Robert Pattinson: You Are A Strong Man For Forgiving Kristen Stewart

Fri, October 19, 2012 2:08pm EDT by 76 Comments
Robert Pattinson Forgives Kristen Stewart
Getty

katie

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 20, 2012

After everything that has been printed this weekend disproving the reconciliation of Rob and Kristen, do you feel like a fool? I would if I were the supposed professional and had been so wrong. I believe both these people have cared about each other according to their own ability. Just as human as the rest of us. I also believe they probably do not know how to make it right again. What a terrible waste of what appeared to be a great young love. Rupert Sanders has taken little of the responsibility for this debaucle, yet we hear now he will direct a new movie. His wife doesn’t care (nor should she) about any reconciliation between Rob and Kristen. Their marriage might be saved if one can believe (doubtful) what’s being written about them. I’m not a typical fan of the Twilight Saga, only reading the books recently. After becoming engrossed in them I watched the movies. Then the whole sweet love that grew between the two co-stars fell apart due to Kristen’s becoming involved with Sanders. My god, how the world has crucified this young woman. Rob could have stood up for her against Sanders; could have stood by her side against the media. If he can’t forgive her, so be it. But did he have to become a pawn of the producers of the last movie in this series? I thought I saw a better person in him. I am so disappointed. I remember seeing Kristen in Panic Room. What a great performance. I had not seen her in anything else until now but I have to question the way she appears to antagonize the paps. And I wonder if she would have been quite so hung out to dry had she maintained a friendlier relationship with them. Oh well, too late now. I will see the last movie in this saga. I am so disillusioned by everything I have read this past week. I truly believe now that the whole reconciliation is a ruse. Had Kristen and Rob just stayed apart with no “reconciliation” I would have maintained some degree of respect for what they once had and probably purchased the film on DVD. I’m not attempting to sway anyone to believing as I do; just stating my unsolicited opinion.

Frankie

Posted at 10:45 AM on October 21, 2012

@katie And I’m stating my unsolicited opinion that you’re so far wrong that it isn’t even funny. We’ll see who’s right in a couple of months.

Tracey Bown Rileyhe ticket for

Posted at 5:20 PM on October 20, 2012

robert and kristen are very stronger togehter kristen is very lucky good luck both of them

Bob

Posted at 12:41 PM on October 20, 2012

guys a door mat. thats all there is to it. once a cheater, always a cheater. only now she knows she can walk all over him next time she desides to rough it.

zoya

Posted at 12:02 PM on October 20, 2012

i have not seen a man like robert i mean he is having toooo much big heart that he forgive kristen love u robert u have strength of character

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:54 AM on October 20, 2012

I’m sure there are a few good reasons for Robert to give Kris another chance. Rob is not a WIMP for taking her back. They BOTH obviously love each other despite what happened – as MOST PEOPLE DO. Throwing that kind of a connection out the window with someone who has been HOUNDED for BEING YOUR GIRLFRIEND for YEARS is smart FOR NOW. Why did Kristen stray? Off the TOP of my head I can think of a few reasons in this scenario: pressure, stress, NEVER being able to let your guard down – not EVEN in your OWN HOME!!
Some Twihards are still pretty crazy inside – either seething in anger with Kristen, AND NOW Robert too since they are rumored to have reconciled – or relieved because of it (lets hope it holds or MORE tears). WHY?! TIME to put blame where it belongs – OUR OWN OBSESSIONS caused by Stephenie Meyer’s BOOK PUBLISHER’s professional negligence in publishing Twilight with SUCH an irresponsible, overly-addictive and PREVENTABLE “writing style”. Easy to find – Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

EllieMae (@ellenaAugustine)

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 20, 2012

Thanks Bonnie, I believe that Rob has much strength of character, and he is a good kind man. This is his life & business, who gave his fans permission to run his affairs? And y’know, it doesn’t matter if there are hundreds of beautiful women out there that want him….he loves Kristen and he doesn’t want anyone else so people just leave him alone!

JAN

Posted at 10:18 AM on October 20, 2012

What she said!!!!
YEAH BONNIE!!!

♥ Hillaryy (@Hillaryyy12)

Posted at 9:45 AM on October 20, 2012

Robert knows who is the one he truly loves and follows his heart. He doesn’t want to regret. If the action that he forgives Kristen is the biggest mistake that he had ever done, then this will definitely be the most unregrettable mistake ever for him.

Hannah

Posted at 9:21 AM on October 20, 2012

She was cheating on him when they took this picture. Stop.

delle1

Posted at 5:28 AM on October 20, 2012

Sorry Bonnie but your article is so damned annoying.Why keep dragging this story up and using words like Cheating and repeatedly apologising,how much do you really know about what happened between Kristen and Rupert,you’re just spinning a recycled story…Just stop it,it’s getting old and the fans know more than you,we don’t need to read your articles and your mag is only good for one thing,picking up dogpoo…Get a real life and job because right now yours sucks…

nanee

Posted at 4:49 AM on October 20, 2012

Why? his life he happy Who? care nobody business

laura

Posted at 4:23 AM on October 20, 2012

Really interesting to see Robert Pattinson’s unpredictable authentic choices. Really fun to watch character. Better than most reality shows. Even though he does not show his life at all. I feel like a detective and feel creative speculating their love life. So sorry I feel like a creep… but so does all of you journalists who make these segments and people who reads these replies!!

melody

Posted at 2:56 AM on October 20, 2012

ROB IS A WELL DISCIPLINED AND A PRINCIPLED MAN. HE STANDS BY HIS OWN DECISION. AND I ADMIRE HIM FOR THAT. HE HAD LET LOVE PREVAILED OVER HATRED. AND KRISTEN STEWART IS ONE SUCH LUCKY LADIES IN THE WORLD FOR HAVING A GUY LIKE ROB PATTINSON IN HIS LIFE. WISH THEM THE BEST THIS TIME.

Erin

Posted at 1:41 AM on October 20, 2012

He’s the man and I think all the man can learn something from him….

HuWaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Posted at 1:16 AM on October 20, 2012

I really find him a good-nature young man! Even before the controversy.Just a cool guy, love hanging w/ friends and keeping old friends ‘though he’s famous already.Kristen is so lucky.I hope she do knows and appreciates that!

JS

Posted at 12:37 AM on October 20, 2012

Zero-Hero of all zero’s.

SILMO

Posted at 12:29 AM on October 20, 2012

Robert Pattinson, he is a real man, he knows what is true love, I stand before him and admire him a lot, as very few men in the world!!!!!!!

DB

Posted at 9:59 PM on October 19, 2012

Why don’t all of you leave Robert alone. Before he took her back this website was saying he should, now there are posts calling him names. Stop using him for hits. He didn’t do anything wrong here .

Dark Angel

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 19, 2012

I think u r full of crap is what I think. All of u writer wannabes. Since we are having our rights taken away little by little everyday I think some laws need to be made that are worth something actually. Everything u write about someone needs to be backed by fact before it can be published or punishable by a fine first and then imprisonment if done again. Then lets see how many of u eager beavers are there to write.

jackdaniels makes me fight

Posted at 8:46 PM on October 19, 2012

he has no respect for himself he pretty much proved that when he didnt hunt down rupert and knock his head against the ground just to feel his tetth fly against his cheek whoops sorry for the graphic nature of this article lol

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:28 PM on October 19, 2012

Agree why do all statements from press and magazines start with the cheating article that was over 3months ago as if we are all not sick of it and have to be reminded .Rob has always been a true gentleman towards Kristen and has not bad mouthed her and now because he has forgiven her that’s still wrong in some eyes.Just accept he loves her he has spent on and off 4 years with her they have together done their best to bring to life the Twilight books as true fans must agree have been amazing.Only this week at the Elle awards did one of his leading ladies U Thurman said he was amazing to work with as Emilee and Christina and Reese in earlier write ups have said.
Surely with all the crap they have had to put up with press and paparrazie let’s wish them both happiness and if being together is what they want who are we to criticise.Kristen and Rob certainly have the money but fame has come at a price ie no privacy,no wonder they are thinking of living in Uk for some of the time – to escape the madness that surrounds them 24/7.

Frankie

Posted at 8:18 PM on October 19, 2012

The man has courage and strength of character to burn, but then again so does his lady.

moime

Posted at 8:11 PM on October 19, 2012

He obviously loves her very much. I think he is very strong to go for a reconciliation – Kristen is a very lucky girl. Wish them the best!

rsd

Posted at 8:07 PM on October 19, 2012

He is NOT strong; he is a wimp!!! Strong is being able to walk away, even it hurts. She obviously needs some thrill in her life; not ready to settle down. He needs to move on and let her do the same.

femroc

Posted at 8:23 PM on October 19, 2012

Rob has said before that he likes to be the “parasite, not the other way around”……..It’s just too easy for him to be with her – she knows him, she’s a good cook, she’s his soulmate, and even though there are millions of women who’d love to date him – he couldn’t trust them any better.
At least she knows him and still accepts him as is.

I wish he would move on and find someone new but………….just want him to be happy and if this does, then that’s what he needs to do. Time will tell AFTER Twilight’s over – what really happens.

Frankie

Posted at 11:18 PM on October 21, 2012

@rsd – You couldn’t possibly be more wrong. Strength doesn’t lie in giving up. Any gutless moron can give up. Strength lies in going forward when other people would understand if you turned tail and ran. Being a coward is easy. Being brave is harder, but much more satisfying.

You and others like you are saying that you can’t respect him unless he acts like a coward for you. I don’t agree with you, and it looks like Robert doesn’t either.

Yeya

Posted at 7:50 PM on October 19, 2012

ok

Rosita freskita

Posted at 7:53 PM on October 19, 2012

Nous sommes d’accord RP est un homme fort, avec grands cœurs qui a pardonné KS, mais n’oubliez pas que KS faits de lui, parce qu’il oublie et ne souvient pas de l’histoire, tombent dans le piège même car ne pas appris ! Et RP est un homme intelligent.