Thank God Bristol Palin Was Finally Voted Off ‘Dancing With The Stars’

Wed, October 17, 2012 10:28am EST by 9 Comments
Bristol Palin Eliminated DWTS
Courtesy of ABC

chrisbaron42

Posted at 12:27 AM on October 18, 2012

I completely agree with your take on things, but I don’t know if I will ever have faith in the voting skills of America again. Marc is my favorite of the pro dancers, and it is a real shame that he was suck with such an awful contestant. I was talking to a coworker at DISH who was saying that he and Sabrina would have been a killer team. I wish that had been the case and they need to fire the producer that choose to bring Bristol back. I missed the show last night, but thankfully my Hopper recorded it for Primetime Anytime. It is so nice not having to worry about storage space on my hard drive and I can be sure that I keep up with all of my favorite shows. It looks like Kirstie is going to be the next one to go, but after that I think that any of the couples left have a shot at the Mirror Ball.

tiki

Posted at 5:08 PM on October 17, 2012

she had the sex appeal of a dead fish the whole show…

Lisa

Posted at 2:44 PM on October 17, 2012

This show should be renamed “dancing with the…”! Not all of them are “STARS!” Athletes, unknowns. Bristol WHO? I didn’t even watch this season. Not interested anymore.

Linde Caravella

Posted at 1:39 PM on October 17, 2012

I feel sorry for her. Her chin implant makes her look like Jay Leno.

Gina

Posted at 12:00 PM on October 17, 2012

I agree with Anderson Cooper’s comment. Bristol needs to get a job..

Sidewinder

Posted at 4:29 AM on October 18, 2012

the fag cooper has zero talento so he should shut his pussy face.

Evelyn

Posted at 11:11 AM on October 17, 2012

Totally agree! Bristol had nooooooooooo business on that show both times! She should have been gone right after Pam Andersen. Good riddance Bristol!!! I can’t believe she was spared and Helio and Drew got the boot!!!

taryn

Posted at 10:36 AM on October 17, 2012

wow so rude … bristol and mark are good frends .. stop bashing the poor lady

lizzie