Rihanna Sent Chris Brown Sexy Private Cell Phone Pics In The Studio

Fri, October 19, 2012 4:00pm EDT by 16 Comments
Rihanna Sexting Chris Brown
FameFlynet

OK

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 21, 2012

THEIR LOVE IS TRUE LOVE , NOT FOR MONEY OR FAME BECAUSE BOTH IS RICH AND FAMOUS ALREADY, AND THATS WHY I LOVE THEM.

Dee

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 20, 2012

I am really happy for the both of them. This is the second time Rihanna would go back to being in a relationship with him. This means they both have genuine love for each other and i believe it would last. I wish them all the best in their personal lives and career.

fefeym

Posted at 1:35 AM on October 20, 2012

It best to stay out of their personal lives. Enjoy their music as a fans

fefeym

Posted at 1:29 AM on October 20, 2012

They will know if their personal love would last if they are together and I can’t wait for rihrih new album come out next month. It best to stay out of their personal music just enjoy their music

Coleman

Posted at 11:32 PM on October 19, 2012

To me I think #Rhianna and #ChrisBrown are happy together!

Natasia

Posted at 10:40 PM on October 19, 2012

who care love is love and he don’t know want love is… He said he love both girl’s….. what do player? they tell u want you what to know…

Natasia

Posted at 10:41 PM on October 19, 2012

I mean what do player do? lol bt if they are happy then good for them

Bethany

Posted at 7:11 PM on October 19, 2012

I think maybe it is true love between Chris and Rihanna too. She just wants a real relationship Iike us all… hope it works out for her :-)

nata

Posted at 5:48 PM on October 19, 2012

I think the love between Rihanna and Chris is true love. They just needed to be apart for some time to realize that they truly love each other.

Patti

Posted at 5:18 PM on October 19, 2012

Rihanna’s friend, Leandra, posted this on Instagram “When your ex says you’ll never find someone like me, reply with ‘that’s the point’.” and Chris liked it. It wasn’t clear if that was shade towards Karrueche or Rihanna. Well, I think we have the answer because not long after that Rihanna tweeted this: “If you start feeling like a ‘chore’ to someone, you probably are!” So, apparently there are problems between Chris and Rihanna.

izzy

Posted at 5:44 PM on October 19, 2012

Think about it. He broke up with Karrueche to pursue his “friendship” with Rihanna. They are spending all their free time together. Ummm…the only problems I see are those that MTO (reliable source that it is) are writing about.

Sarah

Posted at 5:49 PM on October 19, 2012

Obviously he is talking about Karrueche. Why would he like Rihanna’s instagram from a friend of hers which refers to an “ex” (i.e., Karreuche) if it wasn’t her? Also, Rihanna is probably talking about Karruche being a “chore” as well. From all reports, Chris and Rihanna are making time for each other in their busy schedules…and he apparently cut ties with Karrueche. Isn’t she the one who tweeted “toxic” earlier? We could speculate all day but I think that Chris and Rihanna are in their own world and not gonna be bothered by everyone else.

hmmmm

Posted at 5:56 PM on October 19, 2012

wow that was fast,

leilani

Posted at 7:19 PM on October 19, 2012

Maybe she was talking about Matt Kemp as well? You could go on and on all day…who knows? Their relationship will work out if they work on it. I’m cheering for them.

Tia

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 19, 2012

I’m sure Chris has growing pains when it comes to relationships requiring commitment and monogamy. In his prior relationship, he was allowed to do as he pleases with little to no questions asked and it abetted in him continuing to have an outside relationship with Rihanna.

I want Chris and Rihanna to be happy, either that is together or separate. Eventually they have to be clear about how they will move forward because relationships mean you sacrifice some of your personal desires for the other.

Dani Taylor

Posted at 4:32 PM on October 19, 2012

If they are back together and I hope so, I believe it will last. Sometimes it takes something as devastating as the incident to change a person. They deserve a second chance at love and it seem like they do love each other very much, after all who would get on national TV and tell every major magazine in an interview stating she will never be with him again, yet today almost four years later, she’s let the world know that she has always loved him and miss being with him. I wish them both the best.