Plus, find out what happens when Phoebe Tonkin’s character (finally) arrives in Mystic Falls!
Viewers will meet vampire hunter Connor on tonight’s all-new episode of The Vampire Diaries, and they’d better get used to seeing his face, because he’ll be raising some serious hell in the coming weeks. The official description for the Nov. 8 episode, titled “The Killer,” reveals that Connor will take three of the show’s remaining humans hostage — and as always, it’ll force Elena (Nina Dobrev) to side with either Stefan (Paul Wesley) or Damon (Ian Somerhalder).
Here are the five spoilers revealed in the episode’s description:
1. Stefan and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) are forced to team up against Connor, and their alliance is described as “uneasy.”
2. Connor holds Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), Matt (Zach Roerig) and April hostage at Mystic Grill.
3. Elena is “again caught between the two brothers,” as Damon and Stefan argue over how to safe the hostages.
5. Bonnie overcomes her “fear and guilt” with a little help from new mentor Professor Shane.
What do you make of these new spoilers? Do you think Elena will actually side with Damon — ever? And how excited are you to see Phoebe in Mystic Falls? Drop a comment with your theories and predictions!
— Andy Swift
More Vampire Diaries scoop:
- ‘Vampire Diaries’: Elena’s Fight With Damon Proves She Still Loves Him
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Season Premiere Recap: Elena Finally Bares Her Fangs
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Pic: Klaus Hits His Breaking Point On Season Premiere