Gavin Rossdale & Gwen Stefani Having Marriage Problems — Report

Wed, October 17, 2012 3:56pm EDT by 13 Comments
Gavin Rossdale Gwen Stefani Divorce
FameFlynet

Are Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale the victims of another Hollywood break-up? The couple may be close to divorce, claims a new report. Do YOU think they should try to make it work?

Reports have surfaced that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are on the rocks, after their demanding fast-paced careers, children and keeping a family together is taking its toll.

According to Life & Style magazine, on Oct. 8, Gwen, 43  was walking down the street in Van Nuys, California, as Gavin, 46, trailed a few steps behind. Reportedly, the two got into separate cars and didn’t even kiss goodbye!

A friend of Gwen’s revealed that she and Gavin have been going to therapy for a while.

It’s no doubt that their kids, Kingston, 6, and Zuma, 4, want to spend time with their parents and having two working parents doesn’t make it any easier.

Life & Style reveals that Gwen has a hard time trusting Gavin. In 2004, she found out that Gavin had a daughter — model Daisy Lowe — and in 2009, rumors spread that Gavin had a gay affair with cross-dressing British pop star Marilyn in the ’80s.

An inside source says, “Gwen thinks she always has to keep an eye out to keep him in line. They often fight if he spends too many late nights out with his friends.”

Despite trust issues and a busy schedule, the two aren’t willing to give up on their marriage.

A close friend of Gwen’s told the magazine that “She always says that of everything in her life, she’s most proud of her family. She loves Gavin and their boys, and she’s told me that she would never give up on her marriage.”

Gavin denied reports that the couple was splitting on Oct. 10. The inside source reveals “No matter what happens with them, they made a promise to be together. Gwen and Gavin will never break up.”

Do you love Gwen and Gavin as a couple, HollywoodLifers?

– Julianna Spence

More Gwen Stefani News:

1. Gwen Stefani: Trying For A Little Girl
  2. Gwen Stefani ‘Really, Really, Really’ Wanted A Third Child
  3. No Doubt Releases New Single ‘Push And Shove’

Lorie

Posted at 11:42 AM on November 9, 2012

Also, everyone says he can’t be trusted…That daughter he has was born longggg before him and Gwen got together…And he said he never knew for sure if she was his daughter…Why did the girls mother wait till he was with Gwen to try and out him?? Why did she wait till he got with Gwen to have a paternity test done???? Because he wasnt going to be hooking up with her probably and she was jealous…And he also had the Marilyn affair in the 80s again way before he met Gwen..And Larry you are a freak lol :)

Lorie

Posted at 11:33 AM on November 9, 2012

I loveeeee the people who comment that we should mind our business…Ok then why did YOU read this article???? And I’ve been to both of their concerts…i don’t know them or claim to..But Gavin is way more down to earth then Gwen… Gavin put on an amazing show and even came into the audience.. While I’ve heard Gwen say how much she can’t stand her fans always touching het …because of the germs…But she has no problem touching all that germy money her fans give her!

genxgina

Posted at 2:16 PM on November 9, 2012

Lorrie, I totally agree. I’ve been to 8 of Gavin’s shows and he is way down to earth and really loves and appreciates his fans! As far as Gwen, I haven’t been, but plan on seeing ND live this tour. I met her last year after one of his shows. I didn’t know that about the germs phobic thing, but she did stiffen up when I put my arm around her, so maybe that’s why. But she was sweet. Just seemed uncomfortable being touched. I respected her space and didn’t squeeze hug or kiss her and just said “thank you,” after having the picture. I always hug and kiss Gavin when I see him, he doesn’t mind and it’s hard not to. Lol :)

genxgina

Posted at 2:29 PM on November 9, 2012

Haha lorie, Larry is cray! Larry be cool or I’m gonna have to tell Gavin you’re stalking his woman! Lol some guy on twitter told Gavin tell your wife I love her, he’s like “it’s a long line, but I will.” Haha Gavin’s great. He has a cool sense of humor. That dry British wit. Love it and haters will always hate. It doesn’t matter. People should relax. Life’s too short to be all mad, and judgmental. Just like we have shit in our personal lives to that others on the outside don’t understand, celebrities are people too. When we read this stuff, it’s part of the story, and exaggerated and some of it just downright lies. The tabloids are in it for the money guys. They can’t sell “Gavin and Gwen ate a sandwich and went home.” Lol cuz that is as boring as reading abt any of us eating a sandwich! Lol peace out

larry steiningergo

Posted at 3:58 PM on November 8, 2012

I like to taste Gwen,s mink. Gwen stefani is the most prettiest woman in HollyWood to day. I am a white libra man,my name is Larry Steininger. my birthday is Oct1,1963 I love you Gwen stefani. my phone number is 1-626-915-8635

actiondude

Posted at 7:44 PM on November 4, 2012

it is a FACT that gavin has a daughter he never told gwen about. according to the (now grown-up) daughter, he refuses to have a relationship with her. it is a FACT that gavin used to date a guy–some pop star named marilyn–back in the 1980’s. at first gavin denied it. then he said it was just a fling. then it was revealed he was with the guy for FIVE YEARS!!! sorry buddy, but five years is NOT a fling. gavin can’t be trusted.

genxgina

Posted at 10:19 AM on October 18, 2012

to the person who goes by Stars Friend who shouted a reply to my comment in all caps like a crazy person, um, you know who i have and haven’t met? ok. lol

Kate

Posted at 6:51 PM on October 17, 2012

They have been fighting these rumours for years. They never look happy together. Shes always seen with the boys. You would think she was a single mom.. She a great mom and does a great job with those boys. He has an ego and doesnt like to be out shined by Gwen. He will always be gavin stefani.

Rosemarie

Posted at 5:32 PM on October 17, 2012

IF Gwen and Gavin are going to couples therapy,it’s no one’s business but their own;besides,I don’t know what friend of Gwen’s would talk about her marriage to a tabloid.

genxgina

Posted at 10:41 PM on October 17, 2012

i agree, rosie! these people should mind their own business. and Gavin is a great father. They both love those boys more than anything. and they BOTH have busy successful careers. Gavin is one of the most humble men I’ve ever met, no ego there…

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 10:46 PM on October 17, 2012

I JUST DOUBT YOU”EVER MET” ANYBODY!!! HELL NO!!!

get lost

Posted at 4:37 PM on October 17, 2012

Whatever problems they’re having, I hope they work it out. I don’t believe it.

Goober

Posted at 4:15 PM on October 17, 2012

I really feel bad for her. You don’t hear anything bad about her. I hope they make it work. good luck.