It Was Wrong To Postpone ‘The X Factor’ For Baseball

Thu, October 18, 2012 2:32pm EDT by 14 Comments
X Factor Baseball
Courtesy of Fox

Car chosen a part not to mention diamonds broker that you

Posted at 10:42 PM on March 21, 2013

I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it.

news feed

Posted at 7:45 AM on February 7, 2013

You are my aspiration, I own few web logs and sometimes run out from post :). “To die for a religion is easier than to live it absolutely.” by Jorge Luis Borges.

MuaveSkies

Posted at 9:54 PM on October 18, 2012

I’m a little upset that they had to air the full episode on the same night as The Voice next week. I watch both shows, and liked that they didn’t compete with each other. I was talking to some of my coworkers at DISH this morning and they reminded me to turn on Prime Time Anytime on my Hopper. That way I will be able to watch both shows since my DVR automatically records all the prime time shows on the four major networks for me. The dumb baseball season is almost over, and then we won’t have these problems. Go Diamond White!

Barbara

Posted at 9:21 PM on October 18, 2012

Baseball. Really?? I was so upset. It’s one thing to turn a channel because you CHOOSE to watch the sport but to have a show interrupted that is SCHEDULED for a baseball game? Poor judgement on behalf of Fox. For those of you that said that at least baseball is REAL? Tell that to the contestants that didn’t get chosen for the live show. That was very real for them. Baseball is strictly for weekends. I hate baseball. I’d rather watch paint dry but the real problem here is that XFactor got cut off. Yet another reason to ditch satellite TV and do online streaming. That doesn’t happen online. Bye bye cable. Fox owes an apology to the MILLIONS of people that were watching this particular episode and by the way? Fox? Don’t let it happen again.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 5:16 PM on October 18, 2012

I got pissed when they cut off the X-factor and put baseball on. If Fox was going to cut if off they should have told us that before or show it another time!! I really wanted to see who was going to the live shows and i bet a lot of people wanted to see it too!! Baseball too boring!! (in my opinion)

Lisa

Posted at 5:19 PM on October 18, 2012

BASEBALL IS BORING, BUT IT IS FRIGGIN “REAL”!

yankeefan

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 18, 2012

this made me laugh. the fact that people care more about an entertainment singing show is pathetic. what are they supposed to do, baseball is live tv. no one should expect the most important month in baseball to be put on hold by The X Factor.

Lisa

Posted at 4:43 PM on October 18, 2012

I SO AGREE! They’re taking away our cigs, (can’t smoke in your OWN HOME) SOON! Large sodas, now our sports? I thought we were FREE IN THIS COUNTRY! Plus, for you women out there, Romney wants to control our friggin bodies! What the hell is going on? OBAMA!!!~ GO GUY! I can’t BELIEVE WHAT WE HAVE BECOME! Honestly? NOW………………., WE ARE THE JOKE!

Barbara

Posted at 9:23 PM on October 18, 2012

I bet you don’t even watch baseball. Hater.

Trish

Posted at 4:09 PM on October 18, 2012

FOX was not wrong to X-Factor at all. It’s more fun to watch people with real talent than people who are taking advice from others who can’t sing and lip sync everything. Besides these singers will go nowhere after this. It’s all about Baseball…enough of these dumb talent shows.

dumas1000

Posted at 3:17 PM on October 18, 2012

They made an announcement during the rain delay that X Factor would air in its entirely after the baseball game. The game took so long to resume though that they would have had to reschedule the X Factor showing, but they still should have stuck with their original plan. It was a playoff game. There was no way MLB would allow that game to be rained out. FOX should have Waited out the rain delay and never aired X Factor. They must have started running the X Factor episode sometime after 9:30 EST. they did not begin running it on time. Anyway, we already know who the top 16 are, but I guess everyone has to pretend now that the ending wasn’t spoiled, even though it was.

Lisa

Posted at 2:48 PM on October 18, 2012

THE REAL QUESTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN……Should they have screwed up the game! HELL NO! THE REAL TALENT ARE THE PEOPLE ON THE FIELD, NOT THE STAGE!

Barbara

Posted at 9:26 PM on October 18, 2012

You are kidding right?!? All baseball is is a bunch of grown men on steroids in tight pants, scratching their privates, spitting on the ground, chewing tobacco and running around in a circle. How is that entertainment. I’d rather watch a bunch of real talented people trying to make it in life with their hopes and dreams and see them achieve it. Baseball. Gawd. Whatever.

Denisse

Posted at 2:42 PM on October 18, 2012

I personally love baseball however they could have found a way for neither to be cut short.