Kate Middleton ‘Envious’ As Good Friend Gets Pregnant — Report

Wed, October 17, 2012 3:30pm EDT by 8 Comments
Kate Middleton Friend Pregnant
FameFlynet

teopa

Posted at 3:10 AM on November 22, 2012

“Kate is not the only one eager to get pregnant. Queen Elizabeth is said to be anticipating the day she can make the announcement about a future heir to the throne.”

Okay, My English is of the American variety but, clearly this reads to me as if the Queen herself is wishing to find herself ‘in the family way’ omg,lol

Bia

Posted at 11:13 PM on October 18, 2012

Leave her alone !!!! They are such a nice couple….shouldn’t be in every single article on the internet…full of lies about her infertility or pregnancy. She will become pregnant at the right time!

Gina

Posted at 11:37 AM on October 18, 2012

I don’t think Kate is the jealous type. She will become pregnant at the right time.

Irish

Posted at 12:14 AM on October 18, 2012

Oh my gosh, Kate Middleton is soooo pregnant. Get a clue.

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 17, 2012

KATE WOULDN’T BE ENVIOUS OF HER GOOD FRIEND. SHE KNOWS SHE WILL BE PREGGERS WHEN THE GOOD LORD DECIDES THE TIME IS RIGHT. IF I WERE IN HER SHOES, I’D WAIT UNTIL I WAS GOING INTO MY SECOND TRI-MESTER BEFORE MAKING THE ANNOUNCEMENT. I HOPE THEY DO GET TO TELL US A LITTLE ROYAL BUNDLE WILL ARRIVE NEXT YEAR.

Goober

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 17, 2012

I hope so to. Can’t wait for it to happen. It will be a beautiful child. I’m sure Diana is up there helping create this beautiful gift.

Grett

Posted at 12:56 AM on October 18, 2012

R u Crazy Lady. Diana can’t make Humans. Only God can.

Maureen

Posted at 7:44 PM on December 10, 2012

You are so right. They will be blessed with a bundle of joy.