Robert Pattinson: I’m Happy To Leave ‘Twilight’ Behind

Fri, October 19, 2012 12:04pm EST by 9 Comments
Robert Pattinson Breaking Dawn Interview
Courtesy Summit Entertainment

anita

Posted at 9:29 PM on October 21, 2012

yes of course i will excited to see the end .and im hoping thats their more movie coming with theme love to see theme working together in one movie

Frankie

Posted at 9:21 PM on October 19, 2012

Honestly? Yes, I’m happy to see it over with. I was looking forward to it a couple of months ago. Now, going to see Breaking Dawn 2 carries all the excitement of a duty dance with your ugly cousin who has the body odor problem. I’ll see it, probably more than once, but I’m sorry to have to admit that this whole mess and the way it was handled has pretty much killed any enthusiasm I had for the movie franchise. It feels more like an obligation to be fulfilled that something to be enjoyed. I dread the comments I will hear at the theater. And the truth is, I feel worse for Kristen because of it. She didn’t intend this, but it’s done, and it is what it is.

Yeya

Posted at 8:04 PM on October 19, 2012

Si creo que ha sido un gran esfuerzo de RP el terminar con exito esta serie de peliculas, especialmente porque el final fue un poco complicado, pero su inteligencia le llevo a ser exitoso, y que sus seguidores lo adoremos por su gran esfuerzo y dedicacion. Gracias por todo Rob!

If I believe that it has been a great effort of RP end with success this series of films, especially because the end was a little complicated, but his intelligence led him to be successful, and that his followers what we worship for his hard work and dedication. Thanks for everything Rob!

je crois qu’il a été un grand effort de RP terminent avec succès cette série de films, en particulier parce que la fin était un peu compliquée, mais leur intelligence a conduit lui de réussir et que son disciples ce que nous adorons pour son travail acharné et son dévouement. Merci pour tout ce que Rob !

moime

Posted at 6:30 PM on October 19, 2012

His comment did not sound as negative as your title to this article made it sound. It just sounds like he is excited to move on the new projects but did enjoy the familiarity of working with the people he knew…

The very naughty Ms Twist

Posted at 4:30 PM on October 19, 2012

all I know is I hope Rob NEVER EVER does another movie for that soul sucking, money hungry, unethical movie company that is “SCUMMIT Entertainment” they are parasites….

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 19, 2012

I BET he is, he probably can’t WAIT to get beyond all this chaotic crap – especially with the recent pics in their HOME. WHY is this kind of celebrity stalking OK with everyone? It HURTS them – BOTH of them!!
Some Twihards are still pretty crazy inside – either seething in anger with Kristen, AND NOW Robert too since they are rumored to have reconciled – or relieved because of it (lets hope it holds or MORE tears). WHY?! TIME to put blame where it belongs – OUR OWN OBSESSIONS caused by Stephenie Meyer’s BOOK PUBLISHER’s professional negligence in publishing Twilight with SUCH an irresponsible, overly-addictive and PREVENTABLE “writing style”. Easy to find – Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

One Who Knows

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 20, 2012

I think they could of handled this saga so much better by not dragging it out for years on end and this is why I am glad it will soon be over…like so many of us said to each other well lets hope we are still alive by the time this ends…I wish them all the very best its been a fun ride and sadly those poor kids have had to deal with the invasion of privacy for years…enough already let them be. :

Posted at 12:35 PM on October 19, 2012

Robert is amazing :) I can’t believe it that it’s over, time goes by so fast… I adore “twilight” :)

bsmith

Posted at 1:59 PM on October 19, 2012

Bs. I will miss Twilight. But I do understand his wanting to move on. I look forward to his future endeavers.