Amber Rose Plans All-Natural Birth For Her First Baby

Thu, October 18, 2012 6:56pm EDT by 10 Comments
Amber Rose Pregnant
Courtesy of Twitter

The pregnant model, who is expecting her first child in the winter with fiance Wiz Khalifa, said she wants an all-natural birth with NO pain killers whatsoever!

Amber Rose is only around 21 weeks pregnant with her first child, but she has already chosen exactly what her birth plan will be.

“I’m so ready. I’ve decided that I’m going to have an all-natural water birth,” she told XXL magazine. “No medicine.”

In a revealing interview with the hip hop magazine, Amber, 28, and her fiance, 25-year-old rapper Wiz Khalifa, talk in detail about their impending arrival. Amber says that she has suffered from tiredness and sickness — which is even brought on by the smell of marijuana.

“I mean, even just living in California, it’s really hard because there’s weed shops everywhere,” she said. “So even when I’m driving and I go down the wrong block, I get sick.”

But her rapper beau, who is famous for his affinity of the green stuff, promised to kick the habit for his woman — at least, he’ll take his joint outside. “He would never ever smoke in front of me,” she said.

Her morning sickness is also why they are postponing their wedding until after the baby is born.

“It makes more sense for the baby to be in the wedding than for her to be pregnant,” Wiz said, and Amber agreed. She doesn’t want to spend her wedding day sleeping!

But when their little bundle of joy arrives, Amber wants to give up drugs of another kind completely — no pain medicine at all! Why is she planning on a natural birth?

“I want bragging rights!” she said. “The next time Wiz has a stomach ache or anything, I’ll say, ‘I popped out a baby all-natural.'”

Best of luck Amber!

What do YOU think of Amber’s birth plan, HollyMoms?

– Eleanore Hutch

More Amber Rose News:

1. Amber Rose Shows Off Pregnant Belly On Twitter
  2. Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Expecting A Baby
  3. Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Are Engaged

Sommeir

Posted at 1:04 PM on November 11, 2012

I had a natural birth with two of my children. It was hard but good luck to Amber.

jennifer marie

Posted at 8:47 PM on November 4, 2012

God Bless you on your bouncing baby boy:) Good Luck hope everything comes out like u and Wiz plan

amanda

Posted at 2:49 PM on October 30, 2012

She says that now, but when the pain and contractions start kicking in, she might second guess her choice lol

Laurie

Posted at 1:43 AM on October 22, 2012

Jenn,
I wasn’t talking anything about the painkillers… I was just talking about these 2 freaks in general!!

Courtney

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 19, 2012

you don’t always get the birth you want sometimes complications that nigate a natural birth happen before your due date. @Jenn that is a lie in the early 1900’s most women still gave birth at home and painkillers/anti biotics didn’t exist until later. some women don’t have painkillers during birth because of family history of addiction unless of course they require a c-section as Melissa Newman did with her youngest son Henry in 1998 because he was breech just as her little sister Claire had been 33 years earlier

Jenn

Posted at 8:23 AM on October 20, 2012

Wealthy women were given the option of pain relievers. Epidurals became regularly available in the 1930s. The epidural was believed to be invented in the 1500s. So, please,don’t make such strong accusations (i.e., “that is a lie”) if you don’t know what you are talking about. I know most women in the early 1900s still gave birth without pain relievers, but pain relievers did exist. Herbal pain reducers have been around since the beginning of time.

Laurie

Posted at 1:06 AM on October 19, 2012

What absolute weirdos!!

Jenn

Posted at 2:12 PM on October 19, 2012

Then I suppose women for millions of years were a bunch of weirdos as well, since painkillers in childbirth didn’t become available until the early 1900s.

Goober

Posted at 2:36 PM on October 19, 2012

I don’t anybody was dissing her. I just think a lot of people KNOW that you think one way, but it’s up to God and the baby. They have THEIR OWN PLANS! Wish her a safe birth, and healthy baby. Stop always thinking people don’t care. NEGATIVE!

Lisa

Posted at 8:25 PM on October 18, 2012

Just know, things don’t always go as planned.