Emily Maynard To Be The ‘Bachelorette’ Again?

Fri, October 19, 2012 9:05am EDT by 8 Comments
Emily Maynard
Courtesy of ABC

Judith

Posted at 7:45 PM on January 26, 2013

If it’s Emily, I’m not watching.

Ashley

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 19, 2012

THIRD time will not be the charm!!!

Jenny

Posted at 2:04 PM on October 19, 2012

Her innocent, sweet, southern belle act has worn thin. No one is going to buy her searching for love on a tv show again. Isn’t there someone new and better? If its Emily again, I am not wasting my time watching!!!

ELLIE

Posted at 11:29 AM on October 19, 2012

EMILY IS ALL FOR HER ND NO ONE ELSE. SHE WANTS HER OWN SHOW. I FEEL SORRY FOR JEFF BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO.. I WISH JEFF WELL AND EMILY JUST GO PLAY IN THE TRAFFIC, YOU ARE SO PHONY.

Lola

Posted at 10:31 AM on October 19, 2012

NO WAY! ENOUGH!

Sheri

Posted at 10:13 AM on October 19, 2012

That’s a stupid decision to consider her for another season. She isn’t looking for love. She’s looking for fame. She will fake a relationship for the time and break them off for more air time. She’s had her 15 minutes, now don’t waste our time on her anymore.

Dee

Posted at 9:42 AM on October 19, 2012

Are you freaking kidding me? Now I know these batchelor producers are NUTS! She had 2 chances of finding love! She chose the wrong one each time! She was even rumored to have screwed things up with Jeff sexting with football players! Whether it was true or not she is done! She is popular already so she will be able to find someone on her own. Give someone else a chance! Try another batchlorette concept. I am a young gorgeous widow and hard to find someone. Why does it have to be 20 something’s for the part. Give Emily her own reality show and give someone a shot! I’ll never watch that show ever again if she does it again! I think I speak for most people!

Tina