. She can go back to the small career she had before twilight. No fans also means no more paparazzi. They’ve hurt too many good fans and put a black cloud over the whole saga. The fact that they would do this is disgusting and cold hearted. After the last movie comes out, I’m done with them. This has not been easy for me to say but this is what I think is the truth.

yeah

Posted at 11:19 AM on October 20, 2012

I LOVE TWILIGHT SAGA! CAN’T WAIT FOR BD2! GO KRISROB!

TRACY123

Posted at 6:32 PM on October 20, 2012

to yeah, I’m so glad you are using my new name which I made up for them “KrisRob”, I new name for a new start, I hope!!!
Go KrisRob!!!!

super, great

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 20, 2012

I think BD2 will be the best of all, wow, I can not wait for November! I love Kristen in every movie she does.

denice