Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Inside Their Sexy Sleepovers

Wed, October 17, 2012 4:23pm EST by 16 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Relationship
FameFlynet

Stephanie

Posted at 9:48 PM on October 17, 2012

This is so crazy. I don’t think they ever lived together since the entire relationship was faked. If he isn;t living with her then where is he living for there has not been anyone at the other house he bought? I think we would be getting pics. of him coming and going if he was still there.

Woody88

Posted at 6:28 PM on October 17, 2012

If this house closed escrow in August, it must mean that it was a planned purchase prior to the scandal. I would love for HL to find out when escrow opened.

Tracey Bown Rileyhe ticket for

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 17, 2012

its robert and kristen life they are bk togehter pls leave them alone

rsd

Posted at 5:06 PM on October 17, 2012

They ARE NOT back together. Stop pushing it…

Tracey Bown Rileyhe ticket for

Posted at 5:25 PM on October 17, 2012

@rsd yes thy are bk togehter 4 weeks ago leave them alone

Liza

Posted at 4:47 PM on October 17, 2012

LOL really?? As slumber party with sex?? What about the other notes?

TRACY123

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 17, 2012

Leave them alone!!

FAIL

Posted at 4:32 PM on October 17, 2012

“I live near Natalie [Portman] and she invited me to come,” ~Rob Pattinson to Vogue Do you know where Natalie Portman lives? IN KRISTEN STEWART’S GATED COMMUNITY YOU TOOLS.

melissa

Posted at 4:44 PM on October 17, 2012

Use the crap out of her cum your brains out then dump her but be sure to WEAR A CONDOM.

melissa

Posted at 5:07 PM on October 17, 2012

Okay im done that was terrible. I retract the awfulness. But i still believe he should self protect against kristen

Stephanie

Posted at 9:50 PM on October 17, 2012

@Melissa: How disgusting can you be? How old are you? Your comment is not only disrespectful to women but immature sounding as well.

melissa

Posted at 4:31 PM on October 17, 2012

Lets hope when all the promos for twilight are over, that their separate projects spell the end of them as a couple. But take heart, I know it is sinister, but it’s nice to know that it will never be anything more than mediocre from now on. She doesn’t deserve him!

shirley

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 17, 2012

I think Rob needs to tell his friends to back off and stay out of his love life if they are still trying to tell him what to do. he’s a man.

rsd

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 17, 2012

And I think Rob should follow Melissa’s advice! And if he stays with her, he will lose all the friends he has had since childhood. And when she cheats on him again, which she will, he will find himself completely alone…

sophieee 123

Posted at 5:42 PM on October 17, 2012

If they are really his friends they will support him no matter what his decition is and I don’t think (and know) she would cheat again she learned her lesson the first time and I’m sure she doesn’t want to go thru the same hell she is going thru right now, she has suffered enough now.. if he actually forgave her then her reason was convincing enough for him and we dont know her reason so we can’t judge from the outside

anonomous

Posted at 5:40 PM on October 17, 2012

I agree. Give them lots of time and I’m sure their true feelings for each other will return. This is probably me being silly but I just hope that their recent sightings is not in response to Robs trip to New York and all the scandal that went with it. Lets hope this is not set up by his pr team. I am really hoping and praying that this reunion will work for them, they do deserve each other.