Kristen Stewart Caught Flirting With Jen Aniston’s Fiance Justin Theroux — Report

Wed, October 17, 2012 1:15pm EDT by 105 Comments
Justin Theroux & Kristen Stewart Flirting
FameFlynet

jen

Posted at 2:14 PM on November 30, 2012

Watch out here come Kstew to ruin another marriage

IsMaSw002

Posted at 2:17 AM on November 2, 2012

Anyone who believes Star magazine seriously needs to go back to the fourth grade… NOTHING they write is believable trust me I’ve read one just as soon as I picked it up I slammed it back down. The stuff they write is laughable! Now if People or Us Weekly posted it then I would PROBABLY more inclined to believe it, but not when Star is reporting it. I just think that they are a bored bunch with computers and credentials (and I use that term VERY lightly) that sit down and make stuff up knowing that there are people dumb enough to believe every word…. You may have fooled some Star, but not me! If I could flush this story down the toilet I would.

bsmith

Posted at 2:41 PM on October 19, 2012

I don’t think Kristeñ would do that. But I do think she is capable. She has proven that with a married man. I don’t think she and Robert Pattinson are together romantically. I am sure this probably is a contract obligation. I really don’t see why men fall for her. She is attractive but not drop dead gorgeous or pretty.Her acting is not one of the best. Has fame gone to her head? Has she got a relationship problem, insecure? She is so lucky to have a job, making good money and a romantic interest.or maybe she is just a loosely goosey. Sleeping her way to the top. I wish Rob will walk away after his obligation is completed. I am sure he can find someone who totally get him. Someone sincere and faithful to him. Kristen has a lot of growing to do.

Goober

Posted at 3:13 PM on October 19, 2012

She needs to watch out for CHEALIFER! ANITSiN/HANDLER! They won’t be having none of that. lol

Stupid Stars

Posted at 5:46 AM on October 19, 2012

MANISTON doesn’t care….wimpy fruitcake boytoy is gayyyy. She’s in this arranged relationship for publicity. She’s quite the little rug muncher.

Marbella

Posted at 5:25 PM on October 18, 2012

So according to HL Kristen is everywhere flirting with any pair of pants around WOW… LOL. You better watch out Hollywood women! Kristen is on fire…… Come on HL you can do better…. Squeeze those brains

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 2:07 PM on October 18, 2012

This is nothing but a BRILLIANT gossip rag twist – combine TWO different Hollywood STARS who are BOTH in the headlines but from OPPOSITE scandal perspectives. IF they ever had a conversation it could have been about ANYTHING. Not every Hollywood conversation between stars is NAUGHTY! I’m sure Jennifer is appreciating this…
Some Twihards are still pretty crazy inside – either seething in anger with Kristen, AND NOW Robert too since they are rumored to have reconciled – or relieved because of it (lets hope it holds or MORE tears). WHY?! TIME to put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s BOOK PUBLISHER for their professional negligence in publishing Twilight with SUCH an irresponsible, overly-addictive and PREVENTABLE “writing style”. Easy to find – Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

Jean

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 18, 2012

Why in the H..L don’t the people posting crap like this just leave her alone. Robert and Kristen are trying to make a life for the two of them. You are just trying to drive them apart that makes you the bad guy not her. Kristen loves Robert and would never do anything like that. Why did you not post something bad about him with his arm around the girl in the video from this past weekend. That is because there was nothing to it, just friendship. Leave the 2 of them alone and let them just be happy and in lve.

JLC

Posted at 12:44 PM on October 18, 2012

You say she would NEVER do anything like that….but she had done that, hasn’t she?

catarina

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 18, 2012

FAKe FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE STORY !!!!!!!””

Karen Smith

Posted at 8:58 AM on October 18, 2012

Seriously, isn’t it time we left this gorl alone…people she is a person, if I were her I’d move to another country and hibernate for a while…all this crap has to be annoying to her…I know it would be for me.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 18, 2012

LEAVE HER ALONE???? SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE OTHER PEOPLES HUSBANDS AND BOYFRIENDS ALONE! THEN, I’LL FEEL BAD FOR HER! SHE RUINED HE “OWN” CAREER! You must not be married. If you were, you would understand how it feels.

Lisa

Posted at 3:15 PM on October 19, 2012

The “GORL” made her OWN MESS!

ashley

Posted at 8:51 AM on October 18, 2012

how u r having an eye on tooooomuch guys at one time but trustme u r not at all beautifull kristen

-Tjr

Posted at 9:12 AM on October 18, 2012

Ashley…..if you had a brain you would know this crape isn’t true. Really, do you think she would really do this now…………no !!!!!!!!!!!